4 hours ago, izzyknows said:

I always forget about that mod! But, in my defense, I use bat files instead, plus I edited the mod with my favorite settings. 🤪

just whatever works for you is the best thing to do.  i just like the MCM mod because i change settings 2 to 3 times a game, due to

playing other mods and with the MCM mod when i go oppsie (facepalm) i can just go in and adjust it then and keep on playing.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, KKSSL said:

Guys is this mod compatible with RC8 ? I searched RC8 but some people said it's incompatible... i think ?
So yeah is it ? Or if it is can i use this with RC8 somehow ?

compatible with both RC8 and RC9 provided you either

1 - use AWKCR

2 - modify DCW to remove AWKCR dependency

RC8 and RC9 do not have an AWKCR dependency themselves.

i am using it now and am using RC9 and have used it with RC8 (i removed the AWKCR dependency).

Edited by valcon767
4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

use AWKCR

I do

RC9

Is this better than rc8 ?

Also where can i find it ?

okay wait i think i found it
is it this ? it says hotfix but i couldn't find anything else

Edited by KKSSL
4 hours ago, KKSSL said:

I do

Is this better than rc8 ?

Also where can i find it ?

okay wait i think i found it
is it this ? it says hotfix but i couldn't find anything else

yes that is it

the only thing with not using AWKCR is one collar will not shock you if you disobey its restrictions.

yes that is it

I'm using FG body and the only conversion i could find is this.
I don't how different RC9 is from RC8 but i don't think there is a conversion for it is there ?

5 hours ago, KKSSL said:

I'm using FG body and the only conversion i could find is this.
I don't how different RC9 is from RC8 but i don't think there is a conversion for it is there ?

as i do not use FG i was not really looking for the conversions, but as DCW has not updated in quite a while

that one should work for DCW.  now for DD conversion to FG you will need to check the DD thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/134646-devious-devices-fusion-girl-bodyslide-conversion-hhs/?do=findComment&comment=3677125

should give you a decent starting point.

Not sure if this is caused by this mod, but here is my problem.

I've removed all devices (with Kimy's keys), but my character is still stuck in the hobbled amination (the bunny hop).  Is there a console command to reset the active animation?  

Any advice would be appreciated.

EDIT:  I discovered that if I ready a weapon, I walk and run normally.  As soon as I unequip the weapon I am bunny hopping again!  Aarrggh!!

Edited by robert.marquis
8 hours ago, robert.marquis said:

I've removed all devices (with Kimy's keys), but my character is still stuck in the hobbled amination (the bunny hop).  Is there a console command to reset the active animation?  

the hobbled (bunnyhop) animation should only be visible (and affecting you) in 3rd person view mode.

the only time i ran into this bug was during/after the Belted quest.

i am not 100% sure what causes it, but it is fixable

if you know what device you were wearing that "hobbled" you it is not all that hard to fix

equip another device (of the same type) and unequip it.

for example if  you were wearing a "hobble dress"   just equip another hobble dress then unequip it 

and yes you can manipulate the locks when equipping another one.

i think this bug has been quashed if you are using RC9 (https://www.loverslab.com/topic/73925-devious-devices/?do=findComment&comment=4159706)

which is a full replacement for DD (download from the linked mega file).

it is possible i am wrong about it being quashed but i have not had it since i upgraded to RC9.

hope the  information helps

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

Faced with nothingness I'm looking for this thing. The dd is there and the clothes are ready. 

But this thing doesn't show up...  DD installed and done.

Exactly... where is it located or which one? 

image.jpeg.42dc90dfa4f992ffbf4e12c2fb839a23.jpeg

did you run bodyslide?

in-game it shows up either as a randomly equipped restraint but there is a sure one in a locked steamer trunk near the exit to Vault 111.

you will run into the trunk if you play the Belted Quest (the trunk is actually part of that quest).

15 hours ago, valcon767 said:

bodyslide

ahh... mint azt már írtam, igen.

talán kimaradt valami és nem tudom melyik... csak így találtam rá ahogy a kép mutatja vagy nincs.

nem találtam  "dcw bodyslide" csomagot... lehet ez is baj?

úgy tűnik az utalás erre a nem létező csomagra vonatkozik...

22 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

ahh... mint azt már írtam, igen.

talán kimaradt valami és nem tudom melyik... csak így találtam rá ahogy a kép mutatja vagy nincs.

nem találtam  "dcw bodyslide" csomagot... lehet ez is baj?

úgy tűnik az utalás erre a nem létező csomagra vonatkozik...

No. DCW uses DD bodyslides so you must build DD bodyslides. So original DD restraint dresses will be invisible too.

..that's great.

there are already two posts, but I still don't know what the name of the specific dress (as shown in the picture) in the bodyslide package is!?

it seems no one else knows.

too bad...

then I'll write it again:
the construction has been successfully "done" once!

Restrictive; posture; straight ; catsuit and more ... there is. 

but... "restraint" is not in the list.

11 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

..that's great.

Your question wasn't name of bodyslide. Your question was where is bodyslide for DCW. And if you build correctly DD items, so there will no be problem.

So answer on that question is in spoiler:

Spoiler

Clipboard.thumb.jpg.559afe6ffca468bdf25fc5fac16448cd.jpg

Edited by Elsidia
20 hours ago, Kinkycollars said:

appear ... something... could be another error. And that's wrong

Maybe your bodyslide output path is wrong. Check bodyslide options - path must  be:

your fallout path here   \Fallout 4\Data\

On 4/3/2024 at 10:35 AM, Kinkycollars said:

Exactly... where is it located or which one? 

If I remember right, you'll find it in the VaultTec trunk at the exit of Vault 111. Close to where you get the Vault suit when first entering the vault. That version is NOT craftable, as it's strictly for Devious Cursed Wasteland.

Or it might be what you're trapped in when exiting the cryo pod. <yeah.. it's in the trunk.

Edited by izzyknows
5 hours ago, Sierrok said:

With the belted quest, handcuffs wont lock or progress the quest so I can talk to the dr to unlock the belt...

Any Ideas?

does not tell you they are locked on?? or unable to equip???

they just lock on you when you equip them, then you go talk to the Dr.

there is no special notice that they are locked on you, but if you look at Nora in 3rd person you should see them equipped.

hmm just check your inventory to make sure you are not wearing some other hand/wrist item that is locked on you

if not wearing any other hand/wrist item and the handcuffs will not equip or the Dr will not talk (after equipping) to you i have no clue

You mods are fantastic, I just don't like the part where you can't remove an item. Really liked the concept of this mod, but after about an hour that Chasity bra got incredibly annoying to look at. Not a fan of the color yellow or gold but every attempt to remove it even with a Chasity key wouldn't work, and console commanding it off wouldn't work. So I just gave up on the mod.

Im not getting much response on the Devious Device forum... So I thought I would shoot here and see what I get. I cant interact with the devious devices I get trapped in. Or in other words, I have 0 ability to interact with devious devices. During the belted quest, Ill be forced into the outfits, but when i click on them in menu, no option to try and escape from them appears. Furthermore, when I get to the Dr Jones portion and have to lock wrist restraints on myself, I cannot because when I put the item in my inventory and try to interact with it... It shows the square indicator that I equiped it, but the effecvts of the device do not happen. 

I have checked foEdit to see if there are any conlicts and found none. 

Any ideas?

Could it be Fallsouls? Also, If it is Fallsouls, is there a way to make it so that I can use both together?

Edited by Sierrok
8 hours ago, Sierrok said:

Im not getting much response on the Devious Device forum... So I thought I would shoot here and see what I get. I cant interact with the devious devices I get trapped in. Or in other words, I have 0 ability to interact with devious devices. During the belted quest, Ill be forced into the outfits, but when i click on them in menu, no option to try and escape from them appears. Furthermore, when I get to the Dr Jones portion and have to lock wrist restraints on myself, I cannot because when I put the item in my inventory and try to interact with it... It shows the square indicator that I equiped it, but the effecvts of the device do not happen. 

I have checked foEdit to see if there are any conlicts and found none. 

Any ideas?

Could it be Fallsouls? Also, If it is Fallsouls, is there a way to make it so that I can use both together?

The conflict is in the scripts so xEdit wont show that. But you do have a conflict... try disabling Fall Souls and see IF that works.

If it is the cause, I have no idea how, or if you can, make a patch for a F4SE plugin.

During the belted quest you cannot escape from the outfits, nor should DCW put any more on you until the quest ends.

If you have Violate, make sure to turn off the DD restraints as it can muck things up during the Belted & Jack quests.