On 3/7/2023 at 10:05 AM, IamFrums said:

I did set dcw_cursedlootchance to 10 and it seems like i'm still getting a lot of devices.  Did I type it in wrong or and I just hitting RNG hard?

I think that it's 10% per non-DCW item looted, not 10% per chest.  So, if you loot a corpse with 5 items, that's 5 chances at 10%.  

12 hours ago, ChandraArgentis said:

I think that it's 10% per non-DCW item looted, not 10% per chest.

It's 10% per chest. But DCW have bug. If you use on chest loot all, DCW shouts out x events for each item and every event test chance of loot. Not all x events. Only in reality 3 or 4. It's depend on how fast are our PC and first shoot event updates chest status and all other events found that this chest is looted.

If you loot item one by one this bug not happen.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of a potato with computers here and I may be doing something wrong but what is the correct way to type the console commands to decrease the chance of losing the restraint and chastity keys to 0% ? I have tried to type it out the way it's shown on the mod page but it gives me a command not recognized error message. It's  a super fun mod but with survival difficulty I need to be able to remove them in case of combat.

17 minutes ago, Coolermaster2112 said:

A bit of a potato with computers here and I may be doing something wrong but what is the correct way to type the console commands to decrease the chance of losing the restraint and chastity keys to 0% ? I have tried to type it out the way it's shown on the mod page but it gives me a command not recognized error message. It's  a super fun mod but with survival difficulty I need to be able to remove them in case of combat.

Copy & paste the green text into the console.

set dcw_keylosechance to 0

This is my low settings, just so you can see how it looks for a bat file (aka a .txt file)

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 2
set dcw_keydropchance to 5
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 5
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 5
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Edited by izzyknows
6 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Copy & paste the green text into the console.

This is my low settings, just so you can see how it looks for a bat file (aka a .txt file)

set dcw_cursedlootchance to 2
set dcw_keydropchance to 5
set dcw_restraintsdropchance to 5
set dcw_slavecollardropchance to 0
set dcw_slavecollarkeydropchance to 5
set dcw_jackquestchance to 0
set dcw_jackquestchancesleep to 0

Fantastic! Thank you for your help.

So one of the biggest questions if had sinds using this mod is,
Does wearing chastity or being vibrated/pleasured by various devices actualy impact gameplay in anyway like hobble, blindfold or cuffs do?
It would be nice to have it where your character would walk slower or be unable to move from pleasure..
Or have some kindd of stat decrease.

Is this already a thing or a seperate mod, i been trying to find info but can't find any

Hello,

the first quest "belted" can not be completed somehow ..

I can manage to remove every piece, but the quest is still there and I am not able to wear any weapon at all. Only able to use my fists.

and the command to skip this quest will not be found if I out that in there ... So i can not even skip this quest.

If I use a fast start mod, which will start the game after exiting the vault, I am still not able to use any weapons, but the quest will not be there ...

Can someone help me out there please ?

thanks in advance

1 hour ago, SilentPain99 said:

Hello,

the first quest "belted" can not be completed somehow ..

I can manage to remove every piece, but the quest is still there and I am not able to wear any weapon at all. Only able to use my fists.

and the command to skip this quest will not be found if I out that in there ... So i can not even skip this quest.

If I use a fast start mod, which will start the game after exiting the vault, I am still not able to use any weapons, but the quest will not be there ...

Can someone help me out there please ?

thanks in advance

You cannot remove the belt, only the Dr. Jones can. IF you managed to remove it via console or another mod, you broke your game.

sqs dcw_belted

will give you the quest stages.

If you want to use a fast start mod, you can do 2 things.

Disable DCW until after you get started.

Or

Turn the belted quest off permanently in xEdit by changing the Global>> dcw_enableBeltedQuest from 1 to 0

Then if you want to run it later. and while still in pre war Sanctuary, run the command

set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 1

Edited by izzyknows
sperlin
19 hours ago, izzyknows said:

You cannot remove the belt, only the Dr. Jones can. IF you managed to remove it via console or another mod, you broke your game.

sqs dcw_belted

will give you the quest stages.

If you want to use a fast start mod, you can do 2 things.

Disable DCW until after you get started.

Or

Turn the belted quest off permanently in xEdit by changing the Global>> dcw_enableBeltedQuest from 1 to 0

Then if you want to run it later. and while still in pre war Sanctuary, run the command

set dcw_enableBeltedQuest to 1

Thank you.
I will try it out.

17 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

ah once again i see i cant install a mod bcuz of AWKCR

12 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I think there is a non AWKCR patch on one of the pages of this thread...

I'm not see that patch. Seems it not exist. Mod need reworks Slave collar shock event (it uses AWKCR keywords to detect clothes on) This part can be rework to detect clothes by using F4SE, then remove all AWKCR mentions from DCW and clean a masters.

Edited by Elsidia
20 hours ago, blueteaparty said:

I am hoping someone could help. I got the mod working but the quest doesn't recognise that I get the hairpin. The first time I played it recognised the quest marker, but now it doesnt? I don't really know what I've done wrong

not sure what all you have done or not done, but will give a couple pointers that might help

1 - there are actually 2 hairpins you will need to find. both are in desks, 1 before you get to kitchen area, and 1 in kitchen area.  both are before reactor room.

2 - before entering reactor room turn of DCW combat surrender.  you can use console command or the mod 

personal suggestion would be to use the mod as it gives you an MCM for DCW.

3 - there is a post by javamonsoon that has helpful information in it for the Belted quest. 

hope this info helps.

10 hours ago, Abadyrizk said:

my skills stops at editing ESP using xedit i know nothing about F4SE, I just edited the esp and removed the requirements if AWKCR not sure how the mod will function by doing that :x

Try spawn Slave collar and walk some time in clothes. If game not CTD in that point, will work fine. But Slave collar definitely will not punish for wear a clothes.

On 4/7/2023 at 2:50 PM, valcon767 said:

not sure what all you have done or not done, but will give a couple pointers that might help

1 - there are actually 2 hairpins you will need to find. both are in desks, 1 before you get to kitchen area, and 1 in kitchen area.  both are before reactor room.

2 - before entering reactor room turn of DCW combat surrender.  you can use console command or the mod 

personal suggestion would be to use the mod as it gives you an MCM for DCW.

3 - there is a post by javamonsoon that has helpful information in it for the Belted quest. 

hope this info helps.

thankyou for your time to reply ❤️ I'll give it another go

so, apparently the "Set dcw_collarbuffsenabled To 0" isn't working for me. Every time I insert it the game says "Unknown variable 'dcw_collarbuffsenabled'."
after trying a few times and triple checking I entered it correctly, I gave up. Some time later I discover that the hide pipboy command also doesn't work. The other commands seems to be fine, though

43 minutes ago, TheoM117 said:

so, apparently the "Set dcw_collarbuffsenabled To 0" isn't working for me. Every time I insert it the game says "Unknown variable 'dcw_collarbuffsenabled'."
after trying a few times and triple checking I entered it correctly, I gave up. Some time later I discover that the hide pipboy command also doesn't work. The other commands seems to be fine, though

That's because there isn't a global dcw_collarbuffsenabled, so you will get an error. Maybe in skyrim?

If the other commands work but the set dcw_HidePipBoy to 0 gives you an Unknown variable, you're entering it wrong.

42 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

That's because there isn't a global dcw_collarbuffsenabled, so you will get an error. Maybe in skyrim?

If the other commands work but the set dcw_HidePipBoy to 0 gives you an Unknown variable, you're entering it wrong.

Alright, thanks! I saw an old post by Kimy, the one about update 1.1, and thought the debuffenable was still a thing, guess not! As for the pipboy, I got it working, no worries

• 2 weeks later...

So i have this mod and its not equipping the devices properly, like it does equip them and all, but they dont show up on my char and can be unequipped without the text box appearing. (I can unequip then reequip and the textboxes and the actual device appears btw)

Edit: I just remembered i skipped the belted quest with an alternate start mod, but i know that quest equips properly

Edited by FalconCheif
more info