54 minutes ago, Flesamun said:

Hi Kimy 
I was just trying to customize this mod and edit slavecollardropchance and jackquestchance to 0 using FO4edit, but it didnt work. it still triggered somehow. how shoulld i customize this properly? i just want those two not to happen in my game again.

Under

Global

dcw_slavecollardropchance> FLTV - Value= 0

dcw_jackquestchance> FLTV - Value= 0

dcw_jackquestchancesleep> FLTV - Value= 0

exit/save

If on a current save you'll need to use the console commands to set the globals to 0. Then on new runs, they will be auto set to 0.

copy & paste this on a current save.

set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0; set dcw_jackquestchance to 0; set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Edited by izzyknows
On 1/15/2023 at 3:26 PM, izzyknows said:

Under

Global

dcw_slavecollardropchance> FLTV - Value= 0

dcw_jackquestchance> FLTV - Value= 0

dcw_jackquestchancesleep> FLTV - Value= 0

exit/save

If on a current save you'll need to use the console commands to set the globals to 0. Then on new runs, they will be auto set to 0.

copy & paste this on a current save.

set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0; set dcw_jackquestchance to 0; set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Thank you so much. I didn't know I had to use console commands for a current save. that helped me a lot.

Vor 1 Minute sagte Flesamun:

Ich danke dir sehr. Ich wusste nicht, dass ich Konsolenbefehle für eine aktuelle Speicherung verwenden musste. das hat mir sehr geholfen.

You can also reset these variables via the MCM

But that only works if you're still at the very beginning of a new game when creating a character - i.e. still in the bathroom

Before you go through the door of the bathroom you have to make these settings in the MCM.

You can then save this setting "hard" - so you can access this "zero" character again and again in a new game

Otherwise, the only way to change these variables is via the command line

5 hours ago, Miauzi said:

You can also reset these variables via the MCM

But that only works if you're still at the very beginning of a new game when creating a character - i.e. still in the bathroom

Before you go through the door of the bathroom you have to make these settings in the MCM.

DCW doesn't ship with a MCM menu. That's another mod.

The only setting that can't be changed after leaving pre war Sanctuary (right up to stepping on the platform) is the dcw_enableBeltedQuest which controls the quest, all others are dynamic settings. As far as vanilla settings go. I don't use the mod as bat files are far faster.

Vor 34 Minuten sagte izzyknows:

DCW wird nicht mit einem MCM-Menü ausgeliefert. Das ist ein anderer Mod.

Die einzige Einstellung, die nicht geändert werden kann, nachdem man Sanctuary vor dem Krieg verlassen hat (bis hin zum Betreten der Plattform), ist dcw_enableBeltedQuest, das die Quest steuert, alle anderen sind dynamische Einstellungen. Soweit Vanilla-Einstellungen gehen. Ich verwende den Mod nicht, da bat-Dateien viel schneller sind.

I would like to apologize - I actually mixed something up there.
(Unfortunately, at the age of 60, the memory begins a little...)

Yes - if I remember correctly (now) this has been discussed more than once in this thread
That's why I created the saved game - in which the variables were changed via console commands...

...I didn't want to wake up every time in the cryo chamber in the bondage dress and do the belter quest (grrrr)

1 hour ago, Miauzi said:

I would like to apologize - I actually mixed something up there.
(Unfortunately, at the age of 60, the memory begins a little...)

I know the feeling all to well. ? No apologies necessary.

I used xEdit to turn the belted quest and Jack the belter off so they have to be turned on manually. Cause like you I really don't want to run that quest line every bloody time.

Then I have 2 bat files, one for medium and one for off.

This mod looks really cool and it's kind of the reason I re-installed FO4.

But I ran into a bug during the intro. When I got to the overseers chest and got the cutter to escape the dress, something went wrong and when I closed the chest my character froze in the hobble dress pose for a few seconds, then it told me she was helpless and had to surrender to attackers (there were no attackers, I had killed all the radroaches).

The first time it did this it went to a loading screen which kept loading forever.

The second time it did do the warning but didn't do the loading screen, I can continue playing but the character is still stuck in the hobble dress animations (though she moves normally if I get a weapon out).

Is this a known issue? Is there a way I can fix it? Will it ruin my game if I just ignore the broken animation and keep playing?

I do have other mods but I don't think any of them should interfere with this. Most of them are cosmetic or affect weapons.

My load order:

image.png.2f2845f31fc14435d7d6aad341f83cad.png

Side note:

Is there any conflict between this mod and Commonwealth Slavers?

Edited by iamseph
clarity
2 hours ago, iamseph said:

Is this a known issue? Is there a way I can fix it? Will it ruin my game if I just ignore the broken animation and keep playing?

It's a known bug. The reason is combat surrender it on by default, which means if you sustain any damage what so ever, you'll surrender, and in this case when trying to remove the restraints.

I'd suggest installing RC8 which is a total replacement of DD. Meaning, completely remove DD and install RC8 and rebuild the outfits.

Now... the one thing you'll need to do is set the hobble speed to 100% (in the MCM) before entering the vault. Otherwise it'll literately take 15mintes to hobble to the exit. Other than that, it works fine.

I wouldn't use it with CS. Lots of issues could be had for a wonderful hair pulling experience.

Oh, the console command to turn off combat surrender is:

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

Edited by izzyknows
sperlin
9 hours ago, iamseph said:

Side note:

yes there are possible conflicts, but yes if done correctly you can play with both.

if you are not doing the Belted quest, the main things are to set it so that it does not put Devious Devices on you while doing Commonwealth Slavers.

this is adjustable either by using console or the Cursed Menu mod (gives you an MCM for Deviously Cursed Wasteland).

if you are playing the Belted quest its a bit harder but still possible.  Javamonsoon has a post on page 58 (in this thread) that talks about the belted quest.

you MUST complete the Belted quest before starting Commonwealth Slavers. 

the three main NPCs you must NOT kill to be able to start Commonwealth Slavers are Gristle, Murphy, and Jared.  Jared is in Corvega, Gristle is inside the Museum

in Concord, and iirc Murphy is also in the Museum.  then when you start Commonwealth Slavers there will be a bit of issue with the NPCs that start it trying to kill a

essential NPC from this mod, but you will get some pop up message boxes that you have to work through. then Commonwealth Slavers will teleport you.  at that

point it is the same thing (make sure this mod is set to not put Devious Devices on you until after you finish Commonwealth Slavers).

either way make sure Combat Surrender from this mod is turned off if you want to play both, at least until after you finish Commonwealth Slavers.

Edited by valcon767
7 hours ago, izzyknows said:

It's a known bug. The reason is combat surrender it on by default, which means if you sustain any damage what so ever, you'll surrender, and in this case when trying to remove the restraints.

I'd suggest installing RC8 which is a total replacement of DD. Meaning, completely remove DD and install RC8 and rebuild the outfits.

Now... the one thing you'll need to do is set the hobble speed to 100% (in the MCM) before entering the vault. Otherwise it'll literately take 15mintes to hobble to the exit. Other than that, it works fine.

I wouldn't use it with CS. Lots of issues could be had for a wonderful hair pulling experience.

Oh, the console command to turn off combat surrender is:

set dcw_enableCombatSurrender to 0

Hahaha yeah it was funny hobbling through the vault the first time but it could get tiresome really fast.

Thanks for the quick response I'll give all that a try.

5 hours ago, valcon767 said:

yes there are possible conflicts, but yes if done correctly you can play with both.

if you are not doing the Belted quest, the main things are to set it so that it does not put Devious Devices on you while doing Commonwealth Slavers.

this is adjustable either by using console or the Cursed Menu mod (gives you an MCM for Deviously Cursed Wasteland).

if you are playing the Belted quest its a bit harder but still possible.  Javamonsoon has a post on page 58 (in this thread) that talks about the belted quest.

you MUST complete the Belted quest before starting Commonwealth Slavers. 

the three main NPCs you must NOT kill to be able to start Commonwealth Slavers are Gristle, Murphy, and Jared.  Jared is in Corvega, Gristle is inside the Museum

in Concord, and iirc Murphy is also in the Museum.  then when you start Commonwealth Slavers there will be a bit of issue with the NPCs that start it trying to kill a

essential NPC from this mod, but you will get some pop up message boxes that you have to work through. then Commonwealth Slavers will teleport you.  at that

point it is the same thing (make sure this mod is set to not put Devious Devices on you until after you finish Commonwealth Slavers).

either way make sure Combat Surrender from this mod is turned off if you want to play both, at least until after you finish Commonwealth Slavers.

Thanks for the explanation. Honestly it sounds like I might be better off doing each mod as a separate run so I don't need to micromanage so much, coz I'm lazy.

Man a compatibility patch would be awesome... (but I've dabbled in FO4 modding and can imagine how much hassle that would be)

Ok that fixed the surrender issue, but I still end up stuck in the hobble skirt animation after removing it with the cutter.

Craft another one, I forget if there's one in the chest, equip it manipulating the lock, exit the menu for a few seconds, then remove it. That's the SOP for stuck restraint scripts.

So, I finished the main quests in VR, as well as the slave collar and Belted quests. The Doctor's "secret" room is missing walls, floors and ceilings (which is likely due to assets not being available from newer versions of Fallout 4); but otherwise, everything seems to work. It's fun - I wish we could get more kinky content quests (not specifically from DCW, but in general), but this was damn fine work.

@Kimy, as always, two enthusiastic...well, not thumbs up - but that's only because they're locked in restraints ? 

Do you have content not available on LL in your patreon? I'm deciding whether or not to subscribe to you.

3 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Craft another one, I forget if there's one in the chest, equip it manipulating the lock, exit the menu for a few seconds, then remove it. That's the SOP for stuck restraint scripts.

Ah great that fixed it. Yes there's a punishment dress included in the chest.

I had another bug with my pipboy disappearing but I think that was because I changed the pip boy disappearance setting at a bad time. I tried again with it set to -1 (never disappear) from pre-war onward and didn't have a problem.

Now I'll see if I can get the DCW quest to survive until I can get to Jack XD

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Z_Z_z said:

I have a problem. When the trap starts to work, the restrain is not worn, but it is marked that it is worn. Why?

Can you publish your mod list (not plugin) in spoiler?

Sound like your rendered device not equipped.

what fixes, path are installed?

You sure that trap is from DCW?

What DD items you wear before trap triggered?

14 hours ago, Bonnelise said:

Well after not playing that mod for years, I run into trouble with the belted quest that I do not find the key, even that I followed the other locations and found the bobby pins to get out of the cuffs. It says I lack the key to open the supply box.

hairpins or bobby pins?

you need to find 2 hairpins to get out of the handcuffs, and the supply crate key is with the 2nd hairpin.

minor spoiler is that both hairpins and the key are before the reactor room.

On 1/29/2023 at 1:37 PM, Elsidia said:

Can you publish your mod list (not plugin) in spoiler?

Sound like your rendered device not equipped.

what fixes, path are installed?

You sure that trap is from DCW?

What DD items you wear before trap triggered?

I'm sure this is a trap from the DKV, I specifically checked by setting the chance of triggering to 100%. Until the trap is opened, no restrictions are put on.

modlist.txt

Hi,

something broke for me in the belted quest. When I'm supposed to drop a letter in the dead letterbox, the game is pointing me to the place in the attached screenshot, but I can't find anything there, and no quest marker is showing. Could someone point me to where I should actually go?

Tks,

Roberto

20230204092206_1_res.jpg