SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

43 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

Hm how soon will you start seeing those messages? 

I am sorry.. I looked at the code in order to answer you and I found there was a leftover line of code that shouldn't be there and resets the timer every day.

I will post an update to the mod tonight with a fix for that issue.

Wait.. I spoke too soon.. that line of code isn't doing anything.

The cycle is supposed to extend over 10 days in game. The flares will be more and more frequent over 10 days, and will not change frequency after 10 days.

If you look in your menu, under Quest, you will see the Chaurus Queen Stage displayed at the bottom. 

The quest will progress when it gets to 3.

If you don't see the changes, or they are happening too slowly for you, you can role play them manually.

- Verify you are at Chaurus Queen Stage = 1

- Unlock the Chaurus Queen Items in the menu (there will be a warning about potentially breaking the quest... you can ignore that warning if you are not applying the Mask, Armor or Body manually).

- Apply the Vaginal Chaurus Queen in that menu. That should set the Stage to 2

- Apply the Chaurus Queen Skin. That should set the stage to 3 and enable the next quest objective,

- Lock again the Chaurus Queen Items in the menu so you can let the quest progress naturally from that point on.

image.png

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am not using Things in the Dark, so I can't tell if there is any conflict or not. I think I read someone played with both and commented they complement each other well.

The Brood Maiden in Chillwind Depths was the prototype for Lastelle. 

I left her there as an example of NPC that had survived the mating process from the Falmers and had gone mad in the process. There is no quest about her except if you use Content Consumer's Alternate Start - that mod gives you a chance to start next to the Brood Maiden with a quest to go back to Morthal and connect with Lastelle eventually.

the mods are not linked. There is a small broodmaiden content in TID, but it's not linked to Kyne's blessing.

On 2/7/2021 at 3:02 PM, Stealthfroob said:

So after i finish the seed stone ritual and spoke to danica she just said wait so i did and nothing happened. I am following the walkthrough but it's still not doing much. and i am sorry about asking for a lot of help

When the seed was implanted into you, did the estrus animations play out?
Because i was having the exact same issue until i realised i forgot to register the animations in the EC+ menu. After that everything worked fine. The implantation event seems to be tied to the animation event in some way.

50 minutes ago, leirisal said:

When the seed was implanted into you, did the estrus animations play out?
Because i was having the exact same issue until i realised i forgot to register the animations in the EC+ menu. After that everything worked fine. The implantation event seems to be tied to the animation event in some way.

Well damn maybe that was the issue but i've past that part now but next time i get on it ill check it out and see it that was the problem

8 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

Well damn maybe that was the issue but i've past that part now but next time i get on it ill check it out and see it that was the problem

Yeah i also lost like 5 hours worth of gameplay/troubleshooting and wondering what the hell was wrong with the seed ?

Both of you mod authors creations are working great together tbh thus far, ty for sharing them with us ! they just enhance each really well. maybe i not look really well in Blackreach enough for a slave area to chaurus and there is a great place i not find which if there is someone do tell. With TID mod though i could find a place to RP/work as a slave TID Ibn area fits really well, it also works with Blue frogs slave systems and SD systems, since u have placed cages about, tho i do wish there was a bed in them and a Pen in a sort of breeding grounds for chaurus in ur outside open cave area with a strong theme to fill with eggs and do a daily routine of Enslavement with blue frogs mod working with urs, rather than traveling doors and rooms, all these features in ur open area would work along together very smoothly from what i can tell, for now iam going to see if i can place a cage closer to the working area and place these static objects via console, since i no modder, anyway love both ur works and only look forward to any future work u may do on these mods. Also the Chaurus Queen set u spawn in with console dosent appear to body scale, liek the kerrigan, is it ment to scale or thats not part of the queens body/armor pieces? either way i found a combo of the falmer armours and stuff from both ur mods that make a great chaurus.. cough... breeder transformation X) that fully scale with events and such, anyone looking for the set up just ask il go into detail how i got them working properly  

image.png

38 minutes ago, Morathi4 said:

Both of you mod authors creations are working great together tbh thus far, ty for sharing them with us ! they just enhance each really well. maybe i not look really well in Blackreach enough for a slave area to chaurus and there is a great place i not find which if there is someone do tell. With TID mod though i could find a place to RP/work as a slave TID Ibn area fits really well, it also works with Blue frogs slave systems and SD systems, since u have placed cages about, tho i do wish there was a bed in them and a Pen in a sort of breeding grounds for chaurus in ur outside open cave area with a strong theme to fill with eggs and do a daily routine of Enslavement with blue frogs mod working with urs, rather than traveling doors and rooms, all these features in ur open area would work along together very smoothly from what i can tell, for now iam going to see if i can place a cage closer to the working area and place these static objects via console, since i no modder, anyway love both ur works and only look forward to any future work u may do on these mods. Also the Chaurus Queen set u spawn in with console dosent appear to body scale, liek the kerrigan, is it ment to scale or thats not part of the queens body/armor pieces? either way i found a combo of the falmer armours and stuff from both ur mods that make a great chaurus.. cough... breeder transformation X) that fully scale with events and such, anyone looking for the set up just ask il go into detail how i got them working properly  

Please don't use the console to get the armor. It is a Devious Device and will not work correctly if you equip it that way.

Use the menu options under the Quest tab to equip them early if you don't want to wait until you get the powers (but then the quest from Parasites may break down if you get them too early).

2 minutes ago, Rosty said:

I have a problem where I could start the skyrim with the mod, like a CTD, I try different things and only happens when I have this mod installed, any ideas what could be?

Try Run FNIS and BOSS before launching SKSE launcher if ur still using old nexusmod manager, if vortex, still same use FNIS and LOOT is it called ? whatever u use for auto sorting load order before launching the game, even if u add one tiny mod or change a file u need update these things or mods like these wont run i think. if these steps dont work for u then u may have missing required mods for these mods to work or have conflicting mods 

18 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Please don't use the console to get the armor. It is a Devious Device and will not work correctly if you equip it that way.

Use the menu options under the Quest tab to equip them early if you don't want to wait until you get the powers (but then the quest from Parasites may break down if you get them too early).

So the Queens body and such have body scaling ? I currently waiting for seed stone to take effect i completed the quest where u go under Kynareth temple and do the ritual, currently waiting now in game for the effects to start, i spawned them in on a other save, well to see if i could cheat, if i use menu and tick them they dont seem to show on my character atm so gonna wait it out and see if they appear then in proper way, i also found when digging into the files of TID a asset that also suites a chaurus queen if yus looking for pieces, i cant seem to make appear even with my copy over existing armor mesh trick

image.png

56 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

You shouldn't be using BOSS no matter which mod manager you use. Vortex has its own version of LOOT built-in as its autosort so you don't need to run anything.

I really should transfer to Vortex, doing so though would probably break my current game :/

Hey just wondering how to get past this part in the quests? 

• Explore the fort and recover lab notes from Alicia Du'Skrimall (previous occupant of the fort)
  • Return to Lastelle with the lab notes and a strange trinket - a Seed Stone

Maybe im blind but I dont see any notes or seed stones in Harmugstahl

On 2/6/2021 at 1:14 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have fair bit of trouble starting anything like "main quest", only seen so far 2 different individual parasite removal tasks. 1 for living armor which was only stoppable from MCM and other Chaurus worm when i started CCAS captured by falmers. This CCAS start didn't lead to anything with Danica and Brood Maiden CCAS i wake up in LAL cell for some reason... door is still locked and i don't even have any parasite, no NPC's near. In regular game Danica didn't say or talk anything about parasites while none were on me, and when i went to Morthal to talk to Lami she doesn't start any discussion that would lead to Lastelle.

I have the mod version 131b and not downloaded the alternative queen assets, assuming they are optional and not needed for main content.

Also i should bump this post again, the required assets for UUNP HDT. Without this you don't get belly or breast scaling that is expected with egg effects etc, mod practically cannot be played without it:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/68035-sexlab-parasites-kynes-blessing-january-2021/page/74/?tab=comments#comment-3258414

4 hours ago, skyregalia said:

Hey just wondering how to get past this part in the quests? 

• Explore the fort and recover lab notes from Alicia Du'Skrimall (previous occupant of the fort)
  • Return to Lastelle with the lab notes and a strange trinket - a Seed Stone

Maybe im blind but I dont see any notes or seed stones in Harmugstahl

The Seed Stone and notes are in a sort of bedroom/workshop near the end of the path through the fort.

14 hours ago, Morathi4 said:

Try Run FNIS and BOSS before launching SKSE launcher if ur still using old nexusmod manager, if vortex, still same use FNIS and LOOT is it called ? whatever u use for auto sorting load order before launching the game, even if u add one tiny mod or change a file u need update these things or mods like these wont run i think. if these steps dont work for u then u may have missing required mods for these mods to work or have conflicting mods 

I found why, turns out the file aren't compatible with SE so I went to the SE version, is based on a old version of the mod but works well; but now I have another probelm with the NiOverrade, I use cbbe so I was wandering if there is a way to change the scaling from NiOverrade to RaceMenu, I found a few mods that gives you that options like Egg Factory.

16 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

NIO has been part of RM since RM V2.0. The standalone version of NIO is only needed by people who use ECE.

Body scaling issues can be caused by the body mesh you use.

I use CBBE but even with the last RaceMenu doesn't register, there is no change on the body scaling, what could I do?

23 minutes ago, Rosty said:

I use CBBE but even with the last RaceMenu doesn't register, there is no change on the body scaling, what could I do?

CBBE is a body type, I was talking about the body meshes - the nif files. I use UUNP so I can't give you any examples which will work with CBBE.

I don't understand what you mean about something not registering.

27 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

CBBE is a body type, I was talking about the body meshes - the nif files. I use UUNP so I can't give you any examples which will work with CBBE.

I don't understand what you mean about something not registering.

I mean that the body doesn't change, I also tried with UUNP but I have the same problem

9 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The Seed Stone and notes are in a sort of bedroom/workshop near the end of the path through the fort.

Thanks for the response =). I think I know what area you're talking about (the area with the shrine of julianos or something?) and I've search that area to no avail. Could I bother you again to be more specific? Is it in a chest or drawer? or just lying around somewhere in the room?

1 hour ago, skyregalia said:

Thanks for the response =). I think I know what area you're talking about (the area with the shrine of julianos or something?) and I've search that area to no avail. Could I bother you again to be more specific? Is it in a chest or drawer? or just lying around somewhere in the room?

I double checked.... the Seed Stone is not physically in the cell. It is attached to a book and will be added to your inventory when you read the book.

The book is on the shelves with the spider on top.

image.png

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I double checked.... the Seed Stone is not physically in the cell. It is attached to a book and will be added to your inventory when you read the book.

The book is on the shelves with the spider on top.

image.png

Thank you! My physics must have thrown all the objects in the room around =T. I'll figure out how to move forward from here. Keep up the good work!