2 hours ago, gun_man696 said:

note I also didn't get any quests to find jack, i don't know if I was supposed to or not, but I didn't 

Talk to John and he'll give you a clue as to where to start looking. From there you'll pick up a couple notes and finally find Jack.

9 hours ago, gun_man696 said:

note I also didn't get any quests to find jack, i don't know if I was supposed to or not, but I didn't 

If when you get on Jack the Belter belt Jack the Belter quest not starting you bugged out this quest or illegally put on this belt. So this quest must be in quest list with instructions what you need to do. If not - load save before you get this bug.

On 6/9/2022 at 1:05 PM, NiX10 said:

You can use this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18946 that way you don't wake up in the vault thus skipping that quest line

I can skip the quest via MCM. What I was mainly interested in is resuming it at a later point in time.

I was doing a survival run and didn't want to have to make a dive for diamond city and rush some dungeons in order to remove the armor, I wanted to organically make my way to that in progression, but without having the OP defensive bonuses that kinda trivialize early game.

14 hours ago, Chupacabra Gonzales said:

I was doing a survival run and didn't want to have to make a dive for diamond city and rush some dungeons in order to remove the armor, I wanted to organically make my way to that in progression,

No you can't this quest going further as going further main quest,  so you can't it start later. Also big adventure are in pregame vault111 while you not got pipboy, so you can't repeat it.

But my suggestion is you don't need rush this quest as it put on you devices what gives you bonus enough what will allow you to survive naked. Also you can put on other armors and in theory any surrender is blocked unless you dead. (if not count surrender bugs) Also surrender can be turned off. And if no one mods made surrender (like AAF violate) and not put on other devices (there is bug in quest devices, and after put on other devices you can lost some devices on) Also this quest not block using power armor and while it runs it's not trigger DCW traps, so you can easy grow up and the complete this quest later when you need. Also you got some DCW dress at start of quest, what have good parameters and hide your chastity, big automatics gun (it kills at start game most of enemies, only question where you can get more ammo).

On 5/22/2022 at 1:55 PM, Elsidia said:

It can - in newest version of torture devices is changed armbinder animation, because if you enable hands it will see through armbinder. The same for gloves and mittens

So, what do I need to do to get this to happen? Like, what steps?

On 5/22/2022 at 1:55 PM, Elsidia said:

Leather straitjacket is added only on new version need check added level items in Fo4edit

UPD: It's added only for drop from cursed loot traps or random equipdevice.

No recipes or trader item

What does UPD stand for? Can you remind me?

5 hours ago, Shxdy said:

So, what do I need to do to get this to happen? Like, what steps?

Open FO4edit, found latex armbinder rendered device DD_Wristcuffs_Armbinder_Latex_Rendered [ARMO:0B0B4066] and leather armbinder rendered device if it exists.

Remove from armor biped slots 34 L-Hand, 35 R-Hand

5 hours ago, Shxdy said:

What does UPD stand for? Can you remind me?

Nothing UPD: means that i update this post later after publish so you can see what i change in post.

If you need leather straitjacket used in shop and restraint bench you need add this item into leveled lists for shops and made construct object for leather straitjacket. Can copy as new item latex straitjacket construct object and change make object to leather straitjacket also can change consumable items so it looks more that is made from leather. But not necessary then for construct it use the same items as for latex.

1 hour ago, JosieTrap said:

Is it a known bug that when speaking with the mechanic in diamond city you get no dialogue? The options come up but then my char and the mechanic just stare in silence?

Turn on both types of subtitles.

31 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Turn on both types of subtitles.

Ah okay I'll take a look when I get home, not overly familiar with what you mean with both types of subtitles, but I'm sure it'll be obvious when I'm looking for em. 

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/7/2022 at 8:12 AM, DISCREETxAGONY said:

Any suggestion on how to make the surrender feature work for me?

Edited 20 hours ago by DISCREETxAGONY

When you are in blank screen press a few times default menu ok button. This is simple bug. When screen fade DD try to equip devices and spawn sometimes invisible menu about info, that some devices have equip conflict. So by press Ok button this menu disappear and equip goes further. In surrender equips 3 - 4 devices, because this menu can appear a few times,  and because need spam "Ok"  button.

• 2 weeks later...

so i was having trouble finding out how to complete the belted quest, since its stuck. i have since found out how to thanks to fo4edit. but also i learned that it was supposed to trigger in diamond city. well, prior to diamond city, i got a blackmail aproacher, and their demands unequiped the belt, which i think is the point which caused the quest fuck up. but since then ive been to diamond city numerous times, all of which hasnt triggered it. time to do setstage i guess

I need help on the jack the belter quest I have found him but he puts a hood on me and now I can only mumble to him , if I unlock the hood so I can talk to him he ignores me ? What am I suppose Todo to get him to unlock my chastity?

12 hours ago, ice98a7 said:

I have found him but he puts a hood on me and now I can only mumble to him ,

If he puts on hood that means first it must unlock a belt, so quest ends and no more progress. You use DD RC8? It's incompatible with DCW.

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If he puts on hood that means first it must unlock a belt, so quest ends and no more progress. You use DD RC8? It's incompatible with DCW.

belt still locked and carnt ask to unlock belt as can only mumble , unlock hood so i can talk and he just ignores me .

11 hours ago, Elsidia said:

If you enter in Diamond city in illegal way, so quest is stuck. Setstage only.

i wound up doing setstage, but i didnt enter diamond city in an illegal way. i went right though the main gate. but rn i have a new issue. i have jack's belt on, and the quest didnt trigger... any way i can un-equip the chasity belt via commands? or manually start the quest? 

On 7/20/2022 at 2:13 PM, izzyknows said:

How did you get belted? Because the quest has to trigger to have Jack put a belt on your PC.

i could have sworn i replied to this alerady, aparently not. but i got belted, was annoyed with how frequently i was getting belted from random looting, so i disabled the quest as per the page's commands, and the belt is on me with no belted quest