SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

What is CCAS may I ask?

Content Consumer Alternate Starts - http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2836-content-consumers-alternate-starts/

A labor of love and great collection of unique starting points related to various Sexlab mods.

Ah, I see.

It requires quite a lot of mods to get the whole thing going, but I'm glad you don't NEED them all.

Stuff like SD+ doesn't interest me, and I'm glad it's not required.

CCAS do not requires anything really, it just provides several devious start embellished by whatever is in your loadorder.

That is cool. I did install it. (Along with Stories (both versions) and SD+ too (le sigh) cause I wanna try the Sexbot option! XD!)

CCAS do not requires anything really, it just provides several devious start embellished by whatever is in your loadorder.

That is cool. I did install it. (Along with Stories (both versions) and SD+ too (le sigh) cause I wanna try the Sexbot option! XD!)

The sexbot option only requires Stories.

SD+ Is used to enslave you to Falmers right away. You can try it without and make a run for the lift to the surface.

The sexbot option only requires Stories.

SD+ Is used to enslave you to Falmers right away. You can try it without and make a run for the lift to the surface.

Ah, I see. I'll delete that right away then!

Is this mod supposed to have a MCM menu ? If so, I seem to have an issue where it is not showing up on the MCM.

No, there is no MCM menu.

Never had one to begin with.

There is a MCM menu.

If it is not showing, it means the mod didn't initialize correctly.

It is better to initialize mods in waves, not all at once, especially mods with MCM.

Is this mod supposed to have a MCM menu ? If so, I seem to have an issue where it is not showing up on the MCM.

No, there is no MCM menu.

Never had one to begin with.

There is a MCM menu.

If it is not showing, it means the mod didn't initialize correctly.

It is better to initialize mods in waves, not all at once, especially mods with MCM.

EDIT: Oh shit! I thought this was a different mod!

Sorry! XD!

very nice mod skyrimll lookin foward to its progress, dont know why i find this stuff interesting like i do especaily facehuggers part of it..  :s anyhow, could u tell us were to find the path to the Mesh for the oral facehugger plz skyrimll ? i carnt seem to find it.

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/shaunadamson1/24119/Facehugger-Problems/63297/Chapter-1/Options

http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/SR500/4173/Aliens-Genesis      

(Alien genesis long but better storie)

two links here to urmm oddly erotic stories, no pictures or anything but nicely written, may be good for some inspiration for stories for the facehuggers..

Sabaku no Arashi with the parasite harvesting would be a nice touch to parasites. Able to obtain materials/offspring though impregnation would be cool too.

As for me I'd love to have a romance option like the manga Igyo no Kimi to | A Tentacled Romance.

Some Idea's I have.

A option to have a parasite that could be found or crafted into a armor and/or companion, at first the parasite makes a deal with you and forms a bond with you giving you power when equipped while draining your bodily fluids, new abilities and skills are unlocked as time progresses, companion parasite could communicate, follow and attach to you as you battle and explore or can retreat into the womb for defensive buffs (inflation) at the cost of movement speed. As your bond grows you begin to fall in love with the parasite and choose to become a mother for it mating with it giving you more benefits such as different kind of fluids for alchemy (sperm mixtures and mutations) and eventually getting pregnant (Eggs/larva/etc) caring for offspring once they are born (breastfeeding and keeping them inside the womb warm) until they can be sold off or keep them attached draining milk/fluids for other types of play styles.

Overall some kind of positive parasite would be nice, this is my particular fetish and just an idea.

Looking forward to the future updates of parasites mod, can't wait for what new features will be added. 

I love this idea this can be implemented into a slavery mod. Like you the player could run a dungeon which holds a lot of female slaves. The player could lay eggs inside a sac or something like a charus nest. Once they are ready to hatch you take some of the slaves into where the nest is and your little babies will become a part of them.

Still working on it. 

I had to deal with more real life work and interruptions than I hoped but I am still updating things slowly.

Also a heads up - thanks for the feedback to my earlier question about the DLC.

The next version of Parasites will require BOTH Dawnguard and Dragonborn for now. 

I haven't decided yet on Heartfire. I may use it later for additional materials and ingredients but for now, I am not using it.

Still working on it. 

I had to deal with more real life work and interruptions than I hoped but I am still updating things slowly.

Also a heads up - thanks for the feedback to my earlier question about the DLC.

The next version of Parasites will require BOTH Dawnguard and Dragonborn for now. 

I haven't decided yet on Heartfire. I may use it later for additional materials and ingredients but for now, I am not using it.

Excellent. I want to ask how you decided to make a quest?

If all goes well in testing, I will be releasing the next update tomorrow.

It doesn't add new parasites but it will include several bug fixes (pun sort of intended) as well as the first chapter of the main quest for the mod.

This chapter is centered around the Brood Maiden north of Mortal as an introduction to the world of parasites.

Here is the list of changes so far - https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestone/39?closed=1

Two chapters will follow, hopefully one per month,. One will be about the Queen of Chaurus and the other will be about Danica Purespring's relationship with Kyne and the Old gods.

Hey I just got this mod and it looks very interesting, all the assets work fine, but there is no scaling or inflation with each parasite, I have nioverride, could it be that I am using uunp bodyslide?

Happy to announce version 0.6 is out.

- Added: Complete Chaurus egg breeder player start 
- Added: Complete Brood Maiden player start 
- Added: Manual add/remove parasite should ignore probability slider 
- Added: Reduce chance of tentacle attack if already infected 
- Added: Add storageUtil variable to disable parasites on sleep if needed 
- Added: Prevent infection if similar devious device is equipped 
- Added: Add player as default actor to mod events if actor is not provided 
- Added: Turn Brood Maiden into a full quest in Parasites 
- Added: Add chaurus cave/ruin/tomb under mound of brood maiden 
- Added: Add DLCs as requirements (Dragonborn and Dawnguard) 

- Fixed: storageUtil variables are not initialized unless player opens menu 
- Fixed: Mod events do not trigger if no actor passed in parameter 

As you can see in the screenshots, the Brood Maiden is now dynamically infected by parasites (instead of being stuck forever in a pregnant body shape).

Note: The Player starts are designed to work with the next version of CCAS (content consumer alternate starts). They may still work with the current version but I am not in a position to test them. Also they are meant to work with the next version of Stories which I will be releasing tonight as well.

post-159469-0-63666400-1496625551_thumb.png

post-159469-0-37413800-1496625554_thumb.png

post-159469-0-33756700-1496625557_thumb.png

post-159469-0-23932700-1496625560_thumb.png

post-159469-0-97802500-1496625562_thumb.png

This update includes the first chapter of the main quest for Parasites.

There are many ways to get started:

- Use one of the player starts once CCAS gets updated in a few weeks (Brood Maiden or Egg breeder).

- Find a journal in Chillwind Depths (no quest stage when you read it but the content will lead you in the right direction)

- Meet the Brood Maiden in the swamps north of Morthal and agree to help her

Without spoiling too much, chapter 2 will be about learning from Danica Purespring and Chapter 3 will be about the Queen of Chaurus.

New quests! I'm so prepared to be grossed out! One question, are there any plans to add the parasite animations floating around LL?

It's on my radar but that will come later.

Animations are not my strong point (even incorporating someone else's animations) and I want to use the little spare time I have on quests for Parasites at the moment rather than mess around trying to get animations to work.