On 3/21/2020 at 7:03 PM, MadMansGun said:

nightstalker

Yes.

42 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

maybe i should rework the weighting on your tails.

Pretty please? I don't know how many have noticed the current weighting since it's not that noticeable when just playing but I think my demonstrations over in that thread kinda speak for themselves.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Be my guest. Tails are the bane of my existance. For whatever reason the horse tails were particularly horrible.

(Did I read you posted reweighted tails upthread? I missed that.)

what i have so far:

New folder (3).7z

cheap quick import export, looks good in max but not yet tested in game.

40 minutes ago, Rockat said:

Just had an idea while re-doing my Skyrim install...I know that Kobolds were counted out a while ago, however they would make an excellent replacement for Reiklings.

there was a rat race based on the Reiklings somewhere on nexus.

9 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

not yet tested in game.

Now they are.

Cheetah.jpg

Spoiler

Fox.jpg

Kygarra.jpg

Lykaios.jpg

Orc.jpg

Panther.jpg

Snep.jpg

Tiger.jpg

Skipped vaalsark and dremora since they don't use unique tails. Also males since the only difference for those are the position, AFAIK.

Curl.jpg

Also tried if I could finally curl an tail around a leg. I'd need more bones for that but at least the tail didn't deform into a spear this time.

And old cheetah tail for comparison:

SineCheetah.jpg

Lykaios female tail was missing behaviour data, copypaste job to fix but thought I'd mention to save others the work.

4 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Now they are.

Hide contents

Fox.jpg

Spoiler

Lykaios.jpg

Skipped vaalsark and dremora since they don't use unique tails. Also males since the only difference for those are the position, AFAIK.

Also tried if I could finally curl an tail around a leg. I'd need more bones for that but at least the tail didn't deform into a spear this time.

And old cheetah tail for comparison:

Lykaios female tail was missing behaviour data, copypaste job to fix but thought I'd mention to save others the work.

Wow, that looks much better, than before. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

it's more likely the tip just needs finer weighting adjustments, the last 30-35cm is all node 5, adding small amounts of node 4 may help round it out if done right (but doing it right takes a few hours of mathematics).

I'm glad you like the fox texture.  One of the reasons I stopped working on this project is the problem with the color difference between head and body mesh.  Gradually, I found that the problem is most evident with using ENB. The textures I made for vanilla Skyrim do not work properly with ENB and vice versa. This is probably due to the use of a transparent texture for head mesh.  So the only solution is to create a new neck that fits directly on the body.  If you think of another solution I like to learn something new.  If someone wanted to create a new neck I would be very happy, if the neck had the same shape as have human neck. Not just round but with a hint of neck muscles.  I know it can be done with textures, but I'd like to see it in three dimensions ?

I was currently playing with Lykaios textures, but of course I run into the same problem ?

X.jpg

1 hour ago, MadMansGun said:

[...]

I guess there's a reason why your username includes "madman." ?

Though I think I need to apologize, I might have broken this one. But in my defense, it's pretty damn hard to actually try and curl an tail around a leg with only 5 bones to manipulate while also not actually seeing the bones and how they are currently aligned.

Curl2.jpg

On 3/22/2020 at 1:58 PM, Bad Dog said:
  • I like poblivion's fox above but I'd want to put it on the fox head and I'd need a male variant. (Not that hard to make.)

I'm glad you like the texture. My intention was also to use Lykaios head mesh, because it seems better to me than the current Fox mesh.  I will do the male variant of texture later, at this moment I took a short break.

On 3/22/2020 at 2:41 PM, Blaze69 said:

I think the main point was to be able to use the Lykaios heads for foxes instead, because their base shape and morphs are better than the standard CITRUS fox ones. I'll admit I think you could get away with using Lykaios heads on foxes with a base shape tweak to make them more fox-y looking, and the improvement that would come from Kritta's custom morphs and expressions would make foxes more attractive to play.

Just my two cents, though, and the textures look good anyway so even if foxes keep their current heads with those textures I'm fine with that.

I fully agree

YADiscoadV3.jpg

We are trying to revive the Discord server @Valehyena started since the idea was good but the progress sort of slowed down.

It's good for fast support for smaller issues, learning about general modding and tools, how the game works, just chatting with (hopefully) like-minded people, maybe even learn about screenarchery if you are into that etc. etc.!

So come in and join if you fancy any of that!

https://discord.gg/rWf92R9

I have everything in this great mod working great. Except for one issue my tail is standing straight out as well as every tail in the game. Also any dead npc has a weird stretched tail. I have installed all the proper mods as far as I know but nothing seems to work to fix the issue. Can someone please help me. Here is my mod list.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
BadDogSchlongCore.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
3DNPC.esp
Campfire.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
FNIS.esp
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp
Friendlier Taverns.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
BDIC.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
YiffyAgeDigi.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
FNISspells.esp
MassMatchMakerSE.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
OneWithNature.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDLoincloth.esp
MMGSchlong.esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon (No Balls).esp
SOS - ERF - Horse Penis Redux Addon.esp
SimpleOutfitManager.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuSE.esp
YAReachmen.esp
YACozyTavernsPatch.esp
3DNPC0.esp
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp
Resurrect.esp
Animal_SOS.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
SLDragons.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLabTools.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
EquipableTailsSE.esp

23 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

We are trying to revive the Discord server @Valehyena started since the idea was good but the progress sort of slowed down.

It's good for fast support for smaller issues, learning about general modding and tools, how the game works, just chatting with (hopefully) like-minded people, maybe even learn about screenarchery if you are into that etc. etc.!

So come in and join if you fancy any of that!

https://discord.gg/rWf92R9

@Bad Dog, any chance you could add this link to the main mod page? Pretty please? :classic_shy:

4 hours ago, poblivion said:

OK, I went back to the Fox project for a while ?

"Fox male head texture"

Alright, looking pretty good so far!

2 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

Cool

Just a small heads up, when dealing with posts with images it's better to delete the content of the quote and leave it blank, replace it with "[...]" or manually add a spoiler to the quote and move the images inside to avoid cluttering the thread.

...unless there's a legitimate reason to include the pics in your quote, like for example if your post ends up in the next page so it's easier to tell what you are reacting to.

41 minutes ago, corric715 said:

my tail is standing straight out as well as every tail in the game. Also any dead npc has a weird stretched tail. I have installed all the proper mods as far as I know but nothing seems to work to fix the issue. Can someone please help me. Here is my mod list.

Either you installed the HDT Tails patch but don't have HDT installed (so there's nothing to apply physics to the tails anymore) or something went wrong with your FNIS install while having tail anims installed (for example from MNC). Regenerate FNIS and make sure you have HDT PE installed.