SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

It's kinda a shame that the hair loss and skin color changes require Hormones. IMO those are neat features of the Chaurus Queen and Spriggan transformations that should be standalone, or at least fully supported by Parasites itself. Of course I'm in the middle of a playthrough when I find out that I needed Hormones after all, but my load order is full. RIP.

A couple questions about the Tentacle Monster parasite... 

1. Danica won't remove it until "I've experienced it more and learned to control it" ... what??? I've had it for numerous in-game days, and it has just kept getting more problematic. Not sure how it is controlled... or what learning there is about it since it just triggers automatically.

2. I _assume_ the tentacle monster infection is why I am getting raped by Estrus tentacles all the damn time... which at first was kind of fun, but .. like the estrus attack will last upwards of 5 minutes in real world time, and then I get maybe 2 minutes of real world time to recover and play and then I get attacked again. It is basically constant, and having to wait 5 minutes for it to finish, is getting pretty tedious. I turned the flare rate down to 0, and locked my arousal level to 0... and turned down the estrus attack chance to 0%. But I still keep getting taken... Is this the normal and intended consequence of the tentacle monster infection? Or is something with my other mods causing it to trigger way too much and last too long? Because that what it feels like.

4 hours ago, nauru said:

A couple questions about the Tentacle Monster parasite... 

1. Danica won't remove it until "I've experienced it more and learned to control it" ... what??? I've had it for numerous in-game days, and it has just kept getting more problematic. Not sure how it is controlled... or what learning there is about it since it just triggers automatically.

2. I _assume_ the tentacle monster infection is why I am getting raped by Estrus tentacles all the damn time... which at first was kind of fun, but .. like the estrus attack will last upwards of 5 minutes in real world time, and then I get maybe 2 minutes of real world time to recover and play and then I get attacked again. It is basically constant, and having to wait 5 minutes for it to finish, is getting pretty tedious. I turned the flare rate down to 0, and locked my arousal level to 0... and turned down the estrus attack chance to 0%. But I still keep getting taken... Is this the normal and intended consequence of the tentacle monster infection? Or is something with my other mods causing it to trigger way too much and last too long? Because that what it feels like.

Yeah, the continues estrus tentacle attack can be a bit much.  My suggestion is to disable the animations in ec+ while infected with the tentacle monster.  The tentacle monster will eventually remove itself by having sex...will say infecting the partner during or after the sex, but it never does infect the partner that i've seen.

On 5/2/2022 at 12:55 PM, Zeorik said:

It's specifically the Chaurus Queen armor/ sets, like the base skin and 'armored' mode, and such. If it helps at all,  when first loading a save my argonian appears 'normal' with tail visible, but after using the chaurus armor power (Dont know the specific name offhand?)  it'll equip the chaurus armor, and then after a moment of the armor being visible my tail vanishes. Re-using the power to remove the armor does not restore my tail; In fact, loading a previous save will also result in a no-tail situation without using Tail Armors to 'force' my argonian's tail to appear. Only closing Skyrim entirely and loading a save from main menu will return my argonian's natural tail.

I know it's too late to answer but it may help you.

in MCM Parasite option, there is an option about using alt mesh('base skin replacement' in exactly) for chaurus queen. turn it off that thing

On 7/30/2022 at 4:52 AM, hattarathefox said:

I cant seem to find the altar above kynesgrove, could someone help?

It is on a mountain path, on the other side of the dragon mound.

Look for a post with a flag.

On 8/27/2022 at 7:26 PM, kyubi3002 said:

Still hyping up for a possible expension to Spriggan parasitism turning us into full dryads or something.

That's planned. I did not adapt the full range of effects from SD+ yet.

On 8/25/2022 at 8:19 PM, Jacksonbro said:

Is there any way to turn followers into fellow Charus Queens as well?

No plans for that. The core of the story is that there can be only one queen.

On 8/28/2022 at 2:28 PM, GuruSR said:

After the sex scene with another female, it switched to that NPC with the infect other NPCs, so, you can transfer it, sadly, normal parasites typically "split" apart to infect others.  With the schlong in the image for the Living Armor, you'd think it'd push up one on the NPC and the next person to be forced into sex with that NPC would be infected and that tentacle penis would jump inside the victim and explode into another one on them.  Just a thought on that, but it would fit parasite behavior.

GuruSR.

I agree. Not sure how I would implement that.

The Transfer after Sex is what I added as a mechanism to get rid of the parasite. I would have to find something else if I am to have the parasite stay on the player after spreading to a partner.

On 12/12/2022 at 3:46 AM, MysticDaedra said:

It's kinda a shame that the hair loss and skin color changes require Hormones. IMO those are neat features of the Chaurus Queen and Spriggan transformations that should be standalone, or at least fully supported by Parasites itself. Of course I'm in the middle of a playthrough when I find out that I needed Hormones after all, but my load order is full. RIP.

I understand. Hormones manages a lot of body transformations and it would be a pain to duplicate the effects in my other mods and avoid duplicate effects.

On 12/15/2022 at 9:27 AM, frhghz said:

Is there a walkthrough for the chaurus queen quest line???

There is one... I keep notes and documentation on the Github archive here: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough 

DBF I know this has been an issue for some, maybe not for others...with immediate rejection of chaurus worms, and spider eggs right after getting infected.  I have saves early on in playthrough where she is holding on to chaurus worms and spider eggs for extended period of time, like days.  Has sex with a human, then starts the immediate rejection of worms and spider eggs.  I tried to look through hormones and parasite to see what in the world is causing the rejection 1 sec later after getting infected.  I couldn't find anything, so I moved on.  But it was so weird, she had been holding the parasite infection fine, then has sex one time with a human, then it gets all jacked up with immediate rejection.  Is there some hormone value in hormones causing this?   

53 minutes ago, MrB0NK said:

how do i remove the spriggan infection using commands?

You can use the MCM options to clear the infection.. there is no console command for that.

50 minutes ago, MrB0NK said:

i am stuck on the quest where it says let the seed grow for a few days the quest is the chaurus queen and the brood maiden how do i proceed further?

That process will be slowed down if you have other active infections like a Spriggan Spore. Make sure you are clean of other infections and lower the frequency of the flares in the menu to accelerate things.

23 minutes ago, MrB0NK said:

i am stuck on the chaurus queen and the brood maiden mission where it says to wait until the seed stone grows inside you, i havent done any waiting just playing the game normally for many ingame days but nothing is happening, can anybody help me?

btw my mcm is not showing any mods to configure and i cant disable the spriggan infection on my character

HELP NEEDED !!

Are you saying you don't see this menu with the option to turn off the Spriggan Spores?

72850_20230102120831_1.png

So... I'm not sure at all why chaurus worms are being rejected instantly... I don't have Hormones installed, so it's not that. It seems to be some sort of.. .intentional thing though? I hear a loud rumbling, then the worm is rejected. No plugs equipped, and nothing using the requisite slots.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:36 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

The Transfer after Sex is what I added as a mechanism to get rid of the parasite. I would have to find something else if I am to have the parasite stay on the player after spreading to a partner.

Perhaps a quest that would be urged on by the parasite to go somewhere that you'd either fight another older parasite to rid yourself of it permanently or join forces with it to become a breeder where you'd spread the parasite by splitting it off and in doing so it would strengthen the parasite in a way the player would be better protected and stronger, possibly give the ability to trap people by letting the parasite mist them, making them docile and friendly.  :)

GuruSR.

On 1/1/2023 at 10:36 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Simplest way would be a pheromone potion, or something of the sort? With an in-game explanation of after consuming the potion, needing to entice the parasite to leave your body for a 'healthier' one nearby, preferably through direct skin contact (sex). Have the effect disable the main spreader script for a new one for its duration, transferring parasites without retaining a copy yourself. when the effect ends (I'd say a 10 minute effect timer would suffice) the original script reactivates to allow parasites to spread again.

Hello, I'm playing on SSE so I will post my suggestion here :

- First of all would it be possible to add a second Hip Hugger that would be on the character buttocks ? It would penetrate the character in her ass, and both this one and the Hip Hugger that's already in the mod would both inflate the character's belly, like the Mouth Hugger.

- Secondly maybe you could add two Huggers smaller than those already in the mod that would penetrate the character's nipples.

- Lastly I think a Hugger lays eggs, it doesn't pump fluid, maybe you could add an option to switch from one to the other depending on the player's preferences, and a way to expel them.

Thank you for this amazing mod.

11 minutes ago, La furie du Dragon said:

Hello, I'm playing on SSE so I will post my suggestion here :

- First of all would it be possible to add a second Hip Hugger that would be on the character buttocks ? It would penetrate the character in her ass, and both this one and the Hip Hugger that's already in the mod would both inflate the character's belly, like the Mouth Hugger.

- Secondly maybe you could add two Huggers smaller than those already in the mod that would penetrate the character's nipples.

- Lastly I think a Hugger lays eggs, it doesn't pump fluid, maybe you could add an option to switch from one to the other depending on the player's preferences, and a way to expel them.

Thank you for this amazing mod.

Thanks for the questions.

#1 and #2 would require someone to create versions of the Hugger in the right positions on the body. This is beyond my current skills regarding meshes and rigging. If I have the right meshes, I could look into adding them.

#3 is more doable. I will add it to my to do list.

16 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the questions.

#1 and #2 would require someone to create versions of the Hugger in the right positions on the body. This is beyond my current skills regarding meshes and rigging. If I have the right meshes, I could look into adding them.

#3 is more doable. I will add it to my to do list.

For #1 and #2 I understand the need to have the right meshes, but could you make it so the current Hip Hugger inflates the belly like the Face Hugger does it ? BTW this inflation is very slow, if not broken, we should have a way to make it faster in the MCM.

On 5/4/2021 at 1:33 AM, DeepBlueFrog said:

A small walkthrough with all the possible starts is available here -https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-Walkthrough

what should i do after killing the old queen, i talked to the priest in whiterun then i talked to elder root avatar in eldergreen sanctuary??  

also there are two bugs, first whenever i take damage while i have chaurus queen body equipped, my game crashes. 

second, according to the photos you posted on the main file page, the chaurus queen body has a different mask than the chaurus armor, but when i got the chaurus queen body after defeating the old queen, all i got was the body and no mask and whenever i equip the chaurus mask i get the mask that comes with the chaurus armor, also how can i fly with wings on my back, the chaurus queen body has a chaurus stud on her back without wings, how do i fly??

also please tell me how to start the spriggan quest

10 hours ago, MrB0NK said:

what should i do after killing the old queen, i talked to the priest in whiterun then i talked to elder root avatar in eldergreen sanctuary??  

That's about the end of the quest at that point.

also there are two bugs, first whenever i take damage while i have chaurus queen body equipped, my game crashes. 

Strange. There is an issue with that with the Spriggan armor.. I haven't heard about it happening with the Chaurus queen armor.

second, according to the photos you posted on the main file page, the chaurus queen body has a different mask than the chaurus armor, but when i got the chaurus queen body after defeating the old queen, all i got was the body and no mask and whenever i equip the chaurus mask i get the mask that comes with the chaurus armor, also how can i fly with wings on my back, the chaurus queen body has a chaurus stud on her back without wings, how do i fly??

To fly you have to install one of the recommended mods from the Download page.

Can you share a screenshot of the mask you mean?

also please tell me how to start the spriggan quest

You have a chance of infection when fighting Spriggans. 

You can also manually trigger that effect in the menu if it doesn't happen quickly enough around Spriggans.