SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

16 minutes ago, Stealthfroob said:

So after i finish the seed stone ritual and spoke to danica what do i do after she just says wait so i did and nothing happened. I am following the walkthrough but it's still not doing much. and i am sorry about asking for a lot of help

No problem.

At that point, you are meant to just go back on doing other quests and let things happen naturally.

There will be two types of effects that will happen randomly, and more and more frequently.

Once both types of effects have happened to you, you will receive a new quest objective.

Don't just use the wait menu to spend time.. that will not work. 

Events will happen as you are going about your business.

I will add this comment to the wiki as well.

Edit: Actually.. I noticed the walkthrough was a little off at that stage. I updated it again. 

Really great mod Blue Frog ! I must ask tho which armour set is that on ur final screenshot for this mod page ? the one where she has dragon wings. forgive me if it in game already and i just not see it as i have kinda been distracted from the questline due to being enslaved... Also the Falmer Bikini armour from nexus works great with ur mods, it also has body scaling and fits the whole chaurus body changing stuff.                                                                                                                                                   I do have a issue where the belly wont deflate regularly if anyone knows how to fix that with Sexlab inflation framwork, like what are best setting for that mod ? please do share

3 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

No problem.

At that point, you are meant to just go back on doing other quests and let things happen naturally.

There will be two types of effects that will happen randomly, and more and more frequently.

Once both types of effects have happened to you, you will receive a new quest objective.

Don't just use the wait menu to spend time.. that will not work. 

Events will happen as you are going about your business.

I will add this comment to the wiki as well.

I see thanks and so far the mod is really fun, keep up the good work :)

2 minutes ago, Morathi4 said:

Really great mod Blue Frog ! I must ask tho which armour set is that on ur final screenshot for this mod page ? the one where she has dragon wings. forgive me if it in game already and i just not see it as i have kinda been distracted from the questline due to being enslaved... Also the Falmer Bikini armour from nexus works great with ur mods, it also has body scaling and fits the whole chaurus body changing stuff.                                                                                                                                                   I do have a issue where the belly wont deflate regularly if anyone knows how to fix that with Sexlab inflation framwork, like what are best setting for that mod ? please do share

I can't help with the inflation framework, but the armor I am using in the screenshot is the Wicked Blade armor. It is linked from the download page (if you want to look at the original and I included the files in the Alternate Queen of Chaurus asset files if you want to replace the body piece currently used in the mod by default.

So I finished the chaurus queen quest, killed the old queen and looted her corpse. Is there already anything you can do with her heart? Or is it still WIP?

Also, now I have an army of chauri following me wherever i go, and i cant dismiss them. like they aren't part of my brood. Any idea of what might be happening? I can't go to any city without slaughtering literally everyone.

3 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't help with the inflation framework, but the armor I am using in the screenshot is the Wicked Blade armor. It is linked from the download page (if you want to look at the original and I included the files in the Alternate Queen of Chaurus asset files if you want to replace the body piece currently used in the mod by default.

thanks for the quick Response on that ?  I cant seem to get the Alternative queen assets working properly(The Armor file dosent end up i nthe meshes file), nor find them in the console command to spawn them, i assume this is because iam still running on the old nexusmod manager ? 

For those also with same situation, I was able to get a couple of pieces i wanted from the alternative queen assets, via copying for example Chaurus Gag.nif and then renaming it then pacing it over a Devious Open Gag.nif file, they also added the effect of the Chaurus Gag working like the devious asset, which btw makes the animations with chaurus or any insect interaction a lot smoother and urmm unique ?, like the character body is changing to sexually accommodate there new partners more and vise versa....

58 minutes ago, leirisal said:

So I finished the chaurus queen quest, killed the old queen and looted her corpse. Is there already anything you can do with her heart? Or is it still WIP?

Also, now I have an army of chauri following me wherever i go, and i cant dismiss them. like they aren't part of my brood. Any idea of what might be happening? I can't go to any city without slaughtering literally everyone.

The heart is just a bonus item to mark the death of the Queen. It doesn't do anything at the moment.

I don't know what can be happening with the non dismissable chaurus. Do yo uhave Estrus Chaurus? could they be coming from that infestation option?

You can always just click on them in the console and use 'kill' or 'dismiss' to get rid of them manually.

3 hours ago, MicroWazzle said:

Im having this issue where when i manually start chaurus queen transformation nothing happens 

Check the notifications in the top left corner.

The power to equip the armor needs chaurus eggs in your inventory in order to make the armor.

You need:

- 1 egg for the mask

- 3 eggs for the light armor

- 6 eggs for the heavy armor

Removing the armor doesn't cost anything.

22 minutes ago, Morathi4 said:

thanks for the quick Response on that ?  I cant seem to get the Alternative queen assets working properly(The Armor file dosent end up i nthe meshes file), nor find them in the console command to spawn them, i assume this is because iam still running on the old nexusmod manager ? 

For those also with same situation, I was able to get a couple of pieces i wanted from the alternative queen assets, via copying for example Chaurus Gag.nif and then renaming it then pacing it over a Devious Open Gag.nif file, they also added the effect of the Chaurus Gag working like the devious asset, which btw makes the animations with chaurus or any insect interaction a lot smoother and urmm unique ?, like the character body is changing to sexually accommodate there new partners more and vise versa....

That archive is meant to drop and replace on top of the meshes you are already using from the mod.

There is no way to add them by the console.

5 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know what can be happening with the non dismissable chaurus. Do yo uhave Estrus Chaurus? could they be coming from that infestation option?

You can always just click on them in the console and use 'kill' or 'dismiss' to get rid of them manually.

I do have estus chaurus active but i didn't enable that feature.

I'll try to get rid of them that way then. Thanks!

26 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That archive is meant to drop and replace on top of the meshes you are already using from the mod.

There is no way to add them by the console.

Ah ok they cant be added via console, i thought it was not working because of me trying to cheat.. ty for clearing that up, perhaps il see the items someday then, I aught to get out of blackreach and stop getting captured and breeding more chaurus X) and do the Broodmaiden questline, i only came here for a book and ended up being captured to the lure of ur other quests/mods at play ?

6 minutes ago, Thelewddragon said:

I am the part when danica says that she needs some "juice" from glowing mushroom the only problem is i do not know how to get it.

A few quests dont have markers and u have to figure them out on ur own, the glowing mushrooms u can however add via console i think if ur really struggling to find them in caves or want them fast 

21 minutes ago, Morathi4 said:

A few quests dont have markers and u have to figure them out on ur own, the glowing mushrooms u can however add via console i think if ur really struggling to find them in caves or want them fast 

I have gotten the glowing mushroom, i just do not know how to convert it into "juice".

29 minutes ago, Morathi4 said:

You just need the glowing mushroom in your inventory... the "juice' is just to make it a little more immersive. 

Hi again Blue Frog, I done the questline Queen and the brood maiden and got the seed stone implanted, which btw nice work tying it all to the lore of Tamerial with the world roots and such and also the assets from Witcher 3 i notice here and there that was cool XD I read on message here that now one has to play and wait real time for Seed stone effects to take hold, during this time i figure i go to chillwind depths as thats where its said broodmaiden quest is, I went there and ended up surrendering to them, and i figure the quest is the Girl in the pen with chaurus, however there is no questline or such, is the purpose of the broodmaiden questline in chillwind depths a matter of just submitting to slaverly in there or is there a specific NPC to speak to to get things rolling ? Also is ur MOD aligned to work along with this linked mod Blue Frog? I just made it into its Ibn area and tho the starter quest was bugged and had to console command to progress through quest i got past that and now its working seemingly well, its quite large and expansive area and tied to the whole theme u have with Parasites stories 

2 hours ago, Morathi4 said:

Hi again Blue Frog, I done the questline Queen and the brood maiden and got the seed stone implanted, which btw nice work tying it all to the lore of Tamerial with the world roots and such and also the assets from Witcher 3 i notice here and there that was cool XD I read on message here that now one has to play and wait real time for Seed stone effects to take hold, during this time i figure i go to chillwind depths as thats where its said broodmaiden quest is, I went there and ended up surrendering to them, and i figure the quest is the Girl in the pen with chaurus, however there is no questline or such, is the purpose of the broodmaiden questline in chillwind depths a matter of just submitting to slaverly in there or is there a specific NPC to speak to to get things rolling ? Also is ur MOD aligned to work along with this linked mod Blue Frog? I just made it into its Ibn area and tho the starter quest was bugged and had to console command to progress through quest i got past that and now its working seemingly well, its quite large and expansive area and tied to the whole theme u have with Parasites stories 

I am not using Things in the Dark, so I can't tell if there is any conflict or not. I think I read someone played with both and commented they complement each other well.

The Brood Maiden in Chillwind Depths was the prototype for Lastelle. 

I left her there as an example of NPC that had survived the mating process from the Falmers and had gone mad in the process. There is no quest about her except if you use Content Consumer's Alternate Start - that mod gives you a chance to start next to the Brood Maiden with a quest to go back to Morthal and connect with Lastelle eventually.

1 minute ago, Stealthfroob said:

So i did what you said and did a bunch of quests and not much happened other than get a random tentacle armour. At this point i'm confused 

What should happen is:

Spoiler

You character should get random 'flares' from the Seed inside you.

These flares should happen more and more frequently over a few days.

There are two types of flares:

- a vaginal one

- and a skin/breast one

The next quest stage will be displayed after both types of flares have happened to you.

1 minute ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

What should happen is:

Hide contents

You character should get random 'flares' from the Seed inside you.

These flares should happen more and more frequently over a few days.

There are two types of flares:

- a vaginal one

- and a skin/breast one

The next quest stage will be displayed after both types of flares have happened to you.

Hmm i did not get any of that. I'll try an older save and see if that will work