SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

1 hour ago, Brommer said:

After finishing the chaurus queen quest, when I fast travel, I find myself surrounded by a handful of chaurus, both normal and flying version. There are called "Chaurus Guard", I guess they are my royal guard, makes sense. How do I keep them from killing everybody, because that's what they do if I fast travel into a town? I tried the "dismiss spawn" power (no apparent effect) and the "seed calm" power (seems to calm some of the chaurus).

Strange.. they should definitely not do that.

Did you try summoning first before dismissing them?

If they are 'stuck' with you, open the console and disable them one by one. It's fine.. the summoning spell will resurrect them next time you call them.

I'm working on a COSIO HD version of the meshes. No promises. I hardly know how to use Outfit Studio, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. Looks like I've successfully built the proper mesh in Bodyslide for the chaurus skin mesh (the green one with the nipple and body feelers), but it's not showing up. It's the base one. The mesh even has the right timestamp on. Hell, I dunno.

Edit: I think it's just using the files in the BSA and not the ones from the alternate assets file. Shows how much I DON"T know about modding Skyrim.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Strange.. they should definitely not do that.

Did you try summoning first before dismissing them?

If they are 'stuck' with you, open the console and disable them one by one. It's fine.. the summoning spell will resurrect them next time you call them.

The summoning spell doesn't seem to do anything to those chaurus either.

If I create a new chaurus follower from eggs it seems to be peaceful and actually affected by the call/dismiss brood spells. I guess I'll disable the hostile ones and see what happens.

Alright I ran most of the parasite armors that I thought could use a bit of texture upscaling through a program that uses AI to automatically boost texture quality and resolution. Some of these textures are 4k so you've been warned. Also please do let me know if they look any better since I haven't really examined them up close yet and installation is literally just drag and drop into the textures folder of the mod and overwrite. If you want to modify any of these in any way they're all yours and let me know if you want me to do any of the other textures I'll see what I can do. Cheers

textures.7z

Just been playing with the January update on a new character, and I'm not sure if there's a small problem: In the Quest MCM page, the "Unlock Charus Queen Items" and all the related infections below it do not do anything. (no Equipping/active effects/etc.).

Does this debug option only work under certain conditions or have I got a problem somewhere?

9 minutes ago, cocopopz said:

Just been playing with the January update on a new character, and I'm not sure if there's a small problem: In the Quest MCM page, the "Unlock Charus Queen Items" and all the related infections below it do not do anything. (no Equipping/active effects/etc.).

Does this debug option only work under certain conditions or have I got a problem somewhere?

Unlock Chaurus Queen items should display a popup warning you that doing so may break the quest.

The options below that should then become available (not greyed out).

If that isn't working, I will take a look at it again next month.

On 2/16/2021 at 7:50 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

A few tips:

- if you are using SE, make sure you are using the files from my SE conversion thread and not the files from the main download page

- try installing and running TES5edit. It will tell you which mod dependency you are missing if you are missing anything.

I think I got the right one as so far it's not causing any CTD's and it works ingame via MCM, but I do have a follow-up question, are there no CBBE Bodyslide files for it?

4 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Here's an idea for anyone looking for a different take on the Light Chaurus Queen armor (instead of the Starcraft Queen of Blades skin).

In this thread, look for the Liquid Armor - https://www.loverslab.com/topic/96697-melodics-things/

I would actually really prefer that, how would I go about setting those up for the armor? I admit I'm a bit stumped trying to organize the meshes correctly to rename them.

39 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

I would actually really prefer that, how would I go about setting those up for the armor? I admit I'm a bit stumped trying to organize the meshes correctly to rename them.

I tried to give an explanation here:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-FAQ#q-how-to-use-the-optional-chaurus-queen-asset-files

This is to use the alternate armor pieces I already prepared.

To make your own, follow the same structure as 'harnessChaurusQueen - Armor Queen of Blades'.

Make a copy of that folder, and rename it 'harnessChaurusQueen' so you can use it right away.

Then copy over the files in that folder with the files from the liquid armor. 

Let me know if it doesn't work or if it isn't clear. I can add the files to the Alternate assets archive if it is something I can redistribute.

Edit: Actually... it isn't that simple in this case. I just looked at the files and it is not a one piece armor but instead, several pieces. 

The Chaurus Queen Body files might be a better option here.

So I did a quick test with the meshes from the liquid armor and it doesn't look bad at all!

I couldn't use all the pieces because the body is missing, so the main body piece has to be a full body mesh, but the head, arms, legs and back look very nice.

I will contact the author of the conversion to see if I can share the files.

72850_20210221235629_1.png

47 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I tried to give an explanation here:

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-FAQ#q-how-to-use-the-optional-chaurus-queen-asset-files

This is to use the alternate armor pieces I already prepared.

To make your own, follow the same structure as 'harnessChaurusQueen - Armor Queen of Blades'.

Make a copy of that folder, and rename it 'harnessChaurusQueen' so you can use it right away.

Then copy over the files in that folder with the files from the liquid armor. 

Let me know if it doesn't work or if it isn't clear. I can add the files to the Alternate assets archive if it is something I can redistribute.

Edit: Actually... it isn't that simple in this case. I just looked at the files and it is not a one piece armor but instead, several pieces. 

The Chaurus Queen Body files might be a better option here.

So I have no idea if I did it right because I can't seem to test it. I can check the box to unlock the items, but nothing happens when I click on any of the next 5 options. I'm wondering what I broke.

10 minutes ago, Xiaron said:

So I have no idea if I did it right because I can't seem to test it. I can check the box to unlock the items, but nothing happens when I click on any of the next 5 options. I'm wondering what I broke.

You are the second person today who reported they cannot manually apply the armors using the menu.

I will check that next month. I have to finish the Milk Farm story for the rest of this week.

For my part, I still haven't got the last part of the mod. No quest, no effects, no transformation, no objects.
I didn't "pass the time", I played normally, made my character sleep at night, did my quests, walked around.
I don't know how long to wait, I don't know why it doesn't want to come, or what or what!
I'm going to wait a little longer and if it still doesn't work, it'll be as simple as that.
Turn off the mod>uninstall the mod>PROCESS!
Because right now I'm starting to despair and get angry.

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

For my part, I still haven't got the last part of the mod. No quest, no effects, no transformation, no objects.
I didn't "pass the time", I played normally, made my character sleep at night, did my quests, walked around.
I don't know how long to wait, I don't know why it doesn't want to come, or what or what!
I'm going to wait a little longer and if it still doesn't work, it'll be as simple as that.
Turn off the mod>uninstall the mod>PROCESS!
Because right now I'm starting to despair and get angry.

The first thing you need to do is make sure you are actually at the right stage of the quest.

What is the result of this in the console?

sqs  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus

It should show stage 290 as 1.

The next thing is to look at your error logs. 

The effects of the parasite should ramp up more and more frequently over 10 game days.

If they fail, you should find something like this in your logs.

[SLP] tryParasiteNextStage failed  
 			[SLP]    Player is busy
 		  	[SLP]     IsBleedingOut:
 			[SLP]     IsDead: 
 			[SLP]     IsOnMount: 
 			[SLP]     IsFlying: 
 			[SLP]     IsUnconscious:
 			[SLP]     Game.IsActivateControlsEnabled:
 			[SLP]     SexLab.IsActorActive: 

These are all the reasons why the flares would be blocked.

If you are sure to be after stage 290 of the quest, you could try manually applying the Chaurus Queen Vaginal parasite and the CHaurus Queen Skin parasite. Just those two.

if that doesn't work, post a copy of your error log after you tried to apply them from the menu (as an attachment or inside a Spoiler tag).

22 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The first thing you need to do is make sure you are actually at the right stage of the quest.

What is the result of this in the console?

sqs  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus

It should show stage 290 as 1.

The next thing is to look at your error logs. 

The effects of the parasite should ramp up more and more frequently over 10 game days.

If they fail, you should find something like this in your logs.

[SLP] tryParasiteNextStage failed  
 			[SLP]    Player is busy
 		  	[SLP]     IsBleedingOut:
 			[SLP]     IsDead: 
 			[SLP]     IsOnMount: 
 			[SLP]     IsFlying: 
 			[SLP]     IsUnconscious:
 			[SLP]     Game.IsActivateControlsEnabled:
 			[SLP]     SexLab.IsActorActive: 

These are all the reasons why the flares would be blocked.

If you are sure to be after stage 290 of the quest, you could try manually applying the Chaurus Queen Vaginal parasite and the CHaurus Queen Skin parasite. Just those two.

if that doesn't work, post a copy of your error log after you tried to apply them from the menu (as an attachment or inside a Spoiler tag).

Stage 290: 0

Spoiler

ScreenShot40.png.3a227a3a215655e0075880738efcb2f9.png

After the quest with the Whiterun tree, I had the quest where I had to give fire salts to Danica and learn how to remove the parasites without the wounded. That's all I had to do.
I deduce that the mod and the quest are broken?

I am French, so don't be surprised to see other quests in other languages.

ScreenShot39.png

16 minutes ago, hana120 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

After the quest with the Whiterun tree, I had the quest where I had to give fire salts to Danica and learn how to remove the parasites without the wounded. That's all I had to do.
I deduce that the mod and the quest are broken?

I am French, so don't be surprised to see other quests in other languages.

ScreenShot39.png

It seems the mod is working normally... you are just not at the stage you think you are.

Check this walkthrough, that should help you see what you have not done yet: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

What is the last stage set to 1 with that console command about the quest?

14 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Unlock Chaurus Queen items should display a popup warning you that doing so may break the quest.

The options below that should then become available (not greyed out).

If that isn't working, I will take a look at it again next month.

Thanks for the reply DBF, I've just done some further troubleshooting. Here is the process that happens:

1. Check “Unlock Charus Queen items”
  2. Get the pop up message,
  3. Click “Infect/Cure” on each charus Queen component (so they’re all ticked, each tick also bring up the “infecting” message)
  4. Exit mcm 
  5. No changes

I have just checked my papyrus log too and found what might be the culprit (but I'm no expert on this,so this might be perfectly normal), here is the part in question:

Spoiler

[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_gagChaurusQueenRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusSpawnActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SmallSpiderEgg on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_plugChaurusQueenVagInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property LastelleCampOutside on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenSkinRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusFledgelingActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property ChaurusEgg on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property GlowingMushrooms on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedSpawnSpider on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_gagChaurusQueenInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenBodyRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property FalmerBlueImod on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenArmorRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_skinChaurusQueenNaked on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property LastelleRef on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property QueenOfChaurusQuest on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenGag on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedFlare on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenBody on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_plugChaurusQueenVagRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenSkinInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property ChaurusQueenInfectedAlias on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenBodyInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_GV_ZAPFuroTubOn on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenVag on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_PKG_ZapFuroTub on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property BarnaclesCluster on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusHunterActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedSpawnChaurus on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenSkin on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenArmorInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SummonSoundFX on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenArmor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

17 minutes ago, cocopopz said:

Thanks for the reply DBF, I've just done some further troubleshooting. Here is the process that happens:

1. Check “Unlock Charus Queen items”
  2. Get the pop up message,
  3. Click “Infect/Cure” on each charus Queen component (so they’re all ticked, each tick also bring up the “infecting” message)
  4. Exit mcm 
  5. No changes

I have just checked my papyrus log too and found what might be the culprit (but I'm no expert on this,so this might be perfectly normal), here is the part in question:

Hide contents

[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_gagChaurusQueenRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusSpawnActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SmallSpiderEgg on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_plugChaurusQueenVagInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property LastelleCampOutside on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenSkinRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusFledgelingActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property ChaurusEgg on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property GlowingMushrooms on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedSpawnSpider on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_gagChaurusQueenInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenBodyRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property FalmerBlueImod on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenArmorRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_skinChaurusQueenNaked on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property LastelleRef on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property QueenOfChaurusQuest on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenGag on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedFlare on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenBody on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_plugChaurusQueenVagRendered on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenSkinInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property ChaurusQueenInfectedAlias on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenBodyInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_GV_ZAPFuroTubOn on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenVag on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_PKG_ZapFuroTub on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property BarnaclesCluster on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property EncChaurusHunterActor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SeedSpawnChaurus on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenSkin on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SLP_harnessChaurusQueenArmorInventory on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property SummonSoundFX on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[02/22/2021 - 01:56:24PM] warning: Property _SLP_ParasiteChaurusQueenArmor on script slp_fcts_parasites attached to _SLP_QST_Controller (5E000D62) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

These warnings are not good.

They mean references to the quests and scripts are in your saved game, but the scripts themselves are not available.

Check your installation if you are using MO or Vortex. Something isn't right here.

25 minutes ago, hana120 said:
  Hide contents

ScreenShot41.png.f0f313b133b82457b098078f4a48e6b7.png

ScreenShot42.png.495a7d58ed5b13c54ba867b1204e723b.png

ScreenShot43.png.d51802b3b230b30d67eab5a65f7598ed.png

ScreenShot44.png.3fe2b40364cbcd6044fb57962feeb3c5.png

The rest is put 0

Ok.. so based on this, you followed Danica in the basement of the Temple and healed the roots?

If you did that, all you need to do then is this in the console:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus 260

That should put you back on track.