SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

1 hour ago, skyregalia said:

Thank you! My physics must have thrown all the objects in the room around =T. I'll figure out how to move forward from here. Keep up the good work!

If the book is lost, the best fix is to add it to y our inventory through the console and read it.

That will give you a copy and set the right quest stage.

You are looking for this item: _SLP_dunHarmugstahlJournal03

2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If the book is lost, the best fix is to add it to y our inventory through the console and read it.

That will give you a copy and set the right quest stage.

You are looking for this item: _SLP_dunHarmugstahlJournal03

I tried tying in help slp in console but couldn't find _SLP_dunHarmugstahlJournal03. I also used the addItemMenu mod and went through all the books in your mod but I never got a seed stone. Perhaps my installation of the mod is corrupt somehow? Doesn't seem like the journal item exists in my game.

11 minutes ago, skyregalia said:

I tried tying in help slp in console but couldn't find _SLP_dunHarmugstahlJournal03. I also used the addItemMenu mod and went through all the books in your mod but I never got a seed stone. Perhaps my installation of the mod is corrupt somehow? Doesn't seem like the journal item exists in my game.

Nevermind. False alarm. I found the book and can continue! Your help went above and beyond what I expected lol. Cheers!

I'm trying really hard to like this mod but there are too many things which break the continuity or are just plain confusing and illogical.

I'm currently trying to get the face hugger and the hip hugger for the temple basement gig with Danicka. I got the face hugger easily enough but I got tired of sleeping in dungeons and getting whisked off to SD Dreamworld. I decided to give myself the hip hugger via the MCM. Here's where the illogical and confusing kicks in.

The journal entry calls them face hugger and hip hugger.

The left-hand panel of the MCM calls them Creepy Crawler (Belt) and Creepy Crawler (Gag).

The right-hand panel of the MCM calls them Creepy Crawler and Creepy Crawler (face). If you mouse over these last two you get face hugger and hip hugger.

That's three different names for each of the two parasites.

I ticked the Infect/Cure Creepy Crawler box as seen in the screenshot. I waited and waited but nothing happened except a journal entry about a chastity belt. I tried talking to Danicka but she didn't react to the face hugger let alone a non-existent hip hugger.

I tried the 'refresh' parasite infection thing at the bottom of this screenshot but that removed the face hugger and never put it back (I did wait). I then had to re-tick the Creepy Crawler and the Creepy Crawler (face) boxes and I got the face hugger back but still no hip hugger.

1267292948_SLParasites.jpg.f3cf794d5404d570158f51b7b3e69f93.jpg

Here's my PC. The Chaurus worm has been there forever. She did have two of them but one removed itself normally.

1086702431_FaceHugger.jpg.2c149b6b698849a0299b6e4bfb622602.jpg

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

I'm trying really hard to like this mod but there are too many things which break the continuity or are just plain confusing and illogical.

I'm currently trying to get the face hugger and the hip hugger for the temple basement gig with Danicka. I got the face hugger easily enough but I got tired of sleeping in dungeons and getting whisked off to SD Dreamworld. I decided to give myself the hip hugger via the MCM. Here's where the illogical and confusing kicks in.

The left-hand panel of the MCM calls them Creepy Crawler (Belt) and Creepy Crawler (Gag).

The right-hand panel of the MCM calls them Creepy Crawler and Creepy Crawler (face). If you mouse over these last two you get face hugger and hip hugger.

I ticked the Infect/Cure Creepy Crawler box as seen in the screenshot. I waited and waited but nothing happened except a journal entry about a chastity belt. I tried talking to Danicka but she didn't react to the face hugger let alone a non-existent hip hugger.

I tried the 'refresh' parasite infection thing at the bottom of this screenshot but that removed the face hugger and never put it back (I did wait). I then had to re-tick the Creepy Crawler and the Creepy Crawler (face) boxes and I got the face hugger back but still no hip hugger.

Hide contents

1267292948_SLParasites.jpg.f3cf794d5404d570158f51b7b3e69f93.jpg

Here's my PC. The Chaurus worm has been there forever. She did have two of them but one removed itself normally.

1086702431_FaceHugger.jpg.2c149b6b698849a0299b6e4bfb622602.jpg

It does not say you are infected with a vaginal or anal worm yet ur character has by looks of it has one, that from my experience should not be there, maybe try re infect ur self with the anal worm or vaginal and then cure it after via the mcm menu, either way whats happening there atm i assume is the hip hugger wont attach due to the worm. Also are your worms animated and crawl inside then hang back outside ? if not and u want i recommend Animated parasites, which makes them do that and also the facehugger is alive and moves but dosent look as tight on the face, but the worms look way better

2 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

That's a fair point.

The names have evolved over time  and I didn't replace them everywhere as I should have.

I will fix them for the next version.

Reveal hidden contents

I will take another look at their behavior. 

I also noticed some issue with the barnacles removal. They got stuck but I wasn't able to reproduce the problem.

One question about this last point - does your character have a custom race or is it a beast race (khajit/argonian)?

12 hours ago, Morathi4 said:

It does not say you are infected with a vaginal or anal worm yet ur character has by looks of it has one,

Well spotted. I'll give your suggestion a go.

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

One question about this last point - does your character have a custom race or is it a beast race (khajit/argonian)?

Well she is a Custom Redguard from the Custom Races mod but she just uses a regular mesh (and texture) I gave her. Skeleton is the same as everyone else (XPMSE).

Another saga.

I tried @Morathi4's suggestion and did a 'remove all parasites' followed by a 'infect' with the two huggers. That got me both huggers. Found Danica outside doing the worship thing at the Gildergreen tree.

She tells me to meet her in the basement, dons a face hugger and promptly walks off in the direction of the market. Meanwhile a sex animation kicks in with something about a 'sexy hugger'? popping up on the screen. I should also mention that during all this I have messages in the top left of the screen and journal/quest type messages at top centre screen. These were generally either contradictory or out synch with each other.

I went down into the basement and was attacked by a spriggan patron even though I'm holding nettlebane. I'm wondering at this point why we have spriggans when the quest is supposed to be Chaurus related.

The spriggan died without me doing much to it. Two other spriggans doing nothing and no sign of Danica. Hang about for a while but nothing happens so I start again.

Removed the two huggers via MCM, save and exit. Once I'm back in the game I re-add the two huggers and wait for Danica inside the temple. She eventually turns up and we do the 'meet me in the basement' dialogue and she waltzes off out of the temple and this sex animation kicks in again (see screenshot). I go into the basement and am attacked by the spriggan again with no sign of Danica.

On a side note, would it not be better for the "MMM Point at the huggers" line to be the first dialogue option rather than go through 'hand gestures, careful enunciation'? An expert in parasites should be able to spot a face hugger without having to go through all the hoopla.

The sex animation

2062409624_SLParasites1.jpg.48db56854d0ff99dfcde285006b0c4aa.jpg

32 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Another saga.

I tried @Morathi4's suggestion and did a 'remove all parasites' followed by a 'infect' with the two huggers. That got me both huggers. Found Danica outside doing the worship thing at the Gildergreen tree.

She tells me to meet her in the basement, dons a face hugger and promptly walks off in the direction of the market. Meanwhile a sex animation kicks in with something about a 'sexy hugger'? popping up on the screen. I should also mention that during all this I have messages in the top left of the screen and journal/quest type messages at top centre screen. These were generally either contradictory or out synch with each other.

The animation is a consequence of the Devious Device option about sex animation after a belt or plug removal. If it is too distracting, you can disable that option temporarily to go through the quest. I didn't find a way to 'pause' that feature at this point of the story.

I went down into the basement and was attacked by a spriggan patron even though I'm holding nettlebane. I'm wondering at this point why we have spriggans when the quest is supposed to be Chaurus related.

The spriggan died without me doing much to it. Two other spriggans doing nothing and no sign of Danica. Hang about for a while but nothing happens so I start again.

The spriggans should make sense after you clear the area. 

Spoiler

The giant roots in the room are linked to the Eldergleam. 

They are corrupted by a rusty saw lodged in one of the roots. 

The spriggans are guardians of the roots that don't want more damage to happen to them. They will treat you as an attacker even though you are trying to help.

If you are  quick, you can remove the rusty saw and make them vanish without having to attack them.

You need to have Nettlebane in your hand to heal the roots as you remove the saw... the blade has no impact on the Spriggans.

Removed the two huggers via MCM, save and exit. Once I'm back in the game I re-add the two huggers and wait for Danica inside the temple. She eventually turns up and we do the 'meet me in the basement' dialogue and she waltzes off out of the temple and this sex animation kicks in again (see screenshot). I go into the basement and am attacked by the spriggan again with no sign of Danica.

On a side note, would it not be better for the "MMM Point at the huggers" line to be the first dialogue option rather than go through 'hand gestures, careful enunciation'? An expert in parasites should be able to spot a face hugger without having to go through all the hoopla.

The sex animation (...)

Danica moving around during the scene is a conflict with her other AI packages... it is something I tried to reduce but I can't find a way to force her to do that particular scene and ignore whatever else she has to do.

If anyone has pointers on how to do that, I would be happy to try them out.

25 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Third time lucky. I went down and killed the hostile spriggan and found the saw.  Now I've got the living parasite armour(?) which has screwed up my skin textures. The main problem is I have no idea what to do next. I'll see if killing the other two spriggans does anything.

Killing the other two spriggans shouldn't do anything.

I thought I had removed that living armor at this point. 

Are you using the latest version? (20210131b)

9 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

The other spriggans had gone when I went back down there.

I'm using the latest version. Inventory doesn't show anything being worn. I may have got the name of the armour wrong, it's this thing:

Hide contents

1075135498_SLParasites2.jpg.89abdcd6af2aef4e632b2a6b029ffc29.jpg

1:30 a.m. in the temple and still no sign of Danica. Couldn't see here outside.

I just checked - I meant to remove it and didn't.

It will be removed in the next update at the end of the month.

For now, just remove it through the menu if it is annoying. I have plans to improve the Living Armor and Tentacle Monster later on.

I catched up on ur story going through this mod here misanthrope. Iam too much of a gold fish to remember the exact questline order of things, but as i recall near the end you have like 3 objectives and one of them is to get infected by barnacles in blackreach, which u can do easy do by upping the % chance and sleeping in the small Lab building that has a bed inside and Crimson Nirnroot book and when u go down with danica, u will then have dailogue and do the ritual which u will insert the seed stone and play a F masterbation animation, now u have the seed stone set to sprout inside u, danica will then tell u to Wait for it to take effect, which now the questline may seem to halt but it hasn't u just need play the game do other things while REAL time the seed stone will slowly take hold inside u over a very long span of time, I kinda like this my self as it gives meaning to do other dirty things in the meantime while u wait, whether that be questing or getting enslaved or finding a place to settle and be a broodmaiden for chaurus whatever u fancy X). 

are u also using Blue frogs SD mod Misanthrope ? it works well with creating content between the quests in this mod. Also personally I would disable all tentacle stuff or anything u find less to ur desire, as the more things u disable the less taxing it all be on ur game scripts IMO and only activate the stuff that the Quests need u to do when they need, but also try to get infected the normal way rather than skip ahead with ticking the box's on, that help or not i dont know 100% i just recommend. note whatever u disable make sure u disable in other mods MCM too, like estrus chaurus + disable tentacle attacks and spit.. for example, can get a bit confusing but a lot of the mods u have to set up and configure ur self with the tick boxes as they sometimes contradict each other or work together. u see something weird like that bottle up ur vagina randomly then thats devious devices in effect, its like sometimes sexlab aroused can get in the way if u have say self masturbation from arousal turned on, it may be u wanna walk near ur master chaurus or somethings and have them take u, but before u do u suddenly stop in ur tracks to shove a bottle up ur arse because of devious devices and sexlab arousal want u to XD

Spoiler

Now for the story of this mods i put in spoiler here if u wish to hear, well my understanding of the story, Blue frog knows it better

So Kynareth if a God thats very different in different cultures across tamerial, some depict the god as Female, some male, and depict his/her influence and abilities on the mortal realm differently too, so its unclear what kynareth really is the God of, or if not all the beliefs then she is extremely powerful god. in Blue frogs parasites, it makes the lore that the eldergleam trees are connected to the world roots which kynareth is connected too. the world roots are basically Ancient strong holds of natures strength or growth and dotted around different corners of tamerial and spread out connecting to everything organic nature. parasites tackles the theory that being one with parasites and conjoining with them is like a truly symbolic relationship to joining with nature, one feeding off the other and the other getting something else in return, co existing together and conjoining to form something else a path to respect nature and be one with nature. which in turns pleases kynareth the most since Nature is his/her creation's, so it all ties somewhat to the possible unspoken lore of Kynareth in the Eldar scrolls lore.

I would also think like to think

• Namira – The Prince of the "ancient darkness," the patron of all things considered repulsive.  has some role or least respect to Kynareth from all the aspects of Parasites mod, which if u like RP something for ur character i recommend getting Namira ring, depending on ur transformation from Blue frogs Parasites mod here  
39 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks.

Talk to C5Kev

About?

23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

I've just done a player.moveto to find Danica and she was out near Fort Amol. I immediately lost track of her as some vampires showed up. At this point I have absolutely no idea what is happening.

No idea either :)

Parasites definitely does not send her there.

23 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Thanks. Now if I could catch up with Danica perhaps I could progress the quest. ☹️

I think perhaps another mod is conflicting, perhaps with danica at least, for me she did not travel anywhere so far that is crazy she go all way there, I recall once she did not go underground with me, but reloading a save before talking to her fixed that, I think saving before every quest you Hand in is crucial, as Danica scripts/pathing she may wonder off to pray or something, reloading reloads the scripts i think and Danica/Any NPC that from original game has random AI pathing of things to do i believe, so reloading a game u can catch her without her wanting to pray or some shit, annoying i know but make milestones with saves, i would also do this with other mods too just in case as a rule

I lost the Link but there was a WIKI link for this mods quest chain, check that with ur experience and u may find where it may have glitched and where u can reload and perhaps fix

Blue frog the parasite mod is mostly working perfectly fine for me but did run into a small issue which iam unsure why its doing it for me ( maybe a conflict with sexlab dialogues, or my load order? ), but when i talked to Danica, sometimes her dialogue will skip rapidly and iam unable to read it, reloading and trying again fix some of it, but then she may finish her last sentence off rapidly or the first sentence rapidly and rest ok, this isent a breaking problem as i got the story ?, but a bug iam experiencing 

22 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

Grew tired of Whiterun and Danica so I set off for Riften. En route I stopped by Hillgrund's Tomb. Just on my way out when this pops up on screen:

Hide contents

I'm guessing this is referring to the saw.

635021593_SLParasites3.jpg.6ae21a2446878ddf476d9d61e52f8c43.jpg

UFFF yeah something weird happened in ur game m8 X) i geuss at least thats progress.. kinda, i would reroll back if ur able and try limit ur mods at play by disabling certain things, when scripts overlap or activate at same time i think that can cause these kinda issues 

1 hour ago, Grey Cloud said:

Grew tired of Whiterun and Danica so I set off for Riften. En route I stopped by Hillgrund's Tomb. Just on my way out when this pops up on screen:

Hide contents

I'm guessing this is referring to the saw.

635021593_SLParasites3.jpg.6ae21a2446878ddf476d9d61e52f8c43.jpg

It looks like the scene Danica is in took a long time to finish. I will check if I can add other conditions to abort it earlier if it runs too long.