SexLab Parasites - Kyne's Blessing (February 2023)

Itd be nice if we had an evolution to the flowering spriggan quest line turning us into an actual spirit of nature or some shit similar to the werewolf or lich effect except once in a while you got to go have sex and deliver in order to keep it straith. I liked the ending of flowering spriggan but would have appreciated further development of it

On 12/23/2021 at 1:33 AM, Testificate17185 said:

After finally getting all parts of your brilliant mod to work, including SLIF, I have one last question. What type of weapon are the blade and claw as seen by perks? As in, are they dagger, sword, axe mace or something else?

How did you manage to get SLIF to work?

I can confirm as "dojo_dude" posted "Can confirm "Kyne Blessing 2022 0131" none of the parasites will equip or even auto-equip from the MCM menu. However the effects, stagger, overlays ect do work."

I'm also having the same issue with a caveat: I can manually equip the parasites from the MCM menu and they will show up and behave normally; however, even with the chances set to 100% infections do not occur; I've tested this with Hentai Creatures spiders as well as console command spiders.

I've verified I have ver. 2022_01_31, I have the CBBE/3BA bodyslides installed and built (which look friggin awesome by the way). 

Any ideas as to what could be causing this?

On 7/7/2022 at 4:10 PM, Xiaron said:

What problems are you having reproducing the issue? The only thing that seems to prevent the instant expel from happening for me is setting the flares to 0, otherwise the chaurus worms and spider eggs/penis are gone pretty much right away.

@DeepBlueFrog So I poked around a bit and the message that pops up for me seems to be related to the parasite repellant script, since that's where the matching text is. It's as though the removal effect never stops after using the potion.

Testing on a save from before I used the repellant would seem to agree, no instant expel appears to be occurring so it's not something that's just happening. I cannot however replicate the problem behavior again afterward on the new save so I'm not sure what I did to cause it and understand why you couldn't reproduce it. Is there anything I can check to help track down the culprit since I have a save that's apparently correctly glitchy?

First off, trying the new content, the "basement with the gas that makes you cough", doesn't seem to cause too much grief without the face mask on, I did it without it, took a few times to get the activation, but I did.  But searched around the reach for that "outside" bed, couldn't find one, so no "spores" are happening in the other places I've tried (3 days slept).  I'm using LE.  Other stuff has worked fine, just not sure, but using Angelic Succubus (not a beast race), other DD items do work properly (body slide and all).

So, at the point of trying to get the "spores" to continue the quest line, but sadly, it hasn't been much happening.  I do know that DD can equip everything, she got hit (before I forgot to turn the events off on CL) with a full body suit with all the fixings, so it works fine.

EDIT:  I manually added the "spores" and progressed, they properly unequipped when the time came, the Vaginal did not equip (odd since the other plugs were working fine), the skin worked, as did the rest of the equips, although the equip noise got stuck repeating as the dialogue came up a bit too fast for the full effect, so while reading, it was looping (and not enjoyably so).

Off to the Grove next to see what the hoopla is about.  I'm using UUNP, sadly some of it doesn't 100% line up, but it still looks okay when fully there.

GuruSR.

Edited by GuruSR

I apparently finished the quest, the Chaurus one.  I saw a few issues:

"You skin ..." <- grammar mistake, Your skin... I'm presuming.  Took 3 times to actually see the message.

"Blackreach spore glow" has a source of <Missing Name>  <- was it supposed to be hidden?

"Bound Chaurus Blade" isn't dispelling on sheathe, leaving multiples that cause it to unequip until they're all gone, perhaps rather than that, set it so if you cast it again, it automatically dispels any others, so if cast again for more length, it won't be duplicated (right now I have 3).

I found a lot of other grammar and spelling mistakes throughout, typically anything I have to write into a dialogue (or note or book or anything the player has to read), I either copy and paste into a text program with spell and grammar checking to catch anything odd I may have missed.

Good conclusion to that Chaurus, though not sure if you're planning anything further, obviously radiant protecting quests would work, maybe getting more broods happening, take over a town, etc.

GuruSR.

Couple of things:

• Those having issues with stuff not equipping (the final queen mask wouldn't for me), it ISN'T this mod doing that, DD is, go into a place you can buy & sell DD items (Laura's Bondage Shop, The Dollmaker Shop) and sell them, DD will "wake up" when you try to sell the last one that is equipped and will fix that.  It did for me and now the mask works as expected.
  • The pre-queen outfit seems to be non-bodyslide, while the final queen is-ish, the final queen doesn't have moving breasts, instead it moves the legs on the Chaurus on your back.  Not sure if the belly shows any pregnancy, can't seem to get that to happen since going Queen.
  • Any options to get the Chaurus off your back?
  • How is it I change the wings to the hunter's wings, they look more appropriate than whatever it is I'm seeing now, can't seem to find a method.
  • Can the DD items you're using be flagged to not trigger random events (which aren't appropriate in a lot of cases), like you're a queen, you're used to worms, why fight to get them out or trying to pull the mask off, which practically is your new face.
  • Any chance to override the mask sounds and possibly replace them with Chaurus sounds instead?
  • I spawned as many Chaurus as I could but 2 have died fighting, I cannot spawn any more, not sure if they get "cleaned up as being dead"?

For future updates, some thoughts the Chaurus Queen:

• The Queen will continue to transform say after roughly 50 matings with Chaurus, each time something else happens:  Queen Body becomes permanent, can't switch armor, can only get eggs from Chaurus during/after sex, Hormones only considers a valid sex scene with a Chaurus, others aren't.  A sex deprived Queen can spit at humans if she is in a bad mood (Hormones, even when you don't want to, something I did with Unholy Darkness where if you hadn't fed, it'd just take a bite for you, still have that funny response in my emails).  Queen gets a bite attack (standard shout anim should work) like the Chaurus, along with the spit, both hands become claws, meaning no more being able to wield weapons/spells.   Eventually (probably at the end, maybe after a 1000 Chaurus sex scenes), the Queen would not understand English anymore and will just screech, chitter, etc with the mask on, making it impossible for people to talk to her and possibly make them even fear her for what she's become.   (And we all know what happens when they fear something.)
  • Being able to make sacs for storing your eggs, eggs shouldn't weigh anything to the Queen, but the more she has on her, the larger her sac should be (belly I guess).
  • Later transformations, possible a butt-plug style Chaurus tail, maybe giving an option to thump it on the ground like the last Queen could.

This is far more fleshed out (pun) than I had beforehand, I've not updated my Skyrim mods in ages, did so recently.  Saw my first Giantess, though the tentacle attack seems to try to work on those and it err, yeah, doesn't, results are weird.

GuruSR.

On 7/8/2022 at 11:36 PM, kyubi3002 said:

Itd be nice if we had an evolution to the flowering spriggan quest line turning us into an actual spirit of nature or some shit similar to the werewolf or lich effect except once in a while you got to go have sex and deliver in order to keep it straith. I liked the ending of flowering spriggan but would have appreciated further development of it

While I do agree with this quite strongly, I did wish to delve further into becoming one with the spriggan and maybe having it take more and more over you as you become part of nature... I'd say honestly the 'got to have sex to keep it straight' isn't something I entirely agree with. Instead, I would twist it to be where having sex dependant on what it is causes various possible effects:

On men and mer (people, NPCs): It causes them to be mentally influenced and gradually they start to develop the same spriggan parasite on them which further sexing can continue to grow until they become like yourself, bonded with nature.
On spriggans/plants/plant creatures: Having sex with the spriggans would likely be how the further development of turning more and more into one with nature progresses... and you start to become more and more spriggan-like. Potentially if you had help with this, you would start to seek reproduction with nature and start to think like it/commune with it (having thoughts like nature that aren't quite your own, like seeking to grow, wanting to spread your seeds or look after the plants). and more developments could happen from there... (Quests? Changes?)
On animals: Mating with animals could cause them to be influenced and become loyal followers similar to how spriggans can make animals side with them against you... but further mating potentially could spread the parasite to them as they start turning into plant creatures entirely loyal to nature (and may decide when they've fully turned to mate with you to pull you into nature with them. As far as they would be concerned at this point, it's where you belong...).

On 7/14/2022 at 3:03 PM, GuruSR said:

For future updates, some thoughts the Chaurus Queen:

• The Queen will continue to transform say after roughly 50 matings with Chaurus, each time something else happens:  Queen Body becomes permanent, can't switch armor, can only get eggs from Chaurus during/after sex, Hormones only considers a valid sex scene with a Chaurus, others aren't.  A sex deprived Queen can spit at humans if she is in a bad mood (Hormones, even when you don't want to, something I did with Unholy Darkness where if you hadn't fed, it'd just take a bite for you, still have that funny response in my emails).  Queen gets a bite attack (standard shout anim should work) like the Chaurus, along with the spit, both hands become claws, meaning no more being able to wield weapons/spells.   Eventually (probably at the end, maybe after a 1000 Chaurus sex scenes), the Queen would not understand English anymore and will just screech, chitter, etc with the mask on, making it impossible for people to talk to her and possibly make them even fear her for what she's become.   (And we all know what happens when they fear something.)
  • Being able to make sacs for storing your eggs, eggs shouldn't weigh anything to the Queen, but the more she has on her, the larger her sac should be (belly I guess).
  • Later transformations, possible a butt-plug style Chaurus tail, maybe giving an option to thump it on the ground like the last Queen could.

I would honestly say that at some point, if you go too far, you start to get the urge to settle in a location and at doing so, you form a coccoon which after a set time passes... you emerge having become a actual humanoid chaurus (so you retain the ability to use spells but your hands behave like argonian or khajit claw swipes when empty, maybe a preference/bonus for chaurus chitin weaponry or your claws?) with the capacity to turn full chaurus with a power (which won't dispel unless you dispel it with a power, possibly granting new powers/abilities for being such).

In the humanoid form, you can still understand what people are saying but due to how bug-like you've become, it's a negative to your speech as people are not so comfortable talking to a bug and your clicking/chittering dialect makes them super uncomfortable (not to mention freaky face!) and you can spawn chaurus who will protect you as well as use chaurus spit abilities.

In the full queen form, you no longer can understand what normal people are saying but can now understand chaurus, able to communicate with them... you could develop this into being able to start building your own chaurus hive, dealing with threats or other hives, mating with chaurus or captured victims who you could turn into lesser chaurus to serve in your hive (or order other chaurus to mate with them) and even starting to come to take over the outside world with your brood. You would gain abilities similar to the prior chaurus queen you defeated plus potentially new ones with your attacks being bites or claw attacks similar to how chaurus attack.

I would say by this point, you would no longer display pregnancy in the belly but rather in the tail (so the tail starts to grow and bulge as it gets more eggs ready to lay, given the new insectoid nature). Both forms would have their wings as well so you can still fly and would look unique amongst the chaurus. Progressing the quests could lead to some very interesting situations occuring as you could turn your allies to where they belong in your hive or even get fanatics who start worshipping you...

This is just my suggestions based on what's been suggested. :3 I realize these are going to be a absolute pain for Blue to implement, but... they'd be cool ways to progress both.

Edited by skyrimdragon
On 7/15/2022 at 12:58 PM, Testificate17185 said:

With a ton of patience...

tbh it's been ages but I'm just setting up skyrim on a new system (with all mods copied over) so i can send you screenshots of my SLIF config if that helps

I actually got it to work after a lot of tinkering, thank you for the offer though!

On 7/25/2022 at 8:05 PM, SilentOption said:

So the Chaurus Queen form is permanent?

Yep believe meant to be permanent.  When cast spells to go back to human form, she’ll still have the feelers coming out of rib cage and nipples.  I use script lag cheat after save load to go back to human form.

3 hours ago, leesjig said:

Yep believe meant to be permanent.  When cast spells to go back to human form, she’ll still have the feelers coming out of rib cage and nipples.  I use script lag cheat after save load to go back to human form.

yay i always wanted my main c to chaurus queen how about her face is humanoid or insect

Edited by SilentOption
On 10/25/2016 at 2:21 AM, loverfaanz said:
This mod is a dream come true, I was always hoping someone would make a parasite host/impregnation mod.

I have some ideas that would be cool to see.

Quests that lead the the player character to find rare parasite species that are near extinct and the player character takes the initiative to save consensual-style Parasites by becoming a mother to them. Driven by personal desire, lust or motherly care to host and procreate these helpless little parasites that offer great benefits and pleasures.

A Parasite in the shape of a small dildo sponge-like body with small tentacles on each end and a mouth like center canal that runs throughout the length of the parasite.This parasite lives in the Vaginal Canal and must be inserted manually. It attaches its small tentacle feelers to the front of the Labia Minora (Vaginal Lips) and the back portion inside of the womb. It lives by absorbing vaginal fluids like a sponge which keeps the parasite alive and happy. The parasite will increase arousal rate and will periodically mate with its host when the host is willing to cause orgasm and increase vaginal fluid production.  When it has absorb enough fluids the parasite will discharges a white pus-like substance which is a mixture of the hosts Vaginal fluids and the parasites natural enzymes which flows into the host's womb and causes the womb to inflate based on how much fluids were absorbed. The parasite then uses its tiny tentacles and suction cups to create a sort-of vacuum chamber which mixes the pus inside the womb into a thinker pus paste. The host's body absorbs this as nutrients and gains huge benefits such as, no longer needing to eat solid foods and increased stamina, the woman's breasts also grow and start producing rich protein milk. Once the pus is thick enough and both parasite and host are filled the parasite reveres the pressure and discharges the thick gooey pus out though itself and out the vagina and the cycle starts again once the parasite is hungry. The pus and milk can be used with alchemy and mixed into useful potions.

Mutation Phrase.

Once the Host has lived long enough with parasite and wants to move to the next phase, a mutation process must take place.

The Parasite and the host have become one able to communicate though thought, feeling and have not only respected one another but a motherly love, care and affection has also taken root, the need to carry its offspring, breed and care has overwhelm the main character that they are ready to mutate the ovaries.

Once the parasite is mature enough to procreate and the host is willing the parasite will mate with the host for a longer then usual time sometimes up to an hour, once it has absorbed enough fluid it will release a yellowish mucus filled with tiny sperm-like enzymes along with the regular white pus into the womb, the enzymes enter the Fallopian tubes filling them with mucus and submerging the ovaries.

During this stage the yellow mucus will change the cellular structure of the ovaries making them able to produce parasite offspring, this phase is extremely pleasureful but is also non-reversible. There is also a chance for it to fail and several mating attempts might be required in order for the mutation to be successful.

Once the ovaries have been mutated the host is now able to bear offspring and enjoy her new parasite life.

Breeding 

After successful mutation the host can now breed offspring. The host lets the parasite know she is ready and a mating phase begins, new sperm mucus is injected with regular pus into the womb which makes it way into the ovaries, the new mutated ovaries releases two small eggs into the womb where they will be kept warm. During this phase a Pregnant belly appears and less then normal pus is discharged from the pussy as its needed to keep the eggs warm and as feed.

After a few days the mutated offspring hatch from their eggs and live in the womb until the host chooses to go into labor and give birth to her new offspring.

At this point a few options are available, the host can sell the parasite offspring for high amount money or can become a mother for them.

If the mother route is chosen the parasite offspring are not yet able to live inside another hosts vaginal canal and because of the new mixed DNA a mutated version can also be born. The Non-Mutated version will live inside the womb until it has matured enough to live in another host and will continue the life cycle of the parasite.

The Mutated version offspring however is quite different, resembling a slime with a one sided mouth and see though features they are unable to live on their own and to procreate. 

They also have a deep attachment to their mother and deeply love her often cuddling with the host when she lays down and rests, these parasite offspring rely on their mothers rich protein milk to survive. They attach themselves to their mothers breasts and hang like a small leech slowly sucking their mothers milk causing great pleasure for the mother. The milk mixes with the pus inside the offspring which is then injected in small amounts into the breast which increases breast milk production. 

When the offspring is full they enter back into the vagina with help from their mother and rest in the pus filled womb until they are hungry again.

At the final stage once they have reached maturity the mutated offspring attach to their mothers breasts and sprout beautiful flower-like petals including the main vaginal parasite which enhance the beauty of their mother and are a sigh of love and appreciation for their loving and caring mother.

The Final Stage

Once all phases and stages are complete the host gains many new abilities.

Positives Effects: 

The host no longer needs food, water nor sleep. The host regenerates hp and stamina faster during the day thanks to photosynthesis and gains defense increase at night.

Wearing no clothing increases regeneration and defense, during the final stage flower armor gives maximum protection while still showing lots of skin.

Parasite cleans the entire vagina Uterus giving resistance to disease and poison.

White Pus, Think Pus, Breast milk and Rich protein mixture milk are all able to be used as alchemy ingredients.

Able to inflate and/or become pregnant when you want to. Also the feeling of always being pregnant even with a small inflation.

Painless labor and birth due to mutated ovaries.

Able to produce large amounts of breast milk.

Able to raise young, sell for profit and decorate oneself.

Decorations can be placed on the body to beautify oneself including flowers sprouted from around the breasts and vagina, tentacles, slime and leeches.

Varying pleasure ranging from small to high amounts, small during mixing phase/Pus Discharging, medium during incubation/breast feeding, high during mating/birthing/ovaries mutation.

Neutral/Negative effects  

Reduction to movement speed depending on the inflation size, pus inflation less while pregnant phase the most.

Pussy leaks and discharges white pus every now and then.

Milk will leak from the breasts and breasts must be milked or breasts become heavy reducing movement speed.

Main parasite acts like a plug therefore intercourse is not possible (Lore/Roleplay purposes, parasite can be removed since its a consensual style parasite.)

Once mutation has taken hold the woman is no longer able to bear regular children and is now one with the parasite. (Lore and Role-play purposes, parasite can always be removed and other plugins such as soul gem oven and beeing female still work)

Certain buffs will not work with clothes on. Less clothes better benefits.

Conclusion 

I always wanted something different from the whole non-consensual style mods, it would be great to see a parasite that the main female protagonist wants to insert to become a mother as well as a parasite that wants a willing host to survive and thrive with as opposed to a infection, though in the end this is only a suggestion and i would love to see something like this in your mod but in the end its up to you.

I hope you keep up the good work and i look forward to the progress to this mod. 

Don't mind me, just bookmarking this/bringing it up again. Sounds insanely complicated to implement though

11 minutes ago, Anonymoustaco said:

Hi there: i have all the required mods but for some reason i can only get the facehugger parasite and spriggon curse to activate through the debug menu (was testing if it worked properly) is there something im doing wrong?

clicking the option on the trigger menu causes it to immediately select and deselect, i exit the menu and wait about a min, nothing happens. when i do the facehugger though a quest immediately starts so that works

10 hours ago, hattarathefox said:

I cant seem to find the altar above kynesgrove, could someone help?

I've never found the Kynesgrove altar, but there is another alter at the throat of the world where the greybeards live. Its outside,  near the edge of the mountain, just past the gate where you practice the whirlwind sprint shout.