19 hours ago, FalconCheif said:

So i have this mod and its not equipping the devices properly,

What have version of DD you have?

If DD 2.0 then, if you have mod, what made real time in pipboy, this mod not compatible with DD 2.0, need DD 2.0 RC8.

If scripts not work most version is that DD 2.0 not properly installed or you have some patches what override DD 2.0 scripts.

Edited by Elsidia
22 hours ago, vorongren said:

there is someting line the no AWKCR version of this?

No there no official or complete version of this fix. I have version without AWKCR, but this version fixes is based of my fixed DD 2.0 version so first i need release DD 2.0 fixes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 12:30 AM, Elsidia said:

What have version of DD you have?

If DD 2.0 then, if you have mod, what made real time in pipboy, this mod not compatible with DD 2.0, need DD 2.0 RC8.

If scripts not work most version is that DD 2.0 not properly installed or you have some patches what override DD 2.0 scripts.

Oh ok, i didnt even know that existed. I think ive found the right one and will have to try it out once its downloaded

• 3 weeks later...

First off, loving the effort and designs that went into this mod! I haven't played FO4 in 6 years but this got me to replay it!

The problem I'm having is that I started Belted, and I keep surrendering. I "surrendered" to no one at all when I cut off the dress in the vault. The surrender animation start if I take a single sliver of damage. Is there anything I can possibly do to avoid having to savescum and be absolutely perfect to progress at all?

6 hours ago, TeryakiMLP said:

The surrender animation start if I take a single sliver of damage. Is there anything I can possibly do to avoid having to savescum and be absolutely perfect to progress at all?

i do feel your pain.  look in this thread back one page. i have a post about the middle of the page with 2 links.

1st link is to a menu for this mod. (gives you and MCM so you can adjust setting without having to use console).

2nd link is to a post by javamonsoon who lays out what you have to do to progress, and when you can quit having to be as careful.

very quick general guide to help.....read post on previous page and the linked post by javamonsoon it has way more information.

do not get teleported at ANY time until the belt is removed (ie no AAF scenes etc, but fast travel is ok)

pre war Sanctuary - turn off DCW combat surrender and adjust 1st person walking speed in Devious Devices

exit Vault111 - be perfect in not taking ANY hits  even if you don not plan to use it long term do USE vats (1st few radroaches are a bit harder, once you get the pistol use it).

you can now take very MINOR damage

get to Diamond City - talk to John the Smith in Dugout Inn (please read post by javamonsoon it has important information about this part).

play/progress mostly normal, until belt is removed then its fully normal play.

On 5/27/2023 at 3:42 PM, valcon767 said:

i do feel your pain.  look in this thread back one page. i have a post about the middle of the page with 2 links.

1st link is to a menu for this mod. (gives you and MCM so you can adjust setting without having to use console).

2nd link is to a post by javamonsoon who lays out what you have to do to progress, and when you can quit having to be as careful.

very quick general guide to help.....read post on previous page and the linked post by javamonsoon it has way more information.

Reveal hidden contents

do not get teleported at ANY time until the belt is removed (ie no AAF scenes etc, but fast travel is ok)

pre war Sanctuary - turn off DCW combat surrender and adjust 1st person walking speed in Devious Devices

exit Vault111 - be perfect in not taking ANY hits  even if you don not plan to use it long term do USE vats (1st few radroaches are a bit harder, once you get the pistol use it).

you can now take very MINOR damage

get to Diamond City - talk to John the Smith in Dugout Inn (please read post by javamonsoon it has important information about this part).

play/progress mostly normal, until belt is removed then its fully normal play.

Thanks very much! That mod was exactly what I needed! I'd already savescummed so far that I had 3 of the 5 items to get unlocked.

Still having a few bugs with the restricting dresses being invisible, inflating plugs not inflating, but I'm sure that's my fault with shoddy configuration or a conflicting mod or bad load order.

Loving this mod. Hmm, I wonder if Devious Rubber Masks could be ported from Skyrim too... rubber/latex is so much more thematic for Fallout IMO.

Edited by TeryakiMLP
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2023 at 1:23 AM, Elsidia said:

This patch means completely rework DCW. As manager use own functions for filter, but DCW use original DD functions.

Weird, jbezorg didn't have to completely rewrite DD Cursed Enchantings to patch it with basic ROGG functionality. Is jbezorg's simple method (below) not compatible with Deviously Cursed Wasteland? 

Basically, it works like this.

There's an empty Form List "Bo57_CL_rogglist" added to the ESP.

OnPlayerLoadGame() in "Bo57_CL_main_playerRefScript" detects if Rogg DD manager is loaded and sets an internal var "RoggDDManager" if it is.

In the OnTimer(int aiTimerID) event. Before "equipfrom_list" is processed. "RoggDDManager" is checked. If it is not "none" then Formlist "Bo57_CL_rogglist" is reverted back to being empty then filled using the Rog DD "PickRandomItemsRemote" function. "equipfrom_list" is then set equal to "Bo57_CL_rogglist".

I'm thinking of adding an additional step where the original content of "equipfrom_list" filters "Bo57_CL_rogglist" before being overwritten.

On 6/8/2023 at 8:32 AM, Mistah F said:

Weird, jbezorg didn't have to completely rewrite DD Cursed Enchantings to patch it with basic ROGG functionality. Is jbezorg's simple method (below) not compatible with Deviously Cursed Wasteland? 

Bo57_CL_rogglist - seems this is into DD cursed enchantings mod as list. There will held items, what need to put on in curse trigger. I'm not familiar with this mod. So fix is easy.

As for DCW, if i remember right, is 3 places with random call function and with own rules. So explanation i will put into spoiler as knowing game mechanics can spoil your fun with mod. If you not fear it, read it with my warning.

Spoiler

1) Combat surrender. There is own algorithm for put on restraints. Simple, but you need completely rework idea. If player not have any restraint on, it calls random function from DD restraint dress list. In this list is only 3 items, so if those dress is blocked, there will return none of restraints. So you need develop new idea. Also if you have on some restraint it call random function 3 or 4 times to equip different restraints. There you need rewrite script to call Rogg's function.

2) Jack the Belted quest ending reward. There is the same algoritm as in surrender, but in other script, so you too need develop new idea of restraints and rewrite script.

3) Cursed loot. When you open container and loot some item from container - it checks if container iis valid cursed loot container and if yes trigger timer. (there is bug, what force increase cursed loot trigger % and reset containers cursed loot cooldown) In this timer is many functions, but only one need rewrite - putting on one random restraint. So there need add validation of Rogg's manager and if it persists - run Roog's function instead of original DD function.

Also Rogg's manager will ignore any custom made restraint from other mods and quests items or in other way quest will not work correct. And fail.

Edited by Elsidia
  • 2 months later...

So I've got a weird problem going on here.

For a couple of days the mod worked fine, everything as intended.

However combat surrender is acting weird now.

I surrender, and every time, my character either gets teleported away with no restraints or with only a restraint dress, no other restraints seem to be possible.

Restraints traps on containers work fine, so do the quests, but not combat surrender.

I've tried removing and re-installing all mods, I've tried with the bare minimum amount of mods and I've tried new saves, nothing seems to be fixing this issue.

Anyone else experienced similar?

Edited by TheLairyLemur
7 hours ago, TheLairyLemur said:

So I've got a weird problem going on here.

For a couple of days the mod worked fine, everything as intended.

However combat surrender is acting weird now.

I surrender, and every time, my character either gets teleported away with no restraints or with only a restraint dress, no other restraints seem to be possible.

Restraints traps on containers work fine, so do the quests, but not combat surrender.

I've tried removing and re-installing all mods, I've tried with the bare minimum amount of mods and I've tried new saves, nothing seems to be fixing this issue.

Anyone else experienced similar?

i have run into a bug with combat surrender, but i do not think it is what you have happening.  the bug i hit had to do with combat surrender and the Belted quest.

i wound up switching to Violate (mod) for combat surrender mechanics and just turn off DCW combat surrender.

3 hours ago, valcon767 said:

i have run into a bug with combat surrender, but i do not think it is what you have happening.  the bug i hit had to do with combat surrender and the Belted quest.

i wound up switching to Violate (mod) for combat surrender mechanics and just turn off DCW combat surrender.

You just need to disable combat surrender until you leave the vault for that one.

Well, I've tried a fresh install of FO4, bare minimum mods required, everything new, even downloaded the mods again in case something was wrong with them and it's still happening.

No idea why it started, no idea why a total fresh install didn't fix it.

Edited by TheLairyLemur
11 hours ago, TheLairyLemur said:

I works as expected. Without restraints not happen, i suspect script lag. But if you surrender without restraints, it always put only dress. So if you want test combat surrender, just put on says collar and then surrender. You will see other restraints. What version of DD?

Edited by Elsidia
2 hours ago, Elsidia said:

I works as expected. Without restraints not happen, i suspect script lag. But if you surrender without restraints, it always put only dress. So if you want test combat surrender, just put on says collar and then surrender. You will see other restraints. What version of DD?

Yea, I just figured that out.

Started having the "issue" on RC8, tried RC9 yesterday with the same results. RC9 has the dress filter but it unfortunately doesn't seem to do anything yet.

I just don't think I noticed it because of the belted quest, and then it started happening after that.

Just using a toned down version of Violate at the minute although not keen on needing to have all the extra animation packs and Rogg's item manager for it to work.

Edited by TheLairyLemur
2 hours ago, TheLairyLemur said:

RC9 has the dress filter but it unfortunately doesn't seem to do anything yet

2 hours ago, TheLairyLemur said:

Just using a toned down version of Violate at the minute although n

Will be nice, if you check if with RC9 happens blank restraints after surrender and how violate work with RC9 (not tested, plan it do on latest version) So if with DCW surrender happens blank restraints will be nice if you send me papyrus.  Maybe will see, where is problem. Also if you use violate surrender will be nice test it. Also i suspect that with violate will be no problem with follower restraints - i mean, if follower have on restraints, then violate instead of remove those will add new. But it need testing.

On 8/18/2023 at 5:23 PM, Elsidia said:

Will be nice, if you check if with RC9 happens blank restraints after surrender and how violate work with RC9 (not tested, plan it do on latest version) So if with DCW surrender happens blank restraints will be nice if you send me papyrus. 

Violate seems to be working almost no problem with RC9 currently, haven't had chance to see if it equips the new separated catsuit types though, although I suppose that would be an issue with Roggvir's item manager if it didn't. I think it works better with RC8 than RC9 though, RC9 requires me to quicksave and reload to get some restraints working correctly, RC8 doesn't seem to have that issue and there's still some stuff to iron out in RC9 (Device noises not working and inflatable plugs missing inflate/deflate options).

The blank surrender issue hasn't happened to me on the fresh install yet. Although I suspect it may be related to french maid https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27185?tab=files, as the only time I can recall it happening is when my character had that on.

Edited by TheLairyLemur
1 hour ago, TheLairyLemur said:

Device noises not working and inflatable plugs missing inflate/deflate options

RC8 & RC9 are complete replacement mods, meaning you need to completely remove DD 2.0 or RC8 before installing RC9. Otherwise, you'll have more issues than necessary. aka. noises not working, options missing.... ;)

6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

RC8 & RC9 are complete replacement mods, meaning you need to completely remove DD 2.0 or RC8 before installing RC9. Otherwise, you'll have more issues than necessary. aka. noises not working, options missing.... ;)

That's what I have done.

The options are unfortunately still not there though, even with a new save.

Edit : Found the issue. Apparently Krazyones ground models was affecting it, so uninstalled that, all working as intended now.

Edited by TheLairyLemur
On 8/18/2023 at 4:20 PM, TheLairyLemur said:

RC9 has the dress filter but it unfortunately doesn't seem to do anything yet.

About filter: by default it's on, and all dresses is skipped to equip. If mod uses original randomize from DD 2.0, it will must skip dress equip and search for new item. Maybe there is bug as it hard to test and it returns no one restraint. If mod uses another method for random dress, like Rog's manager, then it will select dress, but filter will deny equip a dress and mod will return no restraint.

So this filter simply is build into EquipDevice and, if it active, it returns false when someone try equip dress.

If you turn off filter, then it allows equip dress and no bug will be appear.

By dress i mean corsets and dress non restrictive like Red Latex Bikini dress. Restrictive corset is restraint and not count. Also not count any straitjacket dress. (as it restraints)

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Mistah F said:

I haven't used this in a while, does this have any methods of disabling unwanted devices? If not, will there ever be?

not to disable specific device types(collars, leg cuffs, etc), but you can disable the Belted quest (which will disable

Alice in Wasteland quest as it requires Belted to have been done to start later in game), and you can disable the "Jack the Belter quest".

as for will there ever be - your guess is as good as mine.

Got a few issues with this one, but I'm not sure if it's a compatibility issue with another mod, or a bug/feature of this mod.

Starting off out of the cryo pod, you can't move in 3rd person, only 1st person.  Why the difference depending on perspective?

Once you manage to find the two hairpins to pick the cuffs, you can move in third person and even run IF you draw your weapon/fists, but still only extremely slow walk.  Why does "combat mode" make a difference?  1st person acts as normal.

Once you reach the vault door, there is a chest with an item that allows you to remove the restraint dress.  Removing it, there are no more leg bindings.  Why still slow walk?

7 minutes ago, Valykry said:

Got a few issues with this one

Only a few!?!? ?

Okay... before you enter the vault, it's a bug btw, go into the Devious Devices MCM and set it to Classic Hobble and 95 (the max) hobble speed. It's a bit deceiving as it's the percent of 100%. So, at 95 you're slowed down by 5%, not 95% slower.

Did I mention you need to do this before entering the vault?