I think the updated AWDs are hot. I particularly like the lighter happy trail. 

Since we have them both I suppose you can make light and dark bellies available. But I just look that and go whut.

Edit: Oh, and I'll do a Skaal patch with the AMDs at some point.

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

I think the updated AWDs are hot. I particularly like the lighter happy trail. 

Since we have them both I suppose you can make light and dark bellies available. But I just look that and go whut.

Edit: Oh, and I'll do a Skaal patch with the AMDs at some point.

Bad Dog Can you make inconsequential NPC? Patch for both LE and SE. I start to Uploading Y.A Playthrough in Youtube for attract more Furries. To do that I need patch for Inconsequential NPC SE version-There are custom conversion for SE. It will bring more intense furry feeling in Playthrough and more furries like it. I think purple head and no Texture is bad.

P.S remind about myself. I'm the one found Y.A through google search but it really hard Y.A first time because there is no Y.A showcase video of them. Because of that, The way I uploading video Mean showing What Y.A and attract other furries. So, they can found Y.A more easily.

4 hours ago, Valehyena said:

~Muscled Male Texture Alternatives~ SaberLion,Lykaios,Panter,Fox,Hyena For Yiffy Age

dad.thumb.jpg.4c378fabd520f9262b2cd96755730f82.jpg

So I spent a while doing these, I thought it'd be fun for people to have some texture alternatives

Textures are mostly tweaked to look more muscled/masculine look, credit goes to the original authors who created them I just did some texture work on them.

For the males only this will not change female textures at all.

Each race has edited normal maps,S,  and some have new SK with vein definition

hope ya guys like those who use it

Image NSFW:

Reveal hidden contents

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.58a5b1b1e49675ebfc5eecbd935caab4.jpg

File:

MaleTextures.zip 108.93 MB · 16 downloads

Dont want to change a texture of a particular race but still wanna use some of these? easy! just open it up and pick and choose what you'd like.

I really like textures, they look great!

I would like the bat race from Bad Dog's Birds  to have optional textures too ?

Can anyone help to me about teaching English vocal pronunciation? in per-recording I can adjust and fix my voice and list script several times. To, make good voice.

But game recording is difference. I started Yiffy Age Of Skyrim to advertised this mod to other furries and contribute to this community. I need better English voice to do that. Game playing isn't scripted can't do several per-recording.  That's why my voice are bad. And, I learn English by reading Furry and science books and hearing movies and drama. I have almost zero experience to Talk to another.

I want my game play become good representation of Y.A 7 . Can anyone help to adjust my English voice?

Thanks for reading this message. kardien Lupus.

So since people were posting videos, I decided spend sometime filming stuff, and made a lil teaser trailer to go with when we promo YA to more audiences.

I know there is a bandicam logo on it, I use their free version and cropping was cutting quality, plus hey i know a dude involved with them so i'll leave it there for now, probably buy their service if i end up making more vids. 

Anyways enjoy those who do, I went for (maybe a little over done) a dramatic approach =p  (also funny note when filming dragons, they kept getting boners which made it much more difficult lol) 

2 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

So since people were posting videos, I decided spend sometime filming stuff, and made a lil teaser trailer to go with when we promo YA to more audiences.

daaaaamn, that is actually a very badass video! i'll forgive you for the logo that actually makes this mod seem very epic  make more!

59 minutes ago, Valehyena said:

I know there is a bandicam logo on it, I use their free version and cropping was cutting quality, plus hey i know a dude involved with them so i'll leave it there for now, probably buy their service if i end up making more vids. 

Anyways enjoy those who do, I went for (maybe a little over done) a dramatic approach =p  (also funny note when filming dragons, they kept getting boners which made it much more difficult lol) 

Hello Vale, I see your Great Furry trailer well. I can ask to Borrow This video to my channel? Can you send original file? I'll make sure mark you are the creator. Link your channel too. The reason I want borrow Teaser is simply that is great. I want people in my channel see this.

Kardien lupus, Thanks for reading.

P.S Please send Loverslab Message.

P.S  If you make next more detailed trailer, I'm wiling to give money for buying bandicam license to you.

13 minutes ago, Kardienlupus said:

Hello Vale, I see your Great Furry trailer well. I can ask to Borrow This video to my channel? Can you send original file? I'll make sure mark you are the creator. Link your channel too. The reason I want borrow Teaser is simply that is great. I want people in my channel see this.

Kardien lupus, Thanks for reading.

P.S Please send Loverslab Message.

P.S  If you make next more detailed trailer, I'm wiling to give money for buying bandicam license to you.

Thank you Kardien, a very kind comment, and offer.

I am making more of them, gonna do a more cenimatic trailer, as im pulling audio dialogue from the actual game

But I can afford the service, im just a lil cheap ? but ill probbaly buy it because it actually doesnt lag out when i buff my graphics for filming 

you are more than welcome to share a link of the video,i dont see the need for two uploads on youtube, unless you see a reason.

anyways

For everyone else, anyone else have a book idea? i only got one from @Bad Dog

To Vale, Mod Request. Furry Draugr needed.

I'm recording Yiffy Age of Skyrim Video. And, This time video workthrough will be Draugr bleak falls barrow. I want to show my Furry audience a Furrified Draugr. By the way Furry Audience's big desire are how much this mod get Furrified.

Hello, Vale can you speed up making Furry Draugr mod? Dragur are common enemy Furry Audience will meet many dungeon.

Thanks for reading this message. I always respect to you. Vale! :)

How about a short sequence for a change?

mheist1.jpg

Menia: If you are going to extort me at the gates, you really should use that gold to buy better locks. Even a crippled nord housewife with a horker's tusk as lockpick could crack these ancient so-called locks open in ten seconds flat.

Spoiler

mheist2.jpg

Guard: Well well, what have we here then? Don't you know the contents of those chests belong to Maven Black-Briar?

Menia: Of course there's an insomniac... There always is.

mheist3.jpg

Guard: I may not be able to catch sleep but I sure am good at putting others to bed. Here, let me demonstrate.

mheist4.jpg

Guard: That'll teach you to steal our sweetroll provisions. Right, let's get you to where you belong.

mheist5.jpg

Menia: Hey, let me out of here! Or at least give me my clothes back, it's chilly in this cell!

5 hours ago, ASlySpyDuo said:

How about a short sequence for a change?

mheist1.jpg

Menia: If you are going to extort me at the gates, you really should use that gold to buy better locks. Even a crippled nord housewife with a horker's tusk as lockpick could crack these ancient so-called locks open in ten seconds flat.

Hide contents

mheist2.jpg

Guard: Well well, what have we here then? Don't you know the contents of those chests belong to Maven Black-Briar?

Menia: Of course there's an insomniac... There always is.

mheist3.jpg

Guard: I may not be able to catch sleep but I sure am good at putting others to bed. Here, let me demonstrate.

mheist4.jpg

Guard: That'll teach you to steal our sweetroll provisions. Right, let's get you to where you belong.

mheist5.jpg

Menia: Hey, let me out of here! Or at least give me my clothes back, it's chilly in this cell!

Your story is really interesting. Can you keep posting rest of story? Please? I want see more of your works!

OK, so, I'm having issues running this, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm just wondering if I'm getting the load order wrong or something?  I'm trying to run it with ModOrganizer 2, btw.  Along with HCOS.  And a mod called Flawn's Argonians, but I feel like that one MIGHT not actually be screwing anything up.

46 minutes ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

OK, so, I'm having issues running this, and I'm not sure what to do. I'm just wondering if I'm getting the load order wrong or something?  I'm trying to run it with ModOrganizer 2, btw.  Along with HCOS.  And a mod called Flawn's Argonians, but I feel like that one MIGHT not actually be screwing anything up.

I don't know a about LE but currently, But In SE there is Face-Gen error and infinite freezing at Argonians.

2 hours ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

hard to help without you posting your load order! otherwise we are guessing

1 hour ago, Bl1nd_Eye said:

Um, not sure what you are talking about, but I don't even bother trying to mod SE.

You said you use Mod called Flawn's Argonians. And, What I want to say is currently all Argonian related can cause CTD or infinite freezing because face-gen Problem. Bad Dog said on Discord. I said SE are certainly affected and LE will probably affected same way.