SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

could i get a link to that? search function on the forum is kinda badĀ  i"m using Lykiaos reborn that may be why... funny as the older version worked fine.

Ā 

but the item doesn't even appear in my inventory.

Ā 

oh DAMMIT i posted in the wrong topic I'm using the SE version.

Edited by Luka10

No matter how low or high I set flare delay (and no matter how I adjust the events in the devious devices MCM) the parasite events occur every 5 seconds unless I set flare events to 0. So I either have it off or I have it every 5 seconds. I don't know how to fix it.

58 minutes ago, Aki K said:

No matter how low or high I set flare delay (and no matter how I adjust the events in the devious devices MCM) the parasite events occur every 5 seconds unless I set flare events to 0. So I either have it off or I have it every 5 seconds. I don't know how to fix it.

Ā 

Is that happening with the latest version still?

Ā 

I worked on the issue and it seemed better in my tests.Ā 

I will keep an eye on it next time I test parasites.

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

Is that happening with the latest version still?

Ā 

I worked on the issue and it seemed better in my tests.Ā 

I will keep an eye on it next time I test parasites.

I think it's better. I might have been misunderstanding how the MCM for parasites works. I think the flare delay might need a little more explanation as to how it works.

Ā 

Still some issues. I managed to get a proper delay by raising the number, but the proper setting is difficult to judge. And I initially misunderstood the MCMs instruction thinking that a lower number meant longer delay. It is a bit unclear.

Got it to work but i dont have that chaurus head mouth piece, though i didnt go to a lot of areas, so i may have missed something. is there other places like the one under the temple, tried looking for the mouth part, and the chaurus head you have alt parasite assets, i want to use the chaurus head and chaurus hunter body

1 minute ago, wardrake said:

Got it to work but i dont have that chaurus head mouth piece, though i didnt go to a lot of areas, so i may have missed something. is there other places like the one under the temple, tried looking for the mouth part, and the chaurus head you have alt parasite assets, i want to use the chaurus head and chaurus hunter body

Ā 

Until I find the time to learn how to make my own omod files (or someone makes one for me) you will have to manually replace the meshes using options from the Alternate parasites assets.

Ā 

You can find some instructions here but they could probably use more clarity:Ā https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SkLLmods/wiki/Parasites:-FAQĀ 

Hi, I'm do not know if I'm stuck or not, but "I" am currently infected with the tentacle monster. Just a general question, because I did not find anything about it: Is the quest broken? It doesn't seem to advance - I don't get a quest and if I use the console slp_qst_tentaclemonster is at stage 0. If I try to setstage a bunch of notifications appear "locationhaskeyword >> 0" and nothing else happens andĀ slp_qst_tentaclemonster stays at 0.

I do hear voices in my head once a day or so, but so farĀ  I only got to the point where it says something about sucking cocks ?Ā I've tried to do so, via SLEN dialoge option, but I guess thats probably not how its supposed to work.

I somehow also know how to remove it, but I've never actually learned it.

Danica also tells me that she cannot remove it until I learned how to control it - which If I have to guess is to obey ?

Further I noticed, that when a sexlab scene starts, theĀ tentacle monster gets unequipped and a messages tells me "you are free from ... " which I think is also not working as intended.

I tried to exclude the armor from stripping, but it appears as unknown in the sexlab options.

Ā 

Maybe somebody can help or point me in the right direction.

32 minutes ago, bigbasi said:

Hi, I'm do not know if I'm stuck or not, but "I" am currently infected with the tentacle monster. Just a general question, because I did not find anything about it: Is the quest broken? It doesn't seem to advance - I don't get a quest and if I use the console slp_qst_tentaclemonster is at stage 0. If I try to setstage a bunch of notifications appear "locationhaskeyword >> 0" and nothing else happens andĀ slp_qst_tentaclemonster stays at 0.

I do hear voices in my head once a day or so, but so farĀ  I only got to the point where it says something about sucking cocks ?Ā I've tried to do so, via SLEN dialoge option, but I guess thats probably not how its supposed to work.

I somehow also know how to remove it, but I've never actually learned it.

Danica also tells me that she cannot remove it until I learned how to control it - which If I have to guess is to obey ?

Further I noticed, that when a sexlab scene starts, theĀ tentacle monster gets unequipped and a messages tells me "you are free from ... " which I think is also not working as intended.

I tried to exclude the armor from stripping, but it appears as unknown in the sexlab options.

Ā 

Maybe somebody can help or point me in the right direction.

yep thatā€™s itā€¦when it said ā€˜you are freeā€™, that was the end of the tentacle monster. Ā The voices in head talked you into having sex/sucking cocks. Ā You did, the endā€¦

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

yep thatā€™s itā€¦when it said ā€˜you are freeā€™, that was the end of the tentacle monster. Ā The voices in head talked you into having sex/sucking cocks. Ā You did, the endā€¦

Oh no... really? thats kinda sad .... well thanks anyway - I guess ... sad... ?

2 hours ago, leesjig said:

Ā 

Then it is an issue between Parasites and mods that remove outfits without respecting the 'do not remove' keywords for Sexlab.

I will check if I did set that keyword on the tentacle monster but I would be surprised if it is not set.Ā 

Ā 

Two possibilities:

Ā 

1- You transferred the parasite to someone else during sex as intended and that was the normal end of its cycle. The voices are supposed to send you in a direction to have sex with a suitable host and transfer to them. To see the parasite on the new host you need to have the 'infect other NPCs' option turned on in Parasite's menu.Ā 

If the quest lingers after that, that is a bug I need to fix. You should be marked as cured when that happen.

Ā 

2- Somehow the parasite was stripped by a mod that does not respect the right keyword and that accidentally triggered 'you are free' and left you in an incomplete state.Ā 

Either I forgot to put that keyword on the parasite or I did, and the mod glitched with another mod's influence.

Ā 

Either way, if you are in a halfway state of still hearing voices and no parasite equipped, the only solution is to use the menu to clear the infection manually and reset it again manually (or just leave you cured).

Any progress about pregnancy from parasites?

Ā 

For example, facehugger pumps up the heroine with sperm, she has a chance to get pregnant from her thanks to being female, while the larger the belly, the higher the chance. It is possible to integrate with Fill Her Up Baka Edition, where integration is already there with Being Female, by simply adding the type of sperm and the number of times in a while. In order for the creature that needs to be born, you can add facehugger as a creature to the game, as a stub, you can make corus.

This can be done with all sorts of larvae, worms, stuck limbs (spiders and other creatures) and all other types of parasites.

Since the amount of integration with Fill Her Up Baka Edition is not that big, it already sounds like an integration that is possible.
(The last one with being female was never implemented, I went in and checked every month for 3 years and nothing. Therefore, I rummaged through the Internet and found a possible and simple integration option that will simultaneously support LE and SE options)

You can also make births of flies from fallout 4 instead of facehugger. uterus", not into the pussy. Then pump the girl with your sperm to fertilize. You can also do it, it's like a kind of symbiote. The larva acquires the placenta connecting the uterus and the larva. She acquires it, for example, if the heroine does not remove the larva for a long time. And later for a certain amount of time, the heroine can no longer extract it at all and is doomed to eternal birth of flies, parasites, etc. You can make the sperm of the larva lead to the pregnancy of creatures like "facehugger")

In general, if you need ideas for parasites, I have a whole ton of them. I can even help with writing code, I donā€™t know papyrus, but I can code in other programming languages.

54 minutes ago, NeedSomeSleep said:

Any progress about pregnancy from parasites?

Ā 

For example, facehugger pumps up the heroine with sperm, she has a chance to get pregnant from her thanks to being female, while the larger the belly, the higher the chance. It is possible to integrate with Fill Her Up Baka Edition, where integration is already there with Being Female, by simply adding the type of sperm and the number of times in a while. In order for the creature that needs to be born, you can add facehugger as a creature to the game, as a stub, you can make corus.

This can be done with all sorts of larvae, worms, stuck limbs (spiders and other creatures) and all other types of parasites.

Since the amount of integration with Fill Her Up Baka Edition is not that big, it already sounds like an integration that is possible.
(The last one with being female was never implemented, I went in and checked every month for 3 years and nothing. Therefore, I rummaged through the Internet and found a possible and simple integration option that will simultaneously support LE and SE options)

You can also make births of flies from fallout 4 instead of facehugger. uterus", not into the pussy. Then pump the girl with your sperm to fertilize. You can also do it, it's like a kind of symbiote. The larva acquires the placenta connecting the uterus and the larva. She acquires it, for example, if the heroine does not remove the larva for a long time. And later for a certain amount of time, the heroine can no longer extract it at all and is doomed to eternal birth of flies, parasites, etc. You can make the sperm of the larva lead to the pregnancy of creatures like "facehugger")

In general, if you need ideas for parasites, I have a whole ton of them. I can even help with writing code, I donā€™t know papyrus, but I can code in other programming languages.

Ā 

Thanks.. I am currently setting up my mods both for Special Edition and making sure I can work on both versions at the same time.

I am not expecting to make big changes to Parasites for a few months at least.Ā  Probably not before summer.

On 3/3/2023 at 6:00 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

Then it is an issue between Parasites and mods that remove outfits without respecting the 'do not remove' keywords for Sexlab.

I will check if I did set that keyword on the tentacle monster but I would be surprised if it is not set.Ā 

Ā 

Two possibilities:

Ā 

1- You transferred the parasite to someone else during sex as intended and that was the normal end of its cycle. The voices are supposed to send you in a direction to have sex with a suitable host and transfer to them. To see the parasite on the new host you need to have the 'infect other NPCs' option turned on in Parasite's menu.Ā 

If the quest lingers after that, that is a bug I need to fix. You should be marked as cured when that happen.

Ā 

2- Somehow the parasite was stripped by a mod that does not respect the right keyword and that accidentally triggered 'you are free' and left you in an incomplete state.Ā 

Either I forgot to put that keyword on the parasite or I did, and the mod glitched with another mod's influence.

Ā 

Either way, if you are in a halfway state of still hearing voices and no parasite equipped, the only solution is to use the menu to clear the infection manually and reset it again manually (or just leave you cured).

Thank you very much for your reply and checking. Actually now that you mention it I guess the first option happened, but the parasite somehow stayed in my inventory. Maybe because I had my follower waiting in another cell. So I equipped it again - maybe that broke everything.

I also noticed, that the hip and face hugger also got removed occasionally.Ā 

Ā 

EDIT: I also had the option "Atacker can unlock belt" in Devious Cursed Loot activated - maybe that was the issue. I'll see if deactivating it helps

Edited by bigbasi

is this suppost to ocour,

20230307002459_1.jpg.658836f5d07111c0c5dfd6ca0e3c1d27.jpgbecause normaly i look like thisĀ 20230307002439_1.jpg.6affe90c22619646385c9eb3bb56b6f9.jpgwith the sprggan armor. on the hands i have the burnt skinĀ  cause I'm guessing i have a possible mod conflict issue also i had this occure,Ā 20230303200245_1.jpg.be95cb2d0167bfee7dec0e730e002679.jpgthat is my male character in the spriggan body armor. the bulge strech effect only occurs laying down sex activities.

Hey! I come here to ask a favor, or at least help spread the word! First off deepbluefrog, I've watched you grow this mod over the years. You dedication to this mod has been incredible! And I'll always be thankful for what you've crafted here!

Ā 

Now onto why I am here! There is this little 'simple' add-on to SLP called 'Animated Parasites' that i love to use. However, its author has abandoned it or is no longer interested in updating it. I was hoping someone would read this, and maybe, be able to help get it a well needed update.

Ā 

Been sad, I can't use it because when I insert like a worm into a follower, the frames drop hard. When I look away it's fine. Not 100% sure if it's something on my end, but what I do know is, hasn't been updated in about a year. And last two pages of the 'get support' has other players with problems as well. I was hoping deepbluefrog maybe knew people whom could help give this wonderful mod new life.Ā  : )

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That's all I got! Thank you for taking a moment to read!

hey any idea about this ive got it installed and all prereqs for it but after getting infected the player doesnt recieve the item in the inventory i have all sliders at 100 to test it but nothing thanks i know in the old version the player got the item and in the active effects it was also present but i have nothing only new to using mo2 but is there something i am doing wrong i can give the item to myself and i can visually see it using that item menu mod just saw that you recommended a guy to download dd 5 i think it was i thought mine was upto date ill check and come back this was my exact problem i installed dd 5 and everything close to it fixed my issue thanks for the mod keep up the hard work

Edited by tkit
  • 2 weeks later...

So gotta ask this mod doesnt have any markers? Im at the quest where im suppose to go north of morthal to find the daughter of lami but I found the big bug but now im lost im looking around the area where I killed it but cant seem to find anything I have a heavy modded game and dont know if something is blocking the obvious hintĀ  ur trying to show me but i cant find it is there a guide ?

I tried to use clairvoyance but it doesnt work

Edited by kiothecloud
6 hours ago, kiothecloud said:

So gotta ask this mod doesnt have any markers? Im at the quest where im suppose to go north of morthal to find the daughter of lami but I found the big bug but now im lost im looking around the area where I killed it but cant seem to find anything I have a heavy modded game and dont know if something is blocking the obvious hintĀ  ur trying to show me but i cant find it is there a guide ?

I tried to use clairvoyance but it doesnt work

Ā 

There is no quest marker by design.

Ā 

The big bug you are looking for should be already dead, next to a large dead mud crab.

It is a small mound just across the water south of the Abandoned Shack from the Dark Brotherhood quest.

Lastelle should be walking around that area.

Ā 

image.png

Just now, DeepBlueFrog said:

Ā 

There is no quest marker by design.

Ā 

The big bug you are looking for should be already dead, next to a large dead mud crab.

It is a small mound just across the water south of the Abandoned Shack from the Dark Brotherhood quest.

Lastelle should be walking around that area.

Ā 

image.png

Alright thx I found it I decided to do a different quest but thx I can continue this one now

For the next update of Parasites, I am currently working on fixing the timing issue with Spider Eggs being immediately ejected after infection.

Ā 

As part of that, I am adding a system of thoughts or messages similar to the Bimbo thoughts in Hormones.Ā 

This will allow me to display more immersive messages about the parasites as the player is running, riding, fighting, having sex or just going about daily business.

Ā 

It will come in two flavors.

Ā 

- Third person messages to show the player being fearful of side effects from the parasites, like 'The eggs painfully stretch your abdomen and threaten to burst an any moment.'

- First person messages to show the player eventually accepting or welcoming the changes from the parasites, like 'These eggs feel so good inside me! I can't wait to get more.'

Ā 

The transition between the two is governed by a Pheromone level, which will work directly with Hormones if you have it and still work without as well.

Ā 

If anyone is interested in contributing, I am open for suggestions of messages the player will experience based on each parasite.

The messages have to be relatively short but I can open up for longer, more role play messages if you feel inspired.

Ā 

Right now, I added messages to Spider Eggs and Blackreach Barnacles since that is what my character is wearing at the moment.

Ā 

Send me a PM if you can think of messages you would like to see.

2 hours ago, artpad said:

Where is the entrance to theĀ underground chamber? I have searched all rugs inside the temple ofĀ Kynareth but can`t find it

Ā 

Open this spoiler :

Ā 

Spoiler

The trapdoor is next to the bed on the right hand room when you enter the temple from the Gildergreen (opposite end of the room if you enter from the street).

Ā 

If you are using JK's makeover, it is partially covered by a dresser but the trapdoor is still there and interactive.

Ā 

Ā 

Hm iĀ  have an issue spiders,charus,draugr and falmer are all passive even if im not wearing the armor and body transformation which idk why draugrĀ  are also affected but this is the only mod I have that changes faction relationships (except for alternate start but I didnt choose the necro route) I tried transforming and removing transforming infront of those types of factions but draugr are passive and only attack when i hit them 1st.

Edited by kiothecloud