2 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

3. in game use the console "~"

4. type in Tfc (to have a free camera)

5. use cam speed command "sucsm" without the quotes, (setufocamspeedmult) setting it to 2 or 3 should give you a steady camera

i just press 3 on the number pad to do that, and control the camera speed with sexlab's mcm.

7 hours ago, Valehyena said:

file

AWD.zip 28.04 MB · 12 downloads

You may wanna download/install the proper ears, somewhere in this forum ive seen em, anyways enjoy! 

AWD.jpg

The Racemenu .ini files to enable ear morphs were posted here but do keep in mind that Kritta only made them for females.

6 hours ago, TheLastKhajiit said:

I downloaded the AWD textures but it didn't seem to work, I didn't see an esp either did you forget it, or am I just an idiot

Do keep in mind that if you are running YA6, the texture paths are different from YA7.

YA6:

textures/actors/character/00lykaiosracetextures/lykaios female textures

textures/actors/character/00lykaiosracetextures/lykaios male textures

YA7:

textures/actors/character/lykaios/female

textures/actors/character/lykaios/male

The textures are packed in YA7 format,

6 hours ago, Valehyena said:

not a new race yet, its up to others to make its own thing, a texture was just requested from me, as far as a playable race, thats up to bad dog and others. 

Since this replaces Lykaios assets, it should be possible to replace the textures on the standalone Lykaios package with these ones. Chances are the file paths will need to be changed and it won't be just drag-and-drop (IIRC standalone Lykaios use YA 5.x/6.x paths), though. And no idea on how well it would play with YA itself.

As for adding it as another "race" for YA, the only other one we had in mind was a Skaal replacer; AWDs aren't exactly a good fit for "yo dawg I hear you like winter so I put some winter on your winter" Nords, but then again the only desert-y race/people in Elder Scrolls that I know of is Redguards and they are taken already.

Plus, Skaal are men (aka human in vanilla) which in YA means canines, and them being a "texture swap" of standard Nords with maybe Kritta's AWD ear shape slapped on would be fitting. They are supposed to be still related to normal Nords and differences in their fur coats and head shape are much easier to explain that them being a completely different canine species or something like that.

3 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

Spoiler

AWD.jpg

Ooh, that looks great! I haven't been able to check it out ingame yet, and I wasn't so sure about the black belly, but it looks pretty good in that pic, lol. :classic_tongue:

3 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

I wasn't so sure about the black belly, but it looks pretty good in that pic,

I actually like the belly very much but (also tagging @Valehyena here) if you ask me, the one part that could use more work is the face, specifically around eyes. Maybe it's just me but the black areas around eyes could be a bit darker and wider.

I suppose that could also be rectified with proper tintmasks, I'll look into that later if any of the current Lykaios ones fit. The character you see there is just repurposed Radar with all tints removed and ear shapes tweaked a bit. ?

AWD the sequel ! UNP + SOS (lykaios -texture- replacer) Light bellies + Masculine Males

Well I took another crack at it, and sure enough the suggestion was good, I think i like the way they came out now! 

enjoy those who use em.

Pics (nude)

Spoiler

20200110170946_1.jpg.8f92e90d8abed9032e8095e59eb97aaf.jpg20200110170241_1.jpg.c40ffab197bed15ad17a26459f3de444.jpg20200110170301_1.jpg.2d5a9e69dedbd756359e83fbc303339c.jpg20200110170612_1.jpg.b5fe9ae1a3fcdb98f20c70e4158fbed9.jpg20200110171455_1.jpg.5215a2f20bd590e4c35be4dd7f32a9aa.jpg20200110171129_1.jpg.bb13ccb899f8b2c80efd976753d0602c.jpg

keep in mind I use my own normal maps, so my anthros are a lot smoother compared to the more furry ones YA has, so don't worry if it's not you thing. 

Texture replacer only

AWD0.01.zip

Smooth Male furry/buff normal map with vein detail

SmoothAndFurryNM.zip

hope ya enjoy

Has anyone made a circumcised SOS addon for YA yet? I haven't messed around with SOS too much, just read some of the documentation, but the hoodie addon seems pretty complex from an outsider standpoint. Normally I'd just rig us some wildly inefficient version of the mod myself with CK and Nifskope, but I figured I'd check to see if someone else had interest in this or made a patch somewhere on this massive thread.

12 hours ago, poblivion said:

This hyena looks gorgeous :classic_heart:, could you please create her as a follower? :classic_blush:

I absolutely loathe working with Crash Kit so you won't see one from me but here's her preset, feel free to make one if you want.

Reach.jslot

I'm using Blaze's WIP reachmen from here, probably works with BD's addon too.

--- --- --- --- ---

Aw man, am I alone in liking the darker bellies? I thought they are different in a good way since everyone else already has a light belly.

Also this ended up less good looking that I'd have liked but since there has been a lot of newfound interest in screenarchery, I recorded my process on taking this shot:

awdesert.jpg

I'm using the dark belly body diffuse with 0.01 head diffuse here.

Feel free to direct any questions at me, always happy to help new aspiring paparazzi getting their wings.

2 hours ago, Pleasemadam said:

Has anyone made a circumcised SOS addon for YA yet? I haven't messed around with SOS too much, just read some of the documentation, but the hoodie addon seems pretty complex from an outsider standpoint. Normally I'd just rig us some wildly inefficient version of the mod myself with CK and Nifskope, but I figured I'd check to see if someone else had interest in this or made a patch somewhere on this massive thread.

While the "Anthro" addon is supposed to be uncut and simply "slide back" using the Hoodies sheath system, it should actually use the default Smurf Average meshes when "fully erect/unsheathed", so you could simply use that one. IIRC the SOS probabilities for it are 0 or close to it so you may want to tweak the values or manually assign it to your character (or whoever you want to have it).

Otherwise, if you want a perma-cut addon, there's some options for that:

• Find the Anthro meshes and replace the p0, p3 and p4 nifs with duplicates of the p1 one.
  • Edit the plugin in xEdit to point the p0, p3 and p4 ArmorAddons to the path for the p1 meshes.
  • Edit the plugin in xEdit to replace the p0, p3 and p4 ARMA entries in the Armor records to point all to the p1 ARMA instead.
  • Edit the plugin in xEdit to change the Anthro "Levels" FormList so all 4 entries point to the P1 ARMO.*

*-> this may not take effect in an existing game, but it's the best option as this will avoid item-swaps by the Hoodies code (since it will notice all levels are the same and there's no need to swap them) and should save some tiny bit of performance/reduce the chances of stuff bugging out.

1 hour ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

I absolutely loathe working with Crash Kit so you won't see one from me but here's her preset, feel free to make one if you want.

I can take care of turning her into a follower in a small plugin (with the Reachmen addon as a requirement, of course). But I would need some info on what she should be like in the first place. Most notably name, class, outfit/gear, location, voice, etc. That goes for you, for @poblivion (since the request for the follower was theirs), or for anyone else that feels like cooking up a story for her, or at least that basic info.

Aw man, am I alone in liking the darker bellies? I thought they are different in a good way since everyone else already has a light belly.

No, you're not.

I still haven't tried it ingame because I've spent the last day trying to make Holds The City Overhaul YA-compliant (and furrifying 1k NPCs takes a lot of work, nevermind the fact that it's probably going to be useless since Holds will probably kill my FPS dead so I'll have to drop it), but I'm loving it from your screenshots alone and there's usually not a huge difference between the looks on your setup and mine so I assume it will look great on my end too.

Also this ended up less good looking that I'd have liked but since there has been a lot of newfound interest in screenarchery, I recorded my process on taking this shot:

Feel free to direct any questions at me, always happy to help new aspiring paparazzi getting their wings.

This should come in handy, yeah. Kudos for doing it.

If I may add another tip on screenshotting (IMO) to the mix...

Knowing how to take a screenshot is half the battle, but graphics are the other half. You can be the best screenshotter ever but if your shots look like they were taken using vanilla PS3 Skyrim, they will still be missing quite a bit of appeal.

That being said, while as I've stated elsewhere already hardware limitations aren't exactly easy to fix, you may still be able to spice up your pics even if ENB'ing your game for actual gameplay is a no-go. Screenshots don't show FPS, so even if using ENB brings you down to 15 FPS or something, people won't be able to tell from your screenshots as long as the rate is still enough for you to take the shot in the first place.

For example, when trying to use Snapdragon with its screenshotting config (instead of the "gameplay" one), my FPS drop a lot, so I just disable ENB, pose the shot and everything, and enable it again just to take the shot. Maybe do some adjustments in position or whatever with it enabled to make sure the lighting and such will look the way I want it to, but otherwise I can do most of the posing and such at a comfy 60 FPS and only take the hit when taking the shot itself.

33 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That goes for you, for @poblivion (since the request for the follower was theirs), or for anyone else that feels like cooking up a story for her, or at least that basic info.

I'm going to leave that to others since to me, she was just a texture showcase. I do save all my presets just in case I like them enough to refine them which is why I had it but yeah. I'd probably recommend forsworn aesthetics though.

39 minutes ago, Blaze69 said:

That being said, while as I've stated elsewhere already hardware limitations aren't exactly easy to fix, you may still be able to spice up your pics even if ENB'ing your game for actual gameplay is a no-go. Screenshots don't show FPS, so even if using ENB brings you down to 15 FPS or something, people won't be able to tell from your screenshots as long as the rate is still enough for you to take the shot in the first place.

For example, when trying to use Snapdragon with its screenshotting config (instead of the "gameplay" one), my FPS drop a lot, so I just disable ENB, pose the shot and everything, and enable it again just to take the shot. Maybe do some adjustments in position or whatever with it enabled to make sure the lighting and such will look the way I want it to, but otherwise I can do most of the posing and such at a comfy 60 FPS and only take the hit when taking the shot itself.

I probably should have mentioned that I have a high-end rig (i9-9900k@4.8GHz, 2070S@stock, 16GB DDR4@3300MHz (could use more memory tbh)). Also 1440p IPS monitor, the video is downsampled to 1080p.

Tetrodoxin (the creator of Snapdragon) at least used to do the same as you are saying - ENB is off for posing, expressions, camera angles etc. and just turned on at the finishing touches. I have the luxury of not having to turn it off but that should tell you that even if you can only run a good looking ENB at 5fps, that's not a problem in the end if you want to dedicate yourself to taking deluxe screencaps. Also this.

I took these at 2-3fps, that was before rig upgrade and at 4k resolution because they were used to replace 2k textures, the ones posted in the blog are downsampled to 1080p.

Noteworthy things I should have probably mentioned about that video:

- I used a weird angle because I was trying to hide the wrist seam. I could have gone for hips-up shot but didn't because of that reason.

- I don't usually apply gaussian blur to DoF but that rock texture in the background was just dreadful and I needed to mask that to feel good about it.

- Head turning is with NiOPA, was wholly unnecessary there but I wanted to show off that tool because it can come extremely handy.

- Most of the time usually goes to finding a pose, spot and weather/time that look good. I cheated and chose those before starting the recording.

- The area is World of Rudra desert.

~Muscled Male Texture Alternatives~ SaberLion,Lykaios,Panter,Fox,Hyena For Yiffy Age

dad.thumb.jpg.4c378fabd520f9262b2cd96755730f82.jpg

So I spent a while doing these, I thought it'd be fun for people to have some texture alternatives

Textures are mostly tweaked to look more muscled/masculine look, credit goes to the original authors who created them I just did some texture work on them.

For the males only this will not change female textures at all.

Each race has edited normal maps,S,  and some have new SK with vein definition

hope ya guys like those who use it

Image NSFW:

Spoiler

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.58a5b1b1e49675ebfc5eecbd935caab4.jpg

File:

MaleTextures.zip

Dont want to change a texture of a particular race but still wanna use some of these? easy! just open it up and pick and choose what you'd like.