Sounds good with the dremora. What are you turning them into?

I looked at the UUNPXQGLBTPOOBAH and my eyes glazed over. But I'll look at it for realsies after raptor feet.

Well, at first I didn't know of any other assets I could use to make them unique, and I also didn't want to include a lot of new stuff on the addon, so I just went the easy way and made them panthers (Dark Elves). The vanilla Dremora race is technically just a renamed duplicate of the Dark Elf race, so it seemed fitting.

I did manage to give them red face markings like the ones they have in the original game by reusing some khajiit stripe tints (that's the only external file I added, a modified face detail map), and surprisingly enough their (human) horns look pretty acceptable on khajiit heads, though I could still go back and tweak them sometime later. I'd say I did manage to get them to be unique, in a way.

Yeah, it may be a little daunting. If/when you get to work on it I can help you with it, at least in understanding how it works.

Alright, it's done. Dremora are now Panthers!

They have red face markings just like they do in vanilla skyrim (though the design is one of the khajiit "tiger stripes" face paints), and they retain their horns. They also use the "Lion" head from Catlike Khajiit; the actual head mesh is not included but rather "baked" into the FaceGen data, it's just that I forgot to remove it before exporting it and I kept it that way afterwards because I think it makes them more unique (If there is any problem with that, it's just a matter of re-exporting FaceGen with the vanilla head instead).

I also edited some Dremora NPC entries to give them "white" skintones because they had it pitch black (as in, pure #000000 black) and it was too much when mixed with the already-black panther textures

Incidentally, while tinkering with them I also fixed female Dremora (though there are none in vanilla Skyrim) and did all of the edits required for them to be fully playable except for the "Playable" tag itself and the vampire version of the race (would require scripting). This means that now fully-functional female Dremora NPC's and/or making them playable can easily be made for this mod.

As always, I tested it and it seems to work fine, so here it is.

Edited by Blaze69

Hm, just saw Festus Krex with a normal human head on top of a furry body. Was funny, but not sure how to fix since disable/enable still returned him the same way.

There is a bsa file posted by Blaze69 on page 6 of this forum that fixed old people having human heads for me.

Hm, just saw Festus Krex with a normal human head on top of a furry body. Was funny, but not sure how to fix since disable/enable still returned him the same way.

There is a bsa file posted by Blaze69 on page 6 of this forum that fixed old people having human heads for me.

Ah, did not know that. Thank you.

Fun part of those screenshots is that I don't recognize the robes in the second shot. Is that part of vanilla skyrim?

The hood is actually separate from the robes, a different item.  The robes themselves are part of the Skimpy Clothes mod - I checked the meshes in Nifskope. In the first shot, the female robes are Goma's meshes(posted a link in the Futanari thread). 

Also, the Necromancer and Black Robes don't seem to be revealing by default - this likely applies to the base robes and all the enchanted variations, since the character(the male Nord/Lykaios) is wearing one with an Illusion enhancing effect. 

Are the textures in the mod required? I don't think they are, since I'm using Lind's retextures of the robes, and they looked fine in Nifskope and in-game. 

Hello again,

After taking in your suggestion to using racemenu, I converted to using that mod. 

While everything is fine, there is a returning occurrence for this mod that happened for both ECE and Racemenu.

The problem I am currently having is the fact while the head is furry, the body seems to be using normal human body.

I was curious to the possibility that Animated Pussy mod may have done something. I was hoping that perhaps you would know something about this matter. I'd rather not lose the animated pussy mod as I do find the way it edits the body quite lovely. The two mods worked in conjunction before, but now it seems to disagree with one another (unless, of course, it was another mistake I made that is causing the issue).

Hello again,

After taking in your suggestion to using racemenu, I converted to using that mod.

While everything is fine, there is a returning occurrence for this mod that happened for both ECE and Racemenu.

The problem I am currently having is the fact while the head is furry, the body seems to be using normal human body.

I was curious to the possibility that Animated Pussy mod may have done something. I was hoping that perhaps you would know something about this matter. I'd rather not lose the animated pussy mod as I do find the way it edits the body quite lovely. The two mods worked in conjunction before, but now it seems to disagree with one another (unless, of course, it was another mistake I made that is causing the issue).

The UUNP Special body (aka the actual "Animated Pussy" mod, because the All-In-One is just a repack of it mainly for people that don't know how to install it) works fine with this mod. In fact, I personally use it and not so long ago I posted some edited textures to make this mod compatible with it, so it's certainly not the cause. One of the other mods packed in the All-In-One may be, though.

Okay, I'm going to need more information, like, does this happen to all of the races? Is is EVERY NPC or just the player? What is your load order?, etc.

What I can tell you right now is that this mod should be loaded last in the Load Order so the changes it makes don't get overwritten by other plugins. Also, I think I may know a cause for this if it is indeed just the player and not NPC's. Do you use any mod that give the player a specific body different from NPC's or any "player-only werewolf replacer"?

Possible to change only males, yes. Not easy and way down my priority list.

Blade, I forgot you did the UUNP textures. I'll put the file in the download section.

Horses' pervy bits are another mod's problem. Schlongs not schlonging is probably a load order problem. Post that. Could also post a log.

Blade, I forgot you did the UUNP textures. I'll put the file in the download section.

Neat.

BTW, I just realized that when I built the FaceGen data for the .bsa I forgot to load Dragonborn.esm because it is not a master of SexyFurries.esp (which is understandable since so far no Dragonborn records are touched). This means that all of the NPC's from Dragonborn don't have the modified FaceGen, and thus will either have the right heads with the Grey Face bug or will keep vanilla humanoid FaceGen like the bug that came up on some NPC's/Races. Possibly a mix of both.

Anyway, I will export Dragonborn FaceGen and if it looks like it works I'll try to upload it. The easiest way would be a compressed file with the data as loose files, though I don't know if I will be able to keep it under the 100MB limit. Otherwise, I think there is a way to load multiple BSA's per plugin (just like with Skyrim.esm you have "Skyrim - Textures", "Skyrim - Meshes", etc.), so I could just make another BSA and upload it to Mega. We'll see.

EDIT: Wow, that was way easier than expected. 7zip sure does a good job compressing files, 'cause it has taken 220MB down to an amazingly small 4MB file. There doesn't seem to be file corruption or anything, so I won't make any questions.

Note that I haven't throughly tested, so if there is any NPC with bugs or anything let me know (though it should work fine).

Edited by Blaze69

This topic was a dreamy read, I only found it tonight but now I'm so pumped to play using all of these changes.  Bad Dog I've had you in mind concerning beastly mods for a long time, in the same vein as KriaKitty albeit more kinky, but I'm still kinda getting used to LoversLab and I haven't followed your projects closely enough; this sounds like the best one ever.  I'm huge gratified that you seem to be so personally motivated, as well that someone as helpful as Blaze69 happened to take a seat at your worktable too.  You've been adding to this so actively, and I find all your little considerations about the creatures agreeable and interesting.  Good luck, and whatever my talentless support is worth you have it.

Pretending for a moment that you've done all this for me, thank you!  Also I'd be happy to dump my own opinions here for you to consider, no problem at all.

Okay, I'll get serious about raptor feet. If everybody else is getting modded, Argonians can as well.

Argonians, my favorite!  I can't stand them being left with human shaped feet either, I'd like to thank you for not leaving them behind, only, I dislike the raptor feet mod.  Do you care for the mod Unique Beast Races, if you've used it?

UBR: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74833/?

I've been using it and following its progress for a long time, it's been kind of under the radar because it was only on a forum page while it was in development, and development took a long time.  It's an altered body shape for both beast races, (or two of them, if you count Orcs among those) including /so much more/ preferable feet styles, bigger tails, (removing the need for BAT) and all of the base game armors modified to conform to the new legs and feet without clipping, including the shoes.  The underwear shown in the screenshots is new and the bodies look fine if you remove it.  Ah, but this mod effects Khajiit as well as Argonians, and I think you've got Khajiit feet covered very nicely yourself.  There is another version though, called Morrowind Style Argonians for now.

MSA: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6041/?

This one only modifies the Argonians, doesn't include the underwear, and uh, does away with the human breasts on female Argonians, I've only remembered just now that you might not exactly care for that change, oops.  I love it.

I've sort of been having a silent pissing match with Argonian Raptor Feet for years due to raptor feet getting all the texture patches and me thinking they look unbecoming and uncomfortable, and Unique Beast Races is the only mod that I've been following since I first started playing.  It would really delight me if you decided to include or conveniently allow for it here, and while I can guarantee none of the devs would mind I'd also be happy to ask their permissions.

This topic was a dreamy read, I only found it tonight but now I'm so pumped to play using all of these changes.  Bad Dog I've had you in mind concerning beastly mods for a long time, in the same vein as KriaKitty albeit more kinky, but I'm still kinda getting used to LoversLab and I haven't followed your projects closely enough; this sounds like the best one ever.  I'm huge gratified that you seem to be so personally motivated, as well that someone as helpful as Blaze69 happened to take a seat at your worktable too.  You've been adding to this so actively, and I find all your little considerations about the creatures agreeable and interesting.  Good luck, and whatever my talentless support is worth you have it.

Pretending for a moment that you've done all this for me, thank you!  Also I'd be happy to dump my own opinions here for you to consider, no problem at all.

Okay, I'll get serious about raptor feet. If everybody else is getting modded, Argonians can as well.

Argonians, my favorite!  I can't stand them being left with human shaped feet either, I'd like to thank you for not leaving them behind, only, I dislike the raptor feet mod.  Do you care for the mod Unique Beast Races, if you've used it?

UBR: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/74833/?

I've been using it and following its progress for a long time, it's been kind of under the radar because it was only on a forum page while it was in development, and development took a long time.  It's an altered body shape for both beast races, (or two of them, if you count Orcs among those) including /so much more/ preferable feet styles, bigger tails, (removing the need for BAT) and all of the base game armors modified to conform to the new legs and feet without clipping, including the shoes.  The underwear shown in the screenshots is new and the bodies look fine if you remove it.  Ah, but this mod effects Khajiit as well as Argonians, and I think you've got Khajiit feet covered very nicely yourself.  There is another version though, called Morrowind Style Argonians for now.

MSA: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/6041/?

This one only modifies the Argonians, doesn't include the underwear, and uh, does away with the human breasts on female Argonians, I've only remembered just now that you might not exactly care for that change, oops.  I love it.

I've sort of been having a silent pissing match with Argonian Raptor Feet for years due to raptor feet getting all the texture patches and me thinking they look unbecoming and uncomfortable, and Unique Beast Races is the only mod that I've been following since I first started playing.  It would really delight me if you decided to include or conveniently allow for it here, and while I can guarantee none of the devs would mind I'd also be happy to ask their permissions.

Never seen UBR before until now. I agree those feet look nicer than the raptor ones, more in-line with the digitgrade feet that the other races have. I'd be happy with either one though.

Hello again,

The UUNP Special body (aka the actual "Animated Pussy" mod, because the All-In-One is just a repack of it mainly for people that don't know how to install it) works fine with this mod. In fact, I personally use it and not so long ago I posted some edited textures to make this mod compatible with it, so it's certainly not the cause. One of the other mods packed in the All-In-One may be, though.

Okay, I'm going to need more information, like, does this happen to all of the races? Is is EVERY NPC or just the player? What is your load order?, etc.

What I can tell you right now is that this mod should be loaded last in the Load Order so the changes it makes don't get overwritten by other plugins. Also, I think I may know a cause for this if it is indeed just the player and not NPC's. Do you use any mod that give the player a specific body different from NPC's or any "player-only werewolf replacer"?

I have given the game a second whirl and I am convinced that I am must have made a major mistake somewhere. The NPC are human again, when they talk, their lips don't move either. I noticed some of the player races retain the full furry feature (High Elf), but the rest are not.

My load order is rather long but while the list of mods required are in the proper order, there are a lot of other mods clipped in between them. For example:

[Required species from other mods]

[Random mods]

[schlongs]

[Random mods]

[yiff patch]

I have given the game a second whirl and I am convinced that I am must have made a major mistake somewhere. The NPC are human again, when they talk, their lips don't move either. I noticed some of the player races retain the full furry feature (High Elf), but the rest are not.

My load order is rather long but while the list of mods required are in the proper order, there are a lot of other mods clipped in between them. For example:

[Random mods]

[schlongs]

[Random mods]

[yiff patch]

Okay, that's a start. Let's see.

I know the mod is at least being loaded because the lack of mouth animation is due to the Head Parts having been pointed to the Khajiit morphs; and they obviously don't work on human heads.

When you say NPC's are human again, do you mean they have human heads but beast bodies or are they full human (head, body, no tail)? Because if it is the former, maybe is because you don't have the BSA with the FaceGen data installed. If it is the latter, then it could be that a mod affecting races is being loaded after this one and thus overwriting the edits (one of them being assigning them beast bodies and textures instead of human ones). Check their feet, do they load the digitigrade skeleton or a normal human one?

If the SexyFurries.esp is indeed at the bottom of the load order, then the furries should work fine at least in the Race Menu for the Player, even if NPC's are wrong. Double-check that, just in case.

Even if your load order list is long, it would help to have it, because that way I can check if your load order is the right one and maybe try to guess which mod is messing with this one.

[Random mods]

[schlongs]

[Random mods]

[yiff patch]

I know the mod is at least being loaded because the lack of mouth animation is due to the Head Parts having been pointed to the Khajiit morphs; and they obviously don't work on human heads.

When you say NPC's are human again, do you mean they have human heads but beast bodies or are they full human (head, body, no tail)? Because if it is the former, maybe is because you don't have the BSA with the FaceGen data installed. If it is the latter, then it could be that a mod affecting races is being loaded after this one and thus overwriting the edits (one of them being assigning them beast bodies and textures instead of human ones). Check their feet, do they load the digitigrade skeleton or a normal human one?

If the SexyFurries.esp is indeed at the bottom of the load order, then the furries should work fine at least in the Race Menu for the Player, even if NPC's are wrong. Double-check that, just in case.

Even if your load order list is long, it would help to have it, because that way I can check if your load order is the right one and maybe try to guess which mod is messing with this one.

Nevermind, I didn't put the ESP last. Thanks though!

[Random mods]

[schlongs]

[Random mods]

[yiff patch]

On another note, I noticed that racemenu doesn't have a height slider.

That and you can't add your own skin color. Am I doing something wrong? I am not familiar with it.

That and you can't add your own skin color. Am I doing something wrong? I am not familiar with it.

The "Height" slider requires the RaceMenuPlugin.esp to be activated alongside RaceMenu.esp. It should be in a tab named "Body Scales" or something like that. You can either go there and scroll down untill you find it or you can go to the "All" tab (left of the "Race" one) and type "height" on the search bar on the top of the screen. It should show up then.

The skin color slider will only show the skintones listed in the Race data of each race when browsing through it, but if you want to manually edit it and choose your own you have to click on the diamond-shaped icon to the right of the slider itself.

The "Height" slider requires the RaceMenuPlugin.esp to be activated alongside RaceMenu.esp. It should be in a tab named "Body Scales" or something like that. You can either go there and scroll down untill you find it or you can go to the "All" tab (left of the "Race" one) and type "height" on the search bar on the top of the screen. It should show up then.

The skin color slider will only show the skintones listed in the Race data of each race when browsing through it, but if you want to manually edit it and choose your own you have to click on the diamond-shaped icon to the right of the slider itself.

Thanks again. 

I was probably not looking carefully enough in the tabs. Another matter is while I was picking the diamond-shaped editor, a confirmation on the color does not result in an actual change. It just reverts back to one of the available options. Odd. Probably involved with the racemenuplugin.esp.

edit: I do have that plugin on. Odd. Must be something missing.