SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

On 7/28/2022 at 3:35 PM, Anonymoustaco said:

clicking the option on the trigger menu causes it to immediately select and deselect, i exit the menu and wait about a min, nothing happens. when i do the face hugger though a quest immediately starts so that works

Update: the quest for being infected by the face hugger is running, but no dialogue for the priest of Kinnereth is showing up to ask about the infection. the face hugger events trigger fine such as forced ingesting but the model has not appeared on my face yet. my load order is:

0  0     Skyrim.esm
  1  1     Update.esm
  2  2     Dawnguard.esm
  3  3     HearthFires.esm
  4  4     Dragonborn.esm
  5  5     Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
  6  6     ApachiiHair.esm
  7  7     CreatureFramework.esm
  8  8     hdtHighHeel.esm
  9  9     Heels Sound.esm
 10  a     Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
 11  b     SexLab.esm
 12  c     Devious Devices - Assets.esm
 13  d     SexLabAroused.esm
 14  e     Devious Devices - Integration.esm
 15  f     Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
 16 10     ZaZAnimationPack.esm
 17 11     TaraUltimateFurniturePack.esm
 18 12     SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
 19 13     Heretical Resources.esm
 20 14     ZazExtensionPack.esm
 21 15     TERAArmors.esm
 22 16     AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
 23 17     EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
 24 18     The Gemstone Collector.esp
 25 19     ELFX - Exteriors.esp
 26 1a     Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
 27 1b     RealisticWaterTwo.esp
 28 1c     Immersive Jewelry.esp
 29 1d     TreasureHunterWhore.esp
 30 1e     MilkModNEW.esp
 31 1f     RelicsofHyruleDragonborn.esp
 32 20     MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
 33 21     TAZ_lightingDLC.esp
 34 22     Trapped in Rubber.esp
 35 23     Apropos.esp
 36 24     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
 37 25     ELFX - Weathers.esp
 38 26     SexLab-Parasites.esp
 39 27     Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp
 40 28     Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
 41 29     SMIM-Merged-All.esp
 42 2a     RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
 43 2b     Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
 44 2c     Devious Lore.esp
 45 2d     Atlas Legendary.esp
 46 2e     ArodsInventoryControl.esp
 47 2f     BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
 48 30     BodySlotsMCM.esp
 49 31     Brows.esp
 50 32     Change Follower Outfits Redux.esp
 51 33     Immersive Weapons.esp
 52 34     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
 53 35     troublesofheroine.esp
 54 36     DeviousRegulations.esp
 55 37     SofiaFollower.esp
 56 38     East Reach House.esp
 57 39     Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
 58 3a     CumOnAnything.esp
 59 3b     dbmisc.esp
 60 3c     dcc-male-chastity.esp
 61 3d     VivisCockcage.esp
 62 3e     VivisCockCage Addon for DD.esp
 63 3f     Devious Devices - Struggle Idles Patch.esp
 64 40     DungeonQuestAwareness.esp
 65 41     EmpyreanCS.esp
 66 42     FacelightPlus.esp
 67 43     FISS.esp
 68 44     FixCombatMusic.esp
 69 45     HelmetToggle.esp
 70 46     Hide Those Futile Quests.esp
 71 47     iLuvLoading.esp
 72 48     Jugs.esp
 73 49     KS Hairdo's.esp
 74 4a     Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
 75 4b     SexLab Pheromones.esp
 76 4c     SOS - Shop.esp
 77 4d     ThievesGuildLadder.esp
 78 4e     LindsHumanEyes.esp
 79 4f     Meatstick.esp
 80 50     richer merchants.esp
 81 51     Merchants have Linen updated.esp
 82 52     MikanEyes All in one.esp
 83 53     MilkModNEW HF.esp
 84 54     MilkModNEW Sanbox.esp
 85 55     MoreNastyCritters.esp
 86 56     MorePP.esp
 87 57     nem-e5i5's RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 88 58     NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
 89 59     RaceMenu.esp
 90 5a     RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
 91 5b     RaceMenuNails.esp
 92 5c     RaceMenuPlugin.esp
 93 5d     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
 94 5e     Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
 95 5f     SexLab Submit.esp
 96 60     SFO - Dragonborn.esp
 97 61     SGEyebrows.esp
 98 62     SkyUI.esp
 99 63     SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
100 64     SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
101 65     SLAnimLoader.esp
102 66     SlaveTats.esp
103 67     SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
104 68     SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
105 69     SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
106 6a     SOS Equipable Schlong.esp
107 6b     SOS Schlong Controller.esp
108 6c     SOSRaceMenu.esp
109 6d     SOS_Ho.esp
110 6e     Spank That Ass.esp
111 6f     submitdd_ff.esp
112 70     submitdd_ff_exp.esp
113 71     TeraSuccubusArmor.esp
114 72     TheCoenaculiUNP.esp
115 73     UIExtensions.esp
116 74     Unlimited Training.esp
117 75     vAutosaveManager.esp
118 76     Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
119 77     submissivelola_est.esp
120 78     Sunsakuka's Follower.esp
121 79     SpecialLeatherArmor.esp
122 7a     DeviousTraining.esp
123 7b     dvmb.esp
124 7c     C5Kev's Animated Living Armor Colors CBBE.esp
125 7d     FNIS.esp
126 7e     JiubQuestMarkers.esp
127 7f     Bijin Warmaidens.esp
128 80     Lydia.esp
129 81     Estruk_XDFF_Followers.esp
130 82     Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
131 83     hothtrooper44_ArmorPatch.esp
132 84     LinkleOutfit.esp
133 85     DynamicDungeonLoot.esp
134 86     Rupee2.esp
135 87     Corruption.esp
136 88     SexLab_Solutions.esp
137 89     MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
138 8a     SGS.esp
139 8b     PeeAndFart.esp
140 8c     SexLab_Hormones.esp
141 8d     RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Dawnguard.esp
142 8e     Real Clouds.esp
143 8f     Corruption - DLC Patch.esp
144 90     Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
145 91     Skyrim Unbound.esp
146 92     ELFXEnhancer.esp
147 93     StojaMakeupPack.esp
148 94     Strap.esp
149 95     Undriel_Ebongrove.esp
150 96     lola's cursed dagger.esp

Regarding the no parasites bug... I can confirm that I used parasite repellant at some point in my playthrough to get rid of the living armor, and the parasite repellant worked there. However, my character can only get infected by face huggers, hip huggers, black reach spores, living armor and tentacle armor. The chaurus worms and spider things don't naturally infect my character (ie I can set the mcm settings to infect 100% of the time and my character still won't get infected). If I manually infect via the mcm menu, she instantly rejects the parasite within 5 seconds of exiting the mcm. I may see if I can get reinfected with the living armor to see if I can fix it (I think the problem is a never ending parasite repellant effect), and get rid of the living armor via the mcm. 

If this doesn't work I'll load an earlier save, but let me know if there's any fix for this that doesn't require scrubbing some saves. 

7 hours ago, NaughtiusMaximus20 said:

Regarding the no parasites bug... I can confirm that I used parasite repellant at some point in my playthrough to get rid of the living armor, and the parasite repellant worked there. However, my character can only get infected by face huggers, hip huggers, black reach spores, living armor and tentacle armor. The chaurus worms and spider things don't naturally infect my character (ie I can set the mcm settings to infect 100% of the time and my character still won't get infected). If I manually infect via the mcm menu, she instantly rejects the parasite within 5 seconds of exiting the mcm. I may see if I can get reinfected with the living armor to see if I can fix it (I think the problem is a never ending parasite repellant effect), and get rid of the living armor via the mcm. 

If this doesn't work I'll load an earlier save, but let me know if there's any fix for this that doesn't require scrubbing some saves. 

What's your flare delay set to? I had that issue when I set the flare delay very low, because the only flare worms and eggs can get is rejection as far as I know.

4 hours ago, Testificate17185 said:

What's your flare delay set to? I had that issue when I set the flare delay very low, because the only flare worms and eggs can get is rejection as far as I know.

Ok, so I set the flares to zero to disable them and this prevents them from immediately being unequipped and discarded. However, the other issue still remains where the "Trigger" section of the mcm doesnt seem to work. I can set infection rates to 100% and nothing will happen. On my previous character, everything worked pretty well where she could be infected naturally without spawning it in via the mcm, but this character seems to be broken. Thanks though. 

Howdy! I started playing modded skyrim entirely to play this mod (I'm a real sucker for insect girls.) and I very much enjoyed it. Even if it was sort of jumping in the deep end of the pool modding wise. The chaurus queen quest was awesome, and had a great sense of progression. Getting the final armor felt like a real achievement, and I loved how it looked and played.

My only real request is a on sleep message if you go to sleep as a chaurus queen about you checking in on your brood psychically. But I get that's unlikely to happen. Anyway thanks for making this! More games need more insect girl content.

Hi there! I'm quite enjoying your mod but I' stuck at the quest stage "Brew a spider pheromone potion and mate with a spider". I've got the potion but need a clue on how to mate with a spider. When drinking the potion next to spiders, the spiders glow greenish but nothing happens. What am I expecting to do?

Tnx

2 hours ago, ikzot said:

Hi there! I'm quite enjoying your mod but I' stuck at the quest stage "Brew a spider pheromone potion and mate with a spider". I've got the potion but need a clue on how to mate with a spider. When drinking the potion next to spiders, the spiders glow greenish but nothing happens. What am I expecting to do?

Tnx

Can’t remember for sure, lvl of spider has anything to do with it.  Find a lower lvl spider and try again...

On 8/13/2022 at 4:08 PM, SilentOption said:

sorry to ask again becoming a permanent queen also mean permanent changes to her face as well or it's just her other parts of her body?

Just seems to be the body with the deform (mesh change?) and the plugs, but nothing to the face that I've seen, skin doesn't actually go to the Chaurus body color either, should really, add to the fact you've transformed more, but I guess/hope that may come later.

GuruSR.

11 hours ago, GuruSR said:

Just seems to be the body with the deform (mesh change?) and the plugs, but nothing to the face that I've seen, skin doesn't actually go to the Chaurus body color either, should really, add to the fact you've transformed more, but I guess/hope that may come later.

GuruSR.

i see

Seems currently, I tried changing the wings from the "dragon" wings that were on the Chaurus Queen to something else (the actual Chaurus wings in the Ultimate Wings mod), I wound up with both at the same time, not sure if the wings are "baked" into the design I picked, will have to re-visit this to see if I can change it to another design.

Anyone else figure out how to change the wings?

GuruSR.

The Living Armor and Tentacle Monster cannot be removed in-game at the moment, but you can use the menu to roleplay removal when you want to.

After the sex scene with another female, it switched to that NPC with the infect other NPCs, so, you can transfer it, sadly, normal parasites typically "split" apart to infect others.  With the schlong in the image for the Living Armor, you'd think it'd push up one on the NPC and the next person to be forced into sex with that NPC would be infected and that tentacle penis would jump inside the victim and explode into another one on them.  Just a thought on that, but it would fit parasite behavior.

GuruSR.

On 2/2/2022 at 3:54 AM, urophagia said:

I'm running into this problem. I only had one mod that added some alchemy, which i disabled. But she still just keeps telling me i need juice from glowing mushrooms, even though i have glowing mushrooms in my inventory.

How have you managed it? I have the same Problem

On 4/18/2022 at 5:36 AM, HydroxYT said:

I FOUND THE FUCKING PROBLEM. SHIT THAT FAQ (30 hours searching the solution and this problem is blew my mind away)

Solution: 
 Download this and install: 

AFTER delete the DD Integration,Expansion,Assets bcz this contains that and those versions are outdated to this mods.

Man you are my hero.

Hey! Just wanted to say I thorougly enjoy this mod. 
I just wanted to know if the UUNP option for the Living Armor/Tentacle Armor is available anywhere? (the c5kev override). I've been trying to find it, but it seems gone from both this site and Patreon.
I recently did a full reinstall and unfortunately managed to delete most of my old downloaded mods in the process.
If you don't want to upload it, could you maybe send it to me in a pm?

2 hours ago, Thelargir said:

Hey! Just wanted to say I thorougly enjoy this mod. 
I just wanted to know if the UUNP option for the Living Armor/Tentacle Armor is available anywhere? (the c5kev override). I've been trying to find it, but it seems gone from both this site and Patreon.
I recently did a full reinstall and unfortunately managed to delete most of my old downloaded mods in the process.
If you don't want to upload it, could you maybe send it to me in a pm?

Also looking for this if anyone has it