1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

We talked about this upthread and decided it had to do with the HDT tails, right? 

For once, HDT-PE is not at fault since it happens without them too. I suspect the ragdoll data too as Blaze mentioned since I've seen plenty of corpses hanging from ceilings etc. from their tail, wouldn't surprise me if it would also cause them to clip through ground in (un)ideal conditions.

Swapping dead bodies' tails to animated one wouldn't solve that, all it really would do is removing the collision objects on them so your tail would stop spazzing around near corpses. Not really worth the added script load on every death imo, especially since it wouldn't solve the biggest issue which is invisible NPCs.

I'll just link my SL tails addon again, it's the best solution I have found for all the problems PE has with non-body physics. If you want physics enabled tails on everyone instead, well, there's not much to do aside from living with its quirks since the development of it stopped in 2014.

7 hours ago, Sosege said:

Gunjar's body

i posted a fix for him a few pages back:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66220-yiffy-age-of-skyrim/page/294/?tab=comments#comment-2904572

2 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

We talked about this upthread and decided it had to do with the HDT tails, right?

i'm not using HDT tails and the problem was still there.

hi all. please can you help? i really like this mod its awesome but there is one problem now... i no like fact what argonians and kajits are retextured either. i cant add kajits or argonians mod because they causing conflict with this mod. how back to vanila argonians and kajhits?

That's just the npcs that ship with YA, none of which are real. (I think there might be a few in there for testing.) You want to check the skyrim.esm folder and see that the files in it were delivered by YA. Same with mods like populated lands, roads, paths--look in their folder and make sure the files were delivered by the YA patch.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:32 AM, Blaze69 said:

There's no more vanilla races to replace, so adding the Lungaris would mean removing one of the current races, and would also disrupt the "humans = dogs, elves = cats" theme we have gone for so far.

Adding new stand alone races, such as the reindeer, Lungari(redux)[Rabbit], or Nezumi[Rat] would interfere with the process?  Even if they had their own standalone NPCs?

7 minutes ago, Shnurui said:

Adding new stand alone races, such as the reindeer, Lungari(redux)[Rabbit], or Nezumi[Rat] would interfere with the process?  Even if they had their own standalone NPCs?

No it wouldn't interfere, but if we are going to add new races as standalone, we might as well do it separately from YA, just like Bad Dog did with birds and horses already.

bad dog please can you answear in comment one thing? i have yiffy mod but i cant install some argonians and khajits mods because in yiffy mod it have retextured argonians and khajits. in any tryes to instal argonians and khajits i seeying some broken textures. what to do? and how make vanila textures of argonians and khajits?

2 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

So we're finally getting species-appropriate Draugr? Neat!

Maybe. ? I'm dicking around with a bunch of different things right now as they strike my fancy. This guy needs a bunch more work, especially around the face.

Yeah, YA retextures argonians and khajiit and the different feet UV means you can't use other retexturings. #sorrynotsorry

59 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

I'm dicking around with a bunch of different things right now as they strike my fancy.

So, if you are willing to try out random stuff for the sake of it... any chance you could take even a quick look at porting any race to FO4? Pretty please? :classic_rolleyes: (Sorry not sorry as well).

Jokes aside, didn't you mention doing something similar to the Fallout morph layout when working on the horses? Like, having a bunch of "generic" morphs like "eyes open" + "mouth down" + "frown" and such? If so, would that make it easier to build the FO4 morphs in turn if you were ever to try to get the horses into FO4 as well? Just wondering.

But otherwise, yeah, that wolf Draugr still needs some work but it's good for it to be in the works in the first place.

Ya, no. Going to FO4 means gearing up on a whole new platform, new ways of doing things, have to download the game again, which means deciding which other game comes off my system because I don't have enough disk space. It's a big deal. I can't even get myself to mod for SE for reals.

30 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

Ya, no. It's a big deal.

Well, I had to try. Skyrim is fine as well, so any progress on that front is more than welcome.

So, wolf Draugr when? And will there be MNC compatibility with species-appropriate anatomy? :classic_rolleyes:  Do draugr even have ABC stuff that would need patching?

45 minutes ago, vox319 said:

i need help with the mod. for some reason when the characters engage on an animation they stay still however every other creature that aint from this mod have their normal animations.

Do you have registered animations? (GenerateFNISforUsers XXL)

3 minutes ago, poblivion said:

Do you have registered animations? (GenerateFNISforUsers XXL)

i did that and it didnt work idk why. i can send my mod list if that will help i am new to the whole sexlab mods but i tried using it and well i followed the instructions.