What's on your mind?

Being sick sucks. Especially when your body feels like you've beaten with a baseball bat, and your head is in a vice and you're too weak to get out of bed. I miss Skyrim. I miss not feeling well enough to fix it. I miss being here as often as I used to be.

#WeepyPosts

For the record, Pokemon Sun/Moon are my favorite Pokemon games in a long time, anything in the following rant is to be considered a minor gripe at best and not at all indicative of my overall opinion of the games.

Having said that.

Anyone else underwhelmed by the whole Alola variants thing? The designs for what's there are hit or miss, but it just seems like there were so many missed opportunities. Why not draw from the Orange Islands arc of the anime and make an Alolan Vileplume that exchanges Poison for... Fire, maybe?

And how the hell isn't there any Tropius or Sunkern on any of these damn islands? Considering the tropical setting, the number of grass types in general feels a little slim

I had an empty mind when I started reading this.

She won but she lost

New Video cards are overrated (my opinion, LOL)

[silly Rabbit] Pokemons are for kids

Demi Moore from "Beavis and Butthead do america" as a fallout 4 NPC.

For the record, Pokemon Sun/Moon are my favorite Pokemon games in a long time, anything in the following rant is to be considered a minor gripe at best and not at all indicative of my overall opinion of the games.

Having said that.

Anyone else underwhelmed by the whole Alola variants thing? The designs for what's there are hit or miss, but it just seems like there were so many missed opportunities. Why not draw from the Orange Islands arc of the anime and make an Alolan Vileplume that exchanges Poison for... Fire, maybe?

And how the hell isn't there any Tropius or Sunkern on any of these damn islands? Considering the tropical setting, the number of grass types in general feels a little slim

The alolan forms of those Kanto pokemon are horrendously lazy and shite. Uninspired and just pandering to genwunners. Plus not many interesting pokemon in alola. Couple that with the CONSTANT FUCKING cutscenes that just drive me up the wall. Isn't pokemon about exploration, discovery and fun events? Not being incessantly badgered by that idiot Hau, Lillie and that shirtless douchebag professor. I just got sick of it and it just got to be a major chore. Once I  was finished with the game, I set it down and didn't want anymore of it. Bare bones post game, no thanks. They really dropped the ball with this pokemon game, and this is coming from someone who is an avid competitive battler for the past few generations. Z moves are just a boring uninspiring gimmick as well. Guess I'm getting tired of pokemon after all the generations.

• 2 weeks later...

finals week--0 fucks given

maybe bc ive been taking finals

for such a long time

or bc in my Finite math I

can walk in with a sheet packed

out the ass with formulas and a calculator

and in econ2 Its just 3chapters worth

of material

or bc in my Admin Justice10 I read

the 47page review that covers all

the law stuff explicitly  :lol: 

I placed scaly normal maps on my chocolate elves for fun and it gave me a ridiculous boner.

No fair not uploading a pic of the chocolate.

mmm, chocolate.

I'm afraid to ask but what's a normal map? is this more programming talk? 

I was hoping you were having fun with tinfoil, not some republican software program.

I placed scaly normal maps on my chocolate elves for fun and it gave me a ridiculous boner.

No fair not uploading a pic of the chocolate.

mmm, chocolate.

I'm afraid to ask but what's a normal map? is this more programming talk? 

I was hoping you were having fun with tinfoil, not some republican software program.

What a normal map is;

http://wiki.polycount.com/wiki/Normal_map