Not sure how the texture problems are happening, but I have a new version so let's go with that.

Blaze, would you remove the esp from the file at your mega site? Then I'll point to it from the front page. I just know that if I point people at another archive with an esp in it there will be all kinds of confusion.

New version going up now. Fixes redguards and a bunch of other stuff.

Checked the High Elf Vampires and they're good. 

If you're seeing underpants shading on the bodies, your mods are in the wrong order, guaranteed (almost). I had to give them real crotches and butts because the original races weren't (ahem) made for nudie play, so something in this mod isn't being loaded correctly. 

Female Dunmer still have human heads. 

On a side note, I am curious as to what your plans are for leg armor. right now its just making leg armor not appear so it can work with digitigrade legs, but its kind of funny when you're in a big and scary piece of armor and there's just two skinny little legs poking out. it also poses a problem with orcs which also have no shoes.

I know nothing when it comes to modding, so its just ideas. at some point you should try working with making boot models for digitigrade feet specific for non argonian/orc races. I know there armor mods specific for digitigrade feet, but you have to craft them for yourself. for something like this mod, it could be made as a model variant for the races, or whatever the correct terms are.

Crap re the female dunmer. Thought I checked them, but maybe I just checked the males.

I'm totally unexcited about boots. Partly it's because I made those feetpaws and don't want to cover them up, partly it's just cussedness. There are a million and it sounds like a drag. Boo said he/she/it would get to them maybe. 

But I can give the orcs their boots back. It means touching every boot, yuck.

Blaze, would you remove the esp from the file at your mega site? Then I'll point to it from the front page. I just know that if I point people at another archive with an esp in it there will be all kinds of confusion.

Yeah, should have thought of that. I'll get it done as soon as I can.

Crap re the female dunmer. Thought I checked them, but maybe I just checked the males.

So female Dunmer also need to use the "FemaleHeadPanther" instead of the original one, like the males and Redguards? Geez, I honestly don't understand what is wrong with the game. It's like it goes, "hey, the other races work fine with this thing they did, but on this two specific ones I'm gonna derp and load human heads just for the LOLs". Female Redguards do work fine, so it's not even a race-only thing.

EDIT: Well, it's done. Here is the Mega link to the FaceGen Data. It only includes the .bsa, so it only needs to be extracted and put in the same place as the .esp to work.

https://mega.nz/#!UgNhASCD!3m3LyXJ2Mgz87N8xLSBD67UbZ7wtpO_QsEo0gKDkAQM

Edited by blaze69

don't get me wrong, i'm a fan of the legs, but it is a bit weird when it comes to the heavier armor sets. they don't need boots for every kind of armor and clothing. although some nice ankle bracelets would look amazing with the fancy clothes. but thats not for right now, but for later.

Orcs on the other hand, don't have changes to their feet, so its just them walking around barefoot all the time with no real reason. I had an idea of giving orcs, hooves for feet, and slowly make them look like warthogs or something, with larger tusks and hooves for legs. Orcs kind of look like green pigs anyway. and you won't need to give them boots.

OMG, can I give the orcs hooves? That's a great idea. Split hooves, like pigs.

Just figured out why XPMSE doesn't work. It's because I'm giving you a special skeleton and it's not XPMSE-based, duh. Easy fix, I just have to get the one I did for Compleat Khajiit and put the files in the right places. I'll do that tonight.

Ankle bracelets as decoration are interesting. I could steal some of the jewels and put some cool stuff together. Any artists out there want to sketch some concept art? I was thinking about cock piercings, since those are front and center... but they'd have to behave well when the cock starts to emerge from its sheath and that might be hard.

Mebbe I'll think about footgear for the heavy armor. Something simple that I can get a lot of mileage out of simple retextures.

BTW I used the Merge Plugins tool from Nexus, and it is the bomb. It just works. Imma roll up a bunch of the behavior fixes I use everywhere and if we get permission, I can roll up the beast races and the digitigrade feet and turn this whole thing into a single mod. I think.

XPMSE works fine for me. Also in version 0.3b, the old people race have human heads.

Just checked some of the Elder Race NPC's that I could remember (the two old ladies in Whiterun, the member of the Companions, Sven's mother, Nepos the Nose, the yarl of Morthal. Sorry, can't remember their names) and all of them had khajiit heads and the right tints, so it must be something on your end causing it. Have you downloaded my .bsa file with the FaceGen data? They should look fine even if you don't have it, but maybe you can try installing it.

XPMSE works fine for me. Also in version 0.3b, the old people race have human heads.

Just checked some of the Elder Race NPC's that I could remember (the two old ladies in Whiterun, the member of the Companions, Sven's mother, Nepos the Nose, the yarl of Morthal. Sorry, can't remember their names) and all of them had khajiit heads and the right tints, so it must be something on your end causing it. Have you downloaded my .bsa file with the FaceGen data? They should look fine even if you don't have it, but maybe you can try installing it.

Installing the bsa file fixed it for me, thanks.

I feel kind of stupid and a total newb but maybe you can help.

1. Is this designed to work with SexLab framework? If so it requires Unofficial Skyrim Legendary patch which seems to require Dawnguard and Dragonborn? I didn't buy these DLC. Does that mean I can't use SexLab?

2. Do I not load Furry Age of Skyrim?

3. When installing the mods with NMM, I get many warnings about files being used by multiple mods. I'm not sure which mods I should let overwrite others.

Everything is kind of a mess in NMM and Skyrim just instantly crashes after the Bethesda logo. I have no idea what I'm doing v.v

1. Is this designed to work with SexLab framework? If so it requires Unofficial Skyrim Legendary patch which seems to require Dawnguard and Dragonborn? I didn't buy these DLC. Does that mean I can't use SexLab?

3. When installing the mods with NMM, I get many warnings about files being used by multiple mods. I'm not sure which mods I should let overwrite others.

Everything is kind of a mess in NMM and Skyrim just instantly crashes after the Bethesda logo. I have no idea what I'm doing v.v

-This mod by itself doesn't require SL, but can be used with it. The requirement of the Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch means that yes, Dawnguard, Hearthfire and Dragonborn are required - since even missing the Unofficial Legendary Edition Patch .esp will mean the game will crash at the Bethesda logo. 

-I think the Furry Age .esp is required by this mod, so yes, it is needed. 

I'd make the suggestion of using Mod Organizer - since many of these issues are ones that MO would tell you are problems, and you do not need to install mods in a certain order, rather you can just install them and change their order as needed. 

Basically, what Kuroyami said is right, but about point 2., you DO NOT need to load Furry Age of Skyrim nor Cats of Skyrim. They were integrated into the 2.0 version of this mod, so from then onwards they are not longer required.

I have a little problem, after i activate the mod SexyFurries my game is crashing after the Bethesda logo. Did anyone have the same prob and can anyone help me maybe?

That means one or more master files are missing. Have you downloaded and installed all the required mods from the description? This mods needs all of the game's DLCs, the original race mods (and RaceCompatibility, but it is included with both the Vukasin and Lykaios) and both of BadDog's previous mods (Complete Khajiit and SOS Hoodies) to be installed and enabled.

I have all DLC´s and this mods:

Vukasin,

Fennec,

Lungaris,

Vaalsark,

Lykaios,

SOS,

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs,

FloopySOS,

Compleat Khajiit,

Yiffy age 0.3,

and the Glowing eyes for the Khajiits.

also the RaceCompatibility

Did i need more? ^^

Which option did you pick when installing Complete Khajiit? Plantigrade or digitigrade? Because this mods requires the .esp of the digitigrade version (BDDigiFeet.esp), it WON'T work with the plantigrade version, which uses a different .esp (BDPlantiFeet.esp). That's the only think that I can think of, though you should post your Load Order so I can see which mods are actually loaded by the game.

I have a little problem, after i activate the mod SexyFurries my game is crashing after the Bethesda logo. Did anyone have the same prob and can anyone help me maybe?

I've had something like this at some point.

Download the EZ version of compleat khajiit and extract it. For some reason, sexyfurries was crashing because if couldn't find the physical esp file.

Maybe i am too stupid, but if i activate this Addon, Skyrim crashed at startup :( I tried to run it without Dawnguard, Dragonborn and HearthFires plus some other addons.

Did i forgot something? Or did i something wrong?

Have you even tried reading the thread first? Two posts ago? Because someone had the exact same issue as you do and I helped them with it. Here:

That means one or more master files are missing. Have you downloaded and installed all the required mods from the description? This mods needs all of the game's DLCs, the original race mods (and RaceCompatibility, but it is included with both the Vukasin and Lykaios) and both of BadDog's previous mods (Complete Khajiit and SOS Hoodies) to be installed and enabled.

I have all DLC´s and this mods:

Vukasin,

Fennec,

Lungaris,

Vaalsark,

Lykaios,

SOS,

Bad Dog Hoodie Schlongs,

FloopySOS,

Compleat Khajiit,

Yiffy age 0.3,

and the Glowing eyes for the Khajiits.

also the RaceCompatibility

Did i need more? ^^

Which option did you pick when installing Complete Khajiit? Plantigrade or digitigrade? Because this mods requires the .esp of the digitigrade version (BDDigiFeet.esp), it WON'T work with the plantigrade version, which uses a different .esp (BDPlantiFeet.esp). That's the only think that I can think of, though you should post your Load Order so I can see which mods are actually loaded by the game.

In this case, they had installed the wrong version of Complete Khajiit. This mods needs the digitigrade version, the one that comes with BDDigiFeet.esp.

Make sure you have installed all the required files and you have the right version of Complete Khajiit.

I'll probably roll in Hoodies and Digitigrade before I'm done.

My attitude towards Dawnguard and Dragonborn is: pay up, get the DLC's, and no whining. How much does a crappy 2-hour movie in a theater cost you? And how many hours will you spend playing Skyrim? AND Bethesda is supporting this great modding community AND they don't even freak out when people start making creepy yif mods, which a lot of companies would. So pay the piper, they earned it.

I run with the Legendary Patch all the time so if I'm modding vanilla forms that's where they tend to come from. I could try to eliminate that dependency but I don't have a lot of motivation to. 

Stilling thinking about hooves for orcs. Should they have hooves or gnarly monster claws?

I'll probably roll in Hoodies and Digitigrade before I'm done.

My attitude towards Dawnguard and Dragonborn is: pay up, get the DLC's, and no whining. How much does a crappy 2-hour movie in a theater cost you? And how many hours will you spend playing Skyrim? AND Bethesda is supporting this great modding community AND they don't even freak out when people start making creepy yif mods, which a lot of companies would. So pay the piper, they earned it.

I run with the Legendary Patch all the time so if I'm modding vanilla forms that's where they tend to come from. I could try to eliminate that dependency but I don't have a lot of motivation to. 

Stilling thinking about hooves for orcs. Should they have hooves or gnarly monster claws?

First off Bad Dog, thanks for all you do! I'm excited to get this going.

I'm going to switch to Mod Organizer and try again after getting the DLC.

Also thanks Kuroyami and blaze69! Your help is appreciated.