5 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

That, is a good question, another is; is this a Lykaios retexture? or an Edit to the current Vulpine race?

It is Lykaios retexture, the basis is the original texture. I really like the shape of the head, there are also great options to change the shape of the head in racemenu. Also the original textures are very well done.   That's why I chose Lykaios for this project.

On 3/4/2020 at 4:10 PM, ASlySpyDuo said:

Okay, sorry, this is just too good of a chance to pass up.

YALivia2.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

YALivia1.jpg

She had custom imperial race with citrus head so I had to change her to normal imperial. Same stats though. She also wears unique armor which I refitted to vaalsark necks. (credit to billyro for original armor)

Go hog wild and have fun.

YALivia.7z 2.34 MB · 8 downloads

Load after Livia and YA obviously.

Oh! Oh! Oh! You rule! Yoink!

1 hour ago, 1234555asasa said:

hi, there was a problem, the color of the fur of the body is different from the color of the fur of the head, how to fix it?

As Bad Dog said, post pics. Also is that for NPCs or for the PC?

28 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

COSIO, dunno. This is for the CBBE body, right?

COSIO is basically UUNP Special, but for CBBE. All that needs to be done to make the CBBE textures compatible with it is to add the COSIO labia textures to them, just like it was done for UUNP Special on the UNP (default) textures.

1 hour ago, KrisMemer said:

I havn't been able to get a single female argonian reskin to look right with the digitigrade feet

The digitigrade feet from this mod have a completely different texture map from vanilla. I think that my retexture is the only one that is compatible with them. (shameless plug) But I think you'd want a more vanilla-like texture.

22 minutes ago, Flawn said:

The digitigrade feet from this mod have a completely different texture map from vanilla. I think that my retexture is the only one that is compatible with them. (shameless plug) But I think you'd want a more vanilla-like texture.

I looked at your mod and yeah, the argonians looked too smooth and not scaly at all. Still a nice mod and Imo one of the best out there.

6 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

ScreenShot2.bmp That's the nord  And yes, COSIO is a CBBE body.  At least, I think it is.

I think the "Need pics" line was for the other user that reported a head color mismatch with the body, not for the COSIO thing.

Also, the next time you post a screenshot please make sure to save them as PNG or JPEG first, the forum software doesn't support image previews for BMPs and instead attaches them as regular files so you are forcing people to actually download the file if they want to see the picture.

13 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

I think the "Need pics" line was for the other user that reported a head color mismatch with the body, not for the COSIO thing.

Also, the next time you post a screenshot please make sure to save them as PNG or JPEG first, the forum software doesn't support image previews for BMPs and instead attaches them as regular files so you are forcing people to actually download the file if they want to see the picture.

Sorry about that, I took the screenshot directly from my Skyrim directory.  Here it is in JPEG form:ScreenShot2.jpg.ac095cf5601178a386035eaefb1302f9.jpg

22 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

[...]

Like previously said, COSIO needs its own cavity textures blended into existing ones so I don't think more, ehm, 'visuals' are needed from you. COSIO download page has resources for that if you can't wait or if you really don't want to upen up GIMP and duplicate layers couple of dozen times, I could just make compatible ones sometime later to save others the trouble.

2 hours ago, Shnurui said:

shame no lupine added.

(Lungaris Redux.)

There's no more vanilla races to replace, so adding the Lungaris would mean removing one of the current races, and would also disrupt the "humans = dogs, elves = cats" theme we have gone for so far.

1 hour ago, Sosege said:

Gunjar's body

Ragdoll data for corpses is pre-baked in the CK, and since YA doesn't change it all bodies keep their original human (and thus tail-less) data/position. When the game loads them in, the (new) tail starts colliding with the ground and other bones and Havok doesn't like that, so bugs happen, including the body in question straight up disappearing.

(Or at least this is our best guess on it).

TL;DR: known bug, not much to do about it right now.

the sheaths don't show up

This is an issue indeed, though, but we'll need more info before we can help.

18 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

These could probably just straight up replace the CBBE patch

I'll post them.

5 hours ago, Xayrlen said:

Have you ever considered making a patch for Immersive Armors mod

I started one and I think I'm shipping an ESP with Skimpy Clothes, but it's very incomplete. Those nifs are such a shitshow I got discouraged.

4 hours ago, Sosege said:

Gunjar's body

We talked about this upthread and decided it had to do with the HDT tails, right? 

Here's a possibility: Make a separate tail that won't be HDT-ized. Put it on all the npcs that are supposed to show up dead.

Optionally, make a small script that triggers on death and swaps out the existing tail with the no-HDT tail. That way when you make a field of corpses you can walk through them like a badass.

Yeah HDT is a bit wonky for some things unfortunately. I have HDT enabled for the male genitals and more than once they behave erratically when doing poses and the like (most common issue is the whole thing rotating 180 degrees onto itself).

An optional patch for HDT tails sounds like a good idea IMO :)