SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

1 hour ago, God_4 said:

So I'm still attempting to figure out why my quest markers specifically for the parasite related quests are not showing up on AE latest build. Does anyone perhaps have an idea why they disappeared?

I haven't tested that part of the quests on SE yet... I am in the middle of a Sisterhood of Dibella test right now, but I will keep an eye on the quest markers for Parasites when I get to that point again.

21 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I haven't tested that part of the quests on SE yet... I am in the middle of a Sisterhood of Dibella test right now, but I will keep an eye on the quest markers for Parasites when I get to that point again.

I see. Thank you.

hey i thought of a new complete overhaul for the worms so they feel more than simple bug hole plugs im gonna leave this here if you like it lemme know

idea worms function as a rapid timed parasite working in stages I will list the stages down below during the stages where you were specified being able to remove it you just simply attempt to pull it out these pulling stages are affected by arousal it's easier to remove them when highly aroused and harder when not once the parasite reaches the final stages the only way to remove it is either to drink some sort of poison or use the mcm

Vaginal idea stage 1 the vaginal the worm is at it's usual place stage but will shortly begin to crawl into your body stage 2 it has crawled deeper into your body you can still pull it out like you can in stage one stage 3 the worm is at your cervix you can no longer reach the worm and have orgasm to have it dislodge back into reach stage 4 it is entered your womb when will spend the next week turning itself into a cocoon and filling your womb with eggs after the week you will first birth the Cocoon and then the eggs in the next day this could be broken up into multiple throughout the day or made into one long birth

2 anal idea stage 1 the the worm is that it's usual place but will begin to crawl into your bowels stage 2 the warmest crawled into the large intestine and is no longer reachable this worm can only be removed by a poison at this point stage 3 it begins to inhabit the small intestine laying eggs which you will periodically birth this also triggers a 25% food effectiveness debuff

3 oral new idea entirely this worm will become a stomach parasite stage one the worms in your mouth acting like a gag stage 2 you have swallowed the worm when it is in your throat you'll be able to speak again but have to get it out this stage you cannot eat or drink stage 3 and is now in your stomach you can you now suffering 90% food effectiveness debuff and it will lay eggs that you will lay anally

Apologies for the question, but is the download listed on the mod's main page compatible with SE 1.5.97? I've been using the Testificate 3rdparty version for a long time...but its two-three years dated by now. Reading this thread so-far I'd assume it is, but it is listed as a "no" on the download page.

Also, your Parasites are the best! Highly appreciate the work you've done.

1 hour ago, Epsilion55 said:

Apologies for the question, but is the download listed on the mod's main page compatible with SE 1.5.97? I've been using the Testificate 3rdparty version for a long time...but its two-three years dated by now. Reading this thread so-far I'd assume it is, but it is listed as a "no" on the download page.

Also, your Parasites are the best! Highly appreciate the work you've done.

The download on the mod page is only for LE right now.

You can find the SE version in the first post of my SE Conversions thread (link in my signature).

The SE version is not using anything specific to a particular version of it should work both for SE and AE.

I am still trying to decide if I should post both SE and LE versions on the same mod page or create a new mod page for SE/AE versions when I release the next updates. 

Not sure about that yet.,

12 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

The download on the mod page is only for LE right now.

You can find the SE version in the first post of my SE Conversions thread (link in my signature).

The SE version is not using anything specific to a particular version of it should work both for SE and AE.

I am still trying to decide if I should post both SE and LE versions on the same mod page or create a new mod page for SE/AE versions when I release the next updates. 

Not sure about that yet.,

Ahh, thank you! Found it. Looking forwards to your official SE update, too. Wish you luck! :)

Edited by Epsilion55

I still find it hard to place parisites with Kyne. All the lore a could find depict kyne (and variations) as being a sky, storm diety. praised by the Nords as their head patron of their pantheon (those who don't use the Alessian one), The only reference outside storm and sky is goddess of men and beasts, and is connected to the sacred trials that share her name. 

Stil Peryite Deadra prince of Disease and Pestilance does fit as Does Nameria Dreadra Prince of all things repulsive. between those two Deadra Nameria fits best. 

Also can this be used without Devious Devices. am curious if that chaurus look is a trasformation or a type of armor? (Not really wanting to Add in 3 mods especially if this is not bondage or slave themed (even Slightly. the falmer pics look more like your a captive)

Edited by wardrake
2 hours ago, wardrake said:

I still find it hard to place parisites with Kyne. All the lore a could find depict kyne (and variations) as being a sky, storm diety. praised by the Nords as their head patron of their pantheon (those who don't use the Alessian one), The only reference outside storm and sky is goddess of men and beasts, and is connected to the sacred trials that share her name. 

Stil Peryite Deadra prince of Disease and Pestilance does fit as Does Nameria Dreadra Prince of all things repulsive. between those two Deadra Nameria fits best. 

That is why I chose Kyne.

Picking Peyrite or Nameria was too obvious since people tend to look at parasites as a disgusting infestation.

What I wanted to convey is that parasites are living things too. They are beautiful and you can live with them in harmony.

That brings them into the real of beasts to pay respect to... and not a disease.

It is people that view them as bad... they are not inherently bad.

2 hours ago, wardrake said:

Also can this be used without Devious Devices. am curious if that chaurus look is a trasformation or a type of armor? (Not really wanting to Add in 3 mods especially if this is not bondage or slave themed (even Slightly. the falmer pics look more like your a captive)

I am using Devious Devices to manage slots and prevent removal of the parasites.

Parasites are custom Devious Devices.

If I wanted to do this mod without Devious Devices, I would have to add a whole layer of safeguards to make sure a Devious Device from another mod wouldn't just remove a parasite and break the mod.

It is simpler that way.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog
2 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That is why I chose Kyne.

Picking Peyrite or Nameria was too obvious since people tend to look at parasites as a disgusting infestation.

What I wanted to convey is that parasites are living things too. They are beautiful and you can live with them in harmony.

That brings them into the real of beasts to pay respect to... and not a disease.

It is people that view them as bad... they are not inherently bad.

I am using Devious Devices to manage slots and prevent removal of the parasites.

Parasites are custom Devious Devices.

If I wanted to do this mod without Devious Devices, I would have to add a whole layer of safeguards to make sure a Devious Device from another mod wouldn't just remove a parasite and break the mod.

It is simpler that way.

Well you built it its yours and yours to name how ever you like, (i'm not going to bug on the name anymore. Putting parasites as that, i remember something the Deadrolagist guy on youtube said about peryite. (yes  thety are very top choices as to why i brought it up) but as i said it's your mod and you name it how you like.

As for the Devious Devices I understand that. As for the The chaurus looking armor - is it actually armor or is it suppose to be a transformation of some kind ?

44 minutes ago, wardrake said:

Well you built it its yours and yours to name how ever you like, (i'm not going to bug on the name anymore. Putting parasites as that, i remember something the Deadrolagist guy on youtube said about peryite. (yes  thety are very top choices as to why i brought it up) but as i said it's your mod and you name it how you like.

As for the Devious Devices I understand that. As for the The chaurus looking armor - is it actually armor or is it suppose to be a transformation of some kind ?

If you mean this one, that's one of two enchanted armors you get for completing the quest.

You do need a female character to get to the end of the storyline and receive the armor (to become the new Queen).

image.png

I have a bit of a weird issue. Maybe im just stupid, but when I collected the items required for the ritual and got infected by the spores, I couldnt progress the chaurus queen quest further?
it didn't update the quest, nor give me any additional dialogue with the priestess or the idols.

Am I missing something? I checked the walkthrough and didn't skip anything until this point.

20230225141032_1.jpg

57 minutes ago, ProtogenMori said:

I have a bit of a weird issue. Maybe im just stupid, but when I collected the items required for the ritual and got infected by the spores, I couldnt progress the chaurus queen quest further?
it didn't update the quest, nor give me any additional dialogue with the priestess or the idols.

Am I missing something? I checked the walkthrough and didn't skip anything until this point.

20230225141032_1.jpg

Are you using any mod that can alter ingredients? food or alchemy mods maybe?

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Are you using any mod that can alter ingredients? food or alchemy mods maybe?

There shouldn't be anything that messes with alchemy stuff? I don't have any overhauls or anything installed. Just AE with a bunch of horny mods.
Thats why my first instinct was just "Am I being incompetent?", though I feel like after spending an hour trying to figure out what I might have missed I would have figured out at least something.

What is supposed to happen after I do all the prerequisites? Is the quest supposed to update?

2 hours ago, ProtogenMori said:

There shouldn't be anything that messes with alchemy stuff? I don't have any overhauls or anything installed. Just AE with a bunch of horny mods.
Thats why my first instinct was just "Am I being incompetent?", though I feel like after spending an hour trying to figure out what I might have missed I would have figured out at least something.

What is supposed to happen after I do all the prerequisites? Is the quest supposed to update?

If I remember well, you should be able to tell Danica you are ready for the ritual.

She should then take you to the underground temple and perform the ritual on you to bind the Seed to you.

7 minutes ago, wardrake said:

got the quest got infected look for a healer about it, but none of the places i went had dialog to it, is the healer in some obscure location like the outcasts in hormones or are they a core game npc you gave the "find a healer"

Danica pure-spring in whiterun.

Arcadia, mortle and pestal lady in dawnstar,  those in morthal, figured falion (the npc who cure vampirism) long shot with him)

Even Danica herself. she was the first one i thought of sinse she a prestess of kyne - i mean kynereth (i know there the same person)  

then i read the reply about mods that alter alchemy then i remembered i'm using Requiem. that mod affects everything in game, but im getting alot of the mods contents though none of the meshes are there, i used the face and hip hugger infection, got the pop up window for them but no visual object, 

13 minutes ago, wardrake said:

Arcadia, mortle and pestal lady in dawnstar,  those in morthal, figured falion (the npc who cure vampirism) long shot with him)

Even Danica herself. she was the first one i thought of sinse she a prestess of kyne - i mean kynereth (i know there the same person)  

then i read the reply about mods that alter alchemy then i remembered i'm using Requiem. that mod affects everything in game, but im getting alot of the mods contents though none of the meshes are there, i used the face and hip hugger infection, got the pop up window for them but no visual object, 

Looks like Parasite did not initialize properly if you are missing objects.

Are you using the right version?

The SE version is available on the SE conversion thread.. not on the main download page which is LE only.

4 minutes ago, Luka10 said:

So i'm having a problem i updated to the latest version and the mod says it's working heck i even get the infection message but  the clothing does not apply, do i need to enable something in devious devices??

No.. you do need DD 5.1

There is a limitation for beast races though... I need to find someone good a modeling to fix the meshes to work with Kahjiits and Argonians.

You might also run into issues for custom races.

Edited by DeepBlueFrog