SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Can you make your mod CANS compatible, please?

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?app=blog&showentry=1956

CANS is pretty much dead, last post was Aug 2016, check the last page of posts http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49618-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/page-19, taking that into account I would not really waste my time and look at using nio, if you do not already, which seems to be becoming the most common way to do things.

CANS is pretty much dead, last post was Aug 2016, check the last page of posts http://www.loverslab.com/topic/49618-the-cans-cooperative-algebraic-node-sizing-framework/page-19, taking that into account I would not really waste my time and look at using nio, if you do not already, which seems to be becoming the most common way to do things.

Thanks.

Parasites is already NiO compatible.

I am actually looking at better ways to balance multiple NiO updates on the same nodes.

With Hormones, Beeing female, Parasites and Estrus Chaurus, I quickly get way oversized breast, butt and belly nodes.

Thanks.

I am actually looking at better ways to balance multiple NiO updates on the same nodes.

With Hormones, Beeing female, Parasites and Estrus Chaurus, I quickly get way oversized breast, butt and belly nodes.

You mean as another alternative, instead of just using SLIF? Definitely curious to hear more about this, since some people seem to dislike SLIF for one reason or another.

New quests! I'm so prepared to be grossed out! One question, are there any plans to add the parasite animations floating around LL?

It's on my radar but that will come later.

Animations are not my strong point (even incorporating someone else's animations) and I want to use the little spare time I have on quests for Parasites at the moment rather than mess around trying to get animations to work.

Maybe VirginMarie could give you some hints, she did that a lot in her mod. Be it a soft dependency for SLAL packs and use if installed or entirely included, included in sexlab or not, only problem afaik is alignment doesn't fit always, i think it's a NiO thing... but nothing too bad.

Thanks.

You are aware that you can change things not only in the MCMs but also in the .ini for NiO? I think i've never used your combination, but i've found some values SGO + EC + Cursed Loot + FHU was working fine (with NiO set to additional). Still had to use lower values for each of them, around the half of default, and if all 4 are at max it looks somewhat oversized for my taste, but not too bad.

I don't use SLIF myself, the last time i tried it seemed to be more work to set reasonable default values for everything then just adjusting every other mod. But i'm not sure if i'd appretiate another thing i have to mess with. ;)

Thanks.

That should be pretty easy to sort out, go to the SKSE\Plugins directory and open the nioverride.ini file, look down to the section marked

; Determines scaling mode

look at the part saying

iScaleMode=

Chances are its is set to 0 or 2, change it to 3 and do not forget to save the file, that should set max scaling size to the largest of whichever mods is trying to scale stuff.

Then go and set the max boob scaling in all the mods using nio to about 2-3, I normally use 2.5 but it is a matter of taste.

Edit just noticed they seem to have change the defaults, and there is a new bit I have not noticed before, you might also want to change

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

iBodyMorphMode=

Which appears to be set to 0 by default, you might want to play around with changing that value to 2 which is again the largest, playing around with those two values look like they should sort your too too big bits out.

Tried the new quest to get the charus stud I take its just any reaper took it back to lani and nothing happens am I doing anything wrong.

I suppose you made the potion from the book and drank it next to a chaurus before bringing it back to Lastelle?

Where did you find the chaurus? is it named 'Chaurus stud'? or is it from a custom race?

Tried the new quest to get the charus stud I take its just any reaper took it back to lani and nothing happens am I doing anything wrong.

I suppose you made the potion from the book and drank it next to a chaurus before bringing it back to Lastelle?

Where did you find the chaurus? is it named 'Chaurus stud'? or is it from a custom race?

I found one wandering around the swamp where is the charus stud located.

Can you open the console, click on the chaurus and take a screenshot of the debug data about it?

If you want to try with a chaurus stud, you can find them north of the nest, a little further north than the abandoned cabin.

Also, I need to ask - are chaurus/spiders friendly or hostile to you? not related to this issue but could be another issue.

Thanks.

That should be pretty easy to sort out, go to the SKSE\Plugins directory and open the nioverride.ini file, look down to the section marked

; Determines scaling mode

look at the part saying

iScaleMode=

Chances are its is set to 0 or 2, change it to 3 and do not forget to save the file, that should set max scaling size to the largest of whichever mods is trying to scale stuff.

Then go and set the max boob scaling in all the mods using nio to about 2-3, I normally use 2.5 but it is a matter of taste.

Edit just noticed they seem to have change the defaults, and there is a new bit I have not noticed before, you might also want to change

; Determines combination mode for BodyMorph

iBodyMorphMode=

Which appears to be set to 0 by default, you might want to play around with changing that value to 2 which is again the largest, playing around with those two values look like they should sort your too too big bits out.

Thanks for the suggestion (and also Nazgul666). This is what I was looking for.

it seems setting both parameters to 'Max value' help a lot keeping nodes under acceptable proportions.

Can you open the console, click on the chaurus and take a screenshot of the debug data about it?

If you want to try with a chaurus stud, you can find them north of the nest, a little further north than the abandoned cabin.

Also, I need to ask - are chaurus/spiders friendly or hostile to you? not related to this issue but could be another issue.

The charus that I got was probably from another mod that I use. Charus and spiders are hostile to me.

Note: The Player starts are designed to work with the next version of CCAS (content consumer alternate starts). They may still work with the current version but I am not in a position to test them. Also they are meant to work with the next version of Stories which I will be releasing tonight as well.

It doesn't appear to work with v1.3 of CCAS.  There is a Chaurus Breeder option, but it appears to be the old scenario.

By the way, work on the next version already started.

I will try to hit a release in about a month depending on work and life schedule.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestone/41?closed=1

How far does the brood mother quest line go I have managed to get to the cave part where she says she will be fine. Is that it finished for now and will the player beable to join her along with her companion.

By the way, work on the next version already started.

I will try to hit a release in about a month depending on work and life schedule.

https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/milestone/41?closed=1

How far does the brood mother quest line go I have managed to get to the cave part where she says she will be fine. Is that it finished for now and will the player beable to join her along with her companion.

That's how far it goes right now.

My game CTD after SLP update, and it's when I try to open Parasite's MCM tab.

I started a new game, but SLP MCM haven't initialized no matter how long I waited.

Do anyone have the same problem?

Start a new game WITHOUT SLP enabled... wait until all MCM messages initalize and save.

Then enable SLP and load that saved game.

It is a bad idea to start a new game with too many MCM menus to initialize at the same time. You need to break ti down in smaller sets.

Thanks for the suggestion (and also Nazgul666). This is what I was looking for.

it seems setting both parameters to 'Max value' help a lot keeping nodes under acceptable proportions.

A lot of the size will also depend on how big they are to start with, when I first started using soul gem oven, I usually used 7b oppai as my base and ran with 100% size and rapidly found boob size got ridiculous even using max of 2 for size, in then end I switched to a custom build of unp petite and upped the base boob size, and played around with that and found that starting with 50% and my custom body worked ok, without ending up with boobs big enough to hide a cow in.

any chance we'll get premade bodyslide conversions (specifically for uunp)? i tried doing it myself, but can't get it right...

If someone does it, i will be happy to post it here. I don't have the experience or time to do it myself.

any chance we'll get premade bodyslide conversions (specifically for uunp)? i tried doing it myself, but can't get it right...

If someone does it, i will be happy to post it here. I don't have the experience or time to do it myself.

well...let's hope somebody does^^

Hi this is the 1st time I try this mod, I wanted to test with the new sl stories update but for some reason the mod seems to malfunction I do not know why, the mod says I ' I was infected when I started the quest but I have no armor added to the inventory or visible, I tried several times to see but nothing doing it is not working (I already have the mods required)

Great add-on for EC+, Thank you.  On the next update will you be incorporating "Forced Orgasm Animations For Parasite Mod" by factoryclose?  The animations look like a perfect match for your mod.

For the "armors" used by this mod, a goggle search can find uunp bodyslide files.

For the "armors" used by this mod, a goggle search can find uunp bodyslide files.