28 minutes ago, Sosege said:

Thanks for the help. I have added SOS racemenu to my list, but what used to be a reoccurring problem, has become an unfixable problem, where Gunjar's body is completely nonexistent for some reason, and of course the hole in the crotch still persists. I feel like I've got everything. Can you please post your load order so I can try to mirror it if yours works without any problems? Maybe that would be a step in the right direction!

I used your advice, but it seems like the problem goes a lot deeper. Maybe you could show me your load order as well as that could help me!

Also one remark I saw you are Korean and I used to live in Korea for a while as well, though I'm not Korean.

Here is My Lord Order In SSE Edition. Hope it help.

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp=1
BSAssets.esm=1
BSHeartland.esm=1
BS_DLC_patch.esp=1
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1
EFFCore.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
daymoyl.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SexLabAroused.esm=1
CreatureFramework.esm=1
BadDogSchlongCore.esm=1
SkyUI_SE.esp=1
iNeed.esp=1
iNeed - Extended.esp=1
3DNPC.esp=1
Cutting Room Floor.esp=1
RaceMenu.esp=1
RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1
FNIS.esp=1
XPMSE.esp=1
SOSRaceMenu.esp=1
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=0
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
Werewolves.esp=1
CombatSurrender.esp=1
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp=1
JKs Skyrim.esp=1
Blues Skyrim.esp=1
JKs Skyrim_Dawn of Skyrim_Patch.esp=1
Helgen Reborn.esp=1
OwnCivilWar.esp=1
Legendary Skyrim Crossbows.esp=1
Populated Lands Roads Paths Legendary.esp=1
EMCompViljaSkyrim.esp=1
Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1
EFFDialogue.esp=1
True Soldiers.esp=1
Immersive Encounters.esp=1
Immersive Patrols II.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp=1
CH BRU.esp=1
icepenguinworldmapclassic.esp=1
EMViljaInSolstheimAddOn.esp=1
3DNPCEFF.esp=1
DIVERSE SKYRIM.esp=1
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp=1
RewardYourFollowers.esp=1
SluttinUpBruma.esp=1
YiffyAgeConsolidated.esp=1
YiffyAgeDigi.esp=1
YiffyAgeBoots.esp=1
Yiffy Age Beyond Bruma Patch.esp=1
YAViljaPatch.esp=1
YAPopLRPPatch.esp=1
YACuttingRoomFloorPatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeCollegeImmersivePatch.esp=1
YiffyAgeSchlongs.esp=1
YA5InconNPCPatch.esp=1
YiffyAge3DNPCPatch.esp=1
DIS_Heavy_Legion.esp=1
Open Cities Skyrim.esp=0
Dawn of Skyrim Director's Cut - OCS Patch.esp=0
JKs Skyrim_Open Cities_Patch.esp=0
YAOpenCitiesPatch.esp=0
YA_Immersive_clutter_V1 SE.esp=1
YADiversePatch.esp=1
YAImmersEncPatch.esp=1

P.s I think you may tried this already but if you do not clean deleted and reinstall Skyim might help. I did clean reinstall several times.

I can't, for the life of me get the UUNP body sliders working on any of the custom races, nor the khajiit or argonians. I've re-installed all my mods and checked my load order multiple times, my custom body shape works for the vanilla beast races but not the custom ones. Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: It was my clothes were incompatable with the body mesh, nevermind!

1 hour ago, Sheetah said:

Hey 

This mod is amazing! :)

I was just wondering is there texture replacer for lykaios that would make their belly/breasts to light/white,similar to what fox and cheetah have for example, without changing otherwise textures?

A texture replacer without changing their textures? O.o

14 minutes ago, Kardien Lupus said:

Good find. Anthros dealing with predator and prey instincts in a human-like setting seems to be getting pretty popular lately, I dig writers using it to show off socially improper urges that humans can't really justify but other animals can. The using a cigarette addiction to look noir and edgy thing triggers me a bit though.

Have you read Blacksad or Beastars? Beastars is all I've been looking at so far because of its recent anime, but I think Blacksad is more cities and crime detectives focused.

https://manganelo.com/chapter/asyf24125687687/chapter_1

1 hour ago, Voldearag said:

Good find. Anthros dealing with predator and prey instincts in a human-like setting seems to be getting pretty popular lately, I dig writers using it to show off socially improper urges that humans can't really justify but other animals can. The using a cigarette addiction to look noir and edgy thing triggers me a bit though.

Have you read Blacksad or Beastars? Beastars is all I've been looking at so far because of its recent anime, but I think Blacksad is more cities and crime detectives focused.

https://manganelo.com/chapter/asyf24125687687/chapter_1

I heard of them. Funny things, The Catnip in Backbone world is illegal drug at least Furry Canada, Vancouver Walled City; And Our Detective's cousin working on VCPD, a Drug pusher Squirrel mention about with other illegal animal treats when if you trick him during investigation. And there are High classs Club called The Bite Carnivore only Club.

And Please explain more about Anthros dealing with Predator and prey instincts in human-setting mean?

As we all know, If Furry don't live Advance Era which world where Lab grown meat are cheap and mess produce, Carnivore must eat other Prey race Furries. Let's imagine tension between in real world Furries (Our-self) about for surviving; and let say there is no none Furry cattle existed. Me like wolf myself at least demand Milk and egg from Prey and omnivore Furries to exchange let them live. Our Furry Con will be Front line of that tension and war.

That lead my favorite subject : In Furry world We need to eat. So, Who become meat to Feed massive carnivore Popluation?

P.S Actually Curret Lab Meat Price are 450g for 100 USD. scientist aim lower price 450g for 10 USD at 2021.

On 1/27/2020 at 12:45 AM, Sheetah said:

Sorry about my bad English,English is not my first language   ? I meant replacer that would only change belly/breasts to light/white like fox and cheetah have :)

I can try to do it if you really want to.

For a male or a female ? CBBE or UNP ?

The using a cigarette addiction to look noir and edgy thing triggers me a bit though.

I mean, chainsmoking is basically a must if you want to get close to the "Noir" genre for some reason. Probably because back in the period the original Noir films were shot/set Everybody Smoked, and as a consequence (and reinforcing the stereotype) Smoking is Cool was in effect for a while and has remained a staple of the genre as a whole.

While I personally despise smoking and think anyone that decides to take up the vice has... an absolute lack of judgement skills, to put it extremely softly, I do have to admit it does work as a trope for fiction, and it does help set the mood and the ambiance a bit for those kinds of themes.

Just as an example, I've always thought this picture is a very good example of cyberpunk (maybe could be even more if the "gold-filtered luxurious room" background was replaced with "neon-filled Kowloon streets", but still).

Spoiler

cyberpunk-dues-ex-hr-001_8065.png

Yup, smoking. Can take it out, true, but it would lose a tiny bit of its essence.

Beastars is all I've been looking at so far because of its recent anime

I'm not a huge fan of the art style on that one, but I've heard good things about it otherwise, and considering the anime should be hitting Netflix sometime soon(ish), I'm looking forward to it.

but I think Blacksad is more cities and crime detectives focused.

Haven't heard about that one, but will have to check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

2 hours ago, poblivion said:

I can try to do it if you really want to.

If you end up creating the edited texture, do post it here if you don't mind so other people can use it as well. Or maybe send it to Vale so he can upload it in his "YA extras and additions" download page (with credit, of course).

I am working on a female texture pack for smooth/muscular/fit females, but I plan to keep the colors mostly the same, however it make result in a lighter/smoother belly look, but its been requested a few times, so I'll be doing that.

Dont know if that helps or not 

1 hour ago, Blaze69 said:

If you end up creating the edited texture, do post it here if you don't mind so other people can use it as well. Or maybe send it to Vale so he can upload it in his "YA extras and additions" download page (with credit, of course).

Of course :classic_smile:  I'll try to make several versions.

Blacksad

I own all the volumes and it's pretty good. The art is ridiculously detailed, the plots are kinda interesting and they actually use the 'people are animals' theme outside of slapping animal heads on human bodies... but it has one major flaw - it takes forever for new volumes to come out. Only 5 so far and the next ones are 3 years late already.

Since we are doing comic recommendations now, I'll throw a few classics out there:

- Inspector Canardo - I'd describe it as "Donald Duck for adults." Not that DD isn't for everyone already but Canardo is something else.

- Xanadu (by Vicky Wyman) - just some good old fashioned fantasy adventuring. Might be hard to find these days though.

- Omaha the Cat Dancer - very old and very NSFW. A cat becomes a stripper and the rest is soap opera.

- Dreamkeepers - yet another fantasy adventure with a splash of gore and eldritch. Also has a "prequel" webcomic.*

There's some indie comics too that I liked, such as Extinctioners, Andorozon and Katmandu.

And when it comes to webcomics, I really liked Broken Plot Device when it was a thing. Too bad the artist quit drawing it and took the site down too, there's only 2 standalone things left as far as I know.

* Not actually a classic but so good that it deserves a proper mention.

14 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I own all the volumes and it's pretty good. The art is ridiculously detailed, the plots are kinda interesting and they actually use the 'people are animals' theme outside of slapping animal heads on human bodies... but it has one major flaw - it takes forever for new volumes to come out. Only 5 so far and the next ones are 3 years late already.

Since we are doing comic recommendations now, I'll throw a few classics out there:

- Inspector Canardo - I'd describe it as "Donald Duck for adults." Not that DD isn't for everyone already but Canardo is something else.

- Xanadu (by Vicky Wyman) - just some good old fashioned fantasy adventuring. Might be hard to find these days though.

- Omaha the Cat Dancer - very old and very NSFW. A cat becomes a stripper and the rest is soap opera.

- Dreamkeepers - yet another fantasy adventure with a splash of gore and eldritch. Also has a "prequel" webcomic.*

There's some indie comics too that I liked, such as Extinctioners, Andorozon and Katmandu.

And when it comes to webcomics, I really liked Broken Plot Device when it was a thing. Too bad the artist quit drawing it and took the site down too, there's only 2 standalone things left as far as I know.

* Not actually a classic but so good that it deserves a proper mention.

I second that for Blacksad.

There's actually a game based on the comics out on Steam now: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1003890/Blacksad_Under_the_Skin/

29 minutes ago, Sheetah said:

Thank you! do i just replace original file in female lykaios  texture folder in order to apply new texture?:)

Yes, you must replace the file lykaiosfemalebody.dds  I recommend renaming the old file to lykaiosfemalebodyOLD.dds

The new file must be named the same as the old one. 

lykaiosfemalebody4K5 is a number 1

lykaiosfemalebody4KX5 is a number 2

lykaiosfemalebody4KXXX2 is a number 3

On 1/29/2020 at 10:45 PM, poblivion said:

Yes, you must replace the file lykaiosfemalebody.dds  I recommend renaming the old file to lykaiosfemalebodyOLD.dds

The new file must be named the same as the old one. 

lykaiosfemalebody4K5 is a number 1

lykaiosfemalebody4KX5 is a number 2

lykaiosfemalebody4KXXX2 is a number 3

Got them working,thanks^^ i really like em all,but the 2nd one is probably my favorite:) would it be possible, to have white color go all the way to butt? like in this picture,if its not too much of hassle to do,it would be then perfect:)

IMG_20200201_015348093.jpg

9 hours ago, Sheetah said:

Got them working,thanks^^ i really like em all,but the 2nd one is probably my favorite:) would it be possible, to have white color go all the way to butt? like in this picture,if its not too much of hassle to do,it would be then perfect:)

Spoiler

IMG_20200201_015348093.jpg

I can try to do something like this, but not earlier than next week. :classic_wink: