19 hours ago, lucasdas said:

Henlo I still have a problem with tails being horizontally straight with all races except nord and also creature pp's are detached or just in one place in spacetime and I can't find a solution to the problem hjelp

important pls

sounds like a skeleton problem.

17 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

that looks like a terrified bear with a smoke stack lodged into it's head :tounge_xd:

Lol at least it looks better and cleaner than these.

Spoiler

New

7cc83727e3bd2cde93c63d130859791a.png

Vanilla

9004fa8a9c129f85f5a7eedf01c8bc2c.png

Take note that the vanilla UVs are being viewed backwards in a 3D space for comparison.

Edit: lol, now now you've gone and made me laugh. Oh well, so long as people like/enjoy my UVs.

Hey, I thought I should let you guys know, I've returned to furry Skyrim, and so far it works perfectly now. I don't know why, but with the new updates, I was able to get past my previous "main menu choices won't load up" issue.

As an aside, I've decided to look into "cutting room floor". I'm pretty sure I've already downloaded it, but I can't remember anything from it. lol

One more thing, something I've taken to asking people lately: If sweet dreams were Easter eggs, what colors do you think they would be?

4 hours ago, NightroModzz said:

Female khajiit, female bear

Spoiler

46984-0-1464556284.jpg

Wouldn't mind having a proper bear race, though. Non-Teddy, of course.

Closest we have so far is the Dovahbear race from Crimes Against Nature, and while it can look suprisingly not-terrible on some well done shots (see below), it's still way, waaay far from a proper playable race.

Spoiler

86902-2-1506180428.jpg

86902-10-1506180426.jpg

86902-4-1506180428.jpg

16 minutes ago, Repedo said:

I have question about hdt tails,is there some way to make it effect only player character?:)

Install Sly's Yiffy Age SL HDT Tail replacer and then use the console to add the "Yiffy Age HDT Tail" item and equip it. That way the HDT tails will only be applied to the player and NPCs involved in SL scenes, and standard NPCs will keep the vanilla tail anims.

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Install Sly's Yiffy Age SL HDT Tail replacer and then use the console to add the "Yiffy Age HDT Tail" item and equip it. That way the HDT tails will only be applied to the player and NPCs involved in SL scenes, and standard NPCs will keep the vanilla tail anims.

Thank you so much! got it working,except for some reason it wont apply to NPCs involved in SL scenes.Not really big deal,unless there is easy way to fix it? or do i just need to use console commands to make them wear Yiffy Age HDT Tail item as well?

Just now, Repedo said:

Thank you so much! got it working,except for some reason it wont apply to NPCs involved in SL scenes.Not really big deal,unless there is easy way to fix it? or do i just need to use console commands to make them wear Yiffy Age HDT Tail item as well?

You also need to enable the "Nudesuit" options in the SexLab MCM menu for the tails to be equipped during SL scenes.

not sure about those ears on that mesh, you should probably just reuse other dwarven junk meshes to make "armored ears"

maybe something with rivets at the base so it blends in more.

edit: perhaps the "Pauldrons" from the sphere centurion, or the legs from the ballista.