16 hours ago, ice98a7 said:

What are the console commands ?

Pres ` button and opens console, where you can run different commands to cheat, got info of fix some problems with quests or devices.

Like command player.showinventory shows inventory in debug mode.

18 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you disable Jack the Belter quest when quest are active of course you stuck into jack Belt.

well, yes. but how do i get out of it now that i have it disabled. if i reenable the quest is it possible that i can get out?

3 hours ago, LegendaryGeekGaming said:

if i reenable the quest is it possible that i can get out?

Of course not. You broke this quest and maybe even for next quest.

Spawn Kimy's key and unlock belt, then delete Kimy's key by console and belt.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Randooooo said:

Any ideas on why that might be?

Set dcw_jackquestchance to 0.1  - for quest triggered by cursed containers, default 0.5

Set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0.1 - for quest triggered chance when sleep, default 1.5

need write exactly green part.

To check variable:

help dcw_jackquestchance 0

will show both variables

14 hours ago, reanukeevez said:

whenever I open the chest in vault 111 to unlock my bindings I just combat surrender and get stuck in an infinite loading screen.

Three fixes:

1) Get to this chest avoiding ANY hit from rad bugs.

2) Into the Prewar Sanctuary disable combat surrender. After any rad bug hit this is useless as combat surrender already triggered and wait while you exit from dress.

3) Be sure that 100% combat surrender triggers and in black screen press a few times (about 5 - 6) okey key. It skips dark message about item conflicts and continue put on items. You can press this button with period about 10 sec. while blank screen ends. But after that some new items can appear on you.

Disable combat surrender (type all green part):

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

Edited by Elsidia
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
9 hours ago, ZerrZerr said:

So I don't know if this has already been addressed, but I seem to have an issue where every time I go down, the piece of bondage I wake up with, without exception, is a straightjacket that I can't struggle out of. Any advice?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5855-deviously-cursed-menu/

that is the link to a MCM menu mod for Cursed Wasteland.  give some options.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5259-roggvirs-dd-items-manager/

items manager mod

iirc one of the MCMs from Devious Devices, Deviously Cursed Menu, or the Items Manager mod gives you adjustable setting for which items can be applied to your character.

you should be able to adjust chances (weight) for which items get applied, and if you really want to turn certain items off.

hope this helps

On 5/4/2022 at 8:59 PM, Elsidia said:

If you use DD 2.0 RC8, in MCM are setup of new animations speed, you can increase or change to original hop animation. Also if you start DCW Belted! quest with DD 2.0 RC8 - there is walking anticheat first camera speed bug with dress. So you need change to faster speed or hop animation. Also probably this bug will be fixed after release from dress. I don't know not test so far.

On 5/4/2022 at 11:46 PM, izzyknows said:

You need to change the walk speed before you enter the vault, preferably before leaving the house.

Set hobble movement mode >> Classic Hobble

Set first person hobble movement slowdown >> 5

played this mod's Belted! quest a few times now.

ran into the speed bug and came here. 

1 - changing the speed in Classic hobble mode works when in first person view mode, and in 3rd person mode if weapon is drawn movement speed is normal,

but if weapon is not drawn massive slowdown of movement speed.

2 - changing speed in Bunnyhop mode works the same, in first person view mode, all works normal (with and without weapons drawn), in 3rd person view mode with 

weapon drawn works normal for speed. sigh forgot to check 3rd person view mode without weapon drawn (will check when i rerun through the quest in the next

couple days to see if the speed is normal at least).

in Classic hobble mode bug persists after finishing the Belted! quest (note 1 above).

in Bunnyhop hobble mode after finishing the Belted! quest all 1st person and 3rd person view (with weapon drawn) work as normal, but without weapon drawn 

pc is still Bunnyhopping around. (note 2 above)

refreshing bound effects through DD MCM makes no difference.

this is just an fyi post.

5 hours ago, skyrimninja said:

Now that DD 2.0 RC8 does not require AWKCR, can this mod be run without it?

No. If DD 2.0 not use this mod and just have as master (need clean DD 2.0 to remove), then this mod uses AWKCR keywords for Slave collar shock device. So you need:

1) Rework slave collar usable to allow shock without AWKCR

2) or remove shock from collar completely

• 2 weeks later...

Okay - so, I finally got this to work in VR, and I made it through the first quest line (where you give John the note from ... I forgot her name). 

First impressions: Excellent work as always, @Kimy; the only real problem I had was waiting for unvoiced dialog to finish. I'm a fast reader so it was annoying to have to constantly wait for long dialog periods to finish without a skip feature. Otherwise, it's pretty solidly made.

I don't think I ran across any actual bugs. And I like that there are quests; Devious Devices is fun and kinky, but without any quests (except the brief intro quest that you can basically skip by going to see the Bondage Shop lady first and buying keys from her before looting the body) it gets boring pretty fast. DCW wasn't like that.

Thanks, Kimy, for the excellent mod! I hope more content comes along - I'll be playing the other quests until then ?

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/30/2022 at 12:23 PM, izzyknows said:

dcwaliceRhondasBase >>duplicate of FortStrong02

DCWAlicesBunker >>duplicate of BarneysBunker01

dcwAliceRaiderHideout >>duplicate of BunkerHill01

Removing the Battle of Bunker Hill triggers in the cell dcwAliceRaiderHideout will fix the bug. In short, it triggers the BH settlers to cower and pretty much mucks up the Vanilla quest, IF Alice's quest line is done before Battle of Bunker Hill.

The other DCW cells have references to the original cells that are not that important, but still not very good to have. But the good thing is, since they are custom cells, you can use the old Delete key to get rid of stuff.

Don't.. it just bloats the mod for no reason. Just remove the records I posted above and call it a day.

The cell is to small and isn't an interior settlement to need precombines.

is there an a way to fix these things with the CK?  

Hi Kimy 
I was just trying to customize this mod and edit slavecollardropchance and jackquestchance to 0 using FO4edit, but it didnt work. it still triggered somehow. how shoulld i customize this properly? i just want those two not to happen in my game again.