SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Hey so i am doing a quest mod and got unlucky with a spriggan fight so i now have the spriggan parasite/armor thingy and well i can't talk to the npc i need to to continue the quest so i was wondering is there away for me to disable this stupid can't talk with spriggan mask thingy on shit? or do i have to take the mask of somehow?

10 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey so i am doing a quest mod and got unlucky with a spriggan fight so i now have the spriggan parasite/armor thingy and well i can't talk to the npc i need to to continue the quest so i was wondering is there away for me to disable this stupid can't talk with spriggan mask thingy on shit? or do i have to take the mask of somehow?

I don't have the mod installed at the moment, but I believe there's a short quest in whiterun where you're given a recepie to make a poiton that causes the parasite armor to fall off.

You might be able to get the item directly if you use the "additem menu" mod.

Is this a normal function for the mod, or a glitch? Every time I fast travel, I have at least one Chaurus following me quickly. They won't attack my party, but might go for NPC's. They seem crazed for sex with a hapless heroine, and Kiri would eagerly oblige them, but I can seem to fire the sex or tentacle animations. What mod is supposed to handle those?ScreenShot5656.png.b3e2d32d6d6174cffe0682ce2f043d6f.pngScreenShot5657.png.fdbad4feae7ba449e168e38d0a2f753e.pngScreenShot5658.png.c44e2328181b28d8dce4149ef9c7e627.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I´ve got a little problem, I use SD+ together with this and a bunch of other mods.

When I get enslaved by falmer, after raping they spit poison at me or sometimes on each other and then turn hostile, even though I got previously successfully enslaved and should be part of their faction. Since it has worked before all them months and it happens only after getting spit at/poisened, I suspect this mod. The falmer spit attack comes from this mod, right? Did anyone has a problem like that and were there a solution?

On 9/23/2022 at 5:09 AM, Exploited Kiri said:

Is this a normal function for the mod, or a glitch? Every time I fast travel, I have at least one Chaurus following me quickly. They won't attack my party, but might go for NPC's. They seem crazed for sex with a hapless heroine, and Kiri would eagerly oblige them, but I can seem to fire the sex or tentacle animations. What mod is supposed to handle those?ScreenShot5656.png.b3e2d32d6d6174cffe0682ce2f043d6f.pngScreenShot5657.png.fdbad4feae7ba449e168e38d0a2f753e.pngScreenShot5658.png.c44e2328181b28d8dce4149ef9c7e627.png

Diaper fetish I see. Some people are just weird 

On 11/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, SilentOption said:

Diaper fetish I see. Some people are just weird 

? ...AND?

I'd say I'm posting in the right part of the forums then. But it's not a 'diaper fetish' per se, but I just like the vinyl pants the characters have on. Drop your judgements at the door when you come into LL...there's things in here far weirder.

On 10/22/2022 at 5:01 AM, TronicTheSinner said:

Danica isn't saying anything related to this mod, so I'm unable to cure myself.

You can take it off by going into the mod manager, to infest or infest youself with the various creatures. Since my Chaurus are clearly horny, but my animations won't work (with some good advice, I may finally get that fixed), and I was experimenting manually.

17 hours ago, Exploited Kiri said:

? ...AND?

I'd say I'm posting in the right part of the forums then. But it's not a 'diaper fetish' per se, but I just like the vinyl pants the characters have on. Drop your judgements at the door when you come into LL...there's things in here far weirder.

there are such as various transformation quests and other things. Your fetish is tame compared to the other stuff. 

7 hours ago, SilentOption said:

there are such as various transformation quests and other things. Your fetish is tame compared to the other stuff. 

Probably so, and I'm good with that. Everyone here that comes for game mods has a different idea of what they want, and that's OK. That's why there's so much variety just in Skyrim modding,

On 1/29/2022 at 6:36 PM, stumpy1975 said:

I can’t seem to get the sex infections to work…

I have all creature animations loaded and working ok, but yet even with the sex infections set too 100% I still don’t get infected… all the other parasites work ok apart from the sex ones and I can’t figure out why sex ones don’t get activated.

did you ever figure out what the problem was? I am having the same problem right now and I can't find anybody that fixed the problem

Hi,

when I remove the anal chaurus worm the body changes stay (bigger butt). Are they supposed to shrink over time after removel or is there something buggy? It s been I think at least1 or 2 in game days since removal but its not getting visually smaller^^ I tried resetting in MCM but to no avail. I installed lately SLIF and read a couple of posts earlier that there are incompatibility issues? Could this be the reason?

Edit: Yeah, seems definitely an issue with SLIF, since upon removal parasites works fine

Edited by Krepel