Was always wondering why there wasn't any more beast race related mods. Before this had to add Argonian Housecarl mods to make the Hearthfire housecarl's actually a different race than the usual ones (that and there are only a very number of Argonians so wanted to head canon some worked their way up to important positions). Now to actually get Buffscale's Burmecian mod's textures to work with UUNP (stretched over the hips on the original, but replacing it didn't seem to work).

Edit: Forgot to say thank you for making this mod.

Yet are you not the one that created BadDog creatures? I'd switched from your mod in the MCM to the Sexlab to see if that had helped, hadn't. I might help out more if I know more of what I'm getting together. How do I obtain these logs and whom could I obtain help from in reading this list?

Nope, not me. Not me at all. Some other guy. Better go post questions about creatures on that mod's thread.

I'm liking those argonian feet. I'll play.

I've heard that from a few folks, but no one will post a load order and papyrus log so all you get is sympathy and not much of that. I don't think it's an actual bug but may be some common error people are making or there may be an incompatibility I don't know about.

... except see this post on the hoodie thread, that might be your problem.

If you're working now and weren't working before, sounds pretty much needed to me.

Meanwhile, I've just discovered a thing.

So I'm running through the hoods and hats having to refit them all to the dog heads. And finally I get smart and go to starting with the khajiit mesh of the helmet or hat when there is one. And after doing that a bit I discover they are all magically fitting without a lot of extra work.

And then I realize, duh, the damn canine races have been designed to work with the khajiit headgear. Fuck me. I even remember that the race definitions said they used khajiit race armor.

BUT I had to change that because of the way I do schlongs. There's just one schlong with a different variant for each race. So if the Lykaios think they use Khajiit armor, they put on the khajiit schlong, damn their eyes. 

So now I can keep doing what I'm doing but there are a bunch of hoods and helmets still to go and they'll be incompatible with every mod out there, the hoods from Wet & Cold for a quick example. 

Or I can completely rethink how I do schlongs. Somebodies already separated out the hoodie schlongs for me--if each schlong is its own thing, I can use race probabilities to get each schlong on the right race. Then the Lykaios can claim to use khajiit armor and still get a Lykaios schlong because the assignment will happen at the SOS level.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. That second is probably the right way to go. A bunch of work goes in the garbage can.

The fennec race may still need some special variants because they have extra wide cheek bits. But that's simpler than redoing all the headgear in the game.

Meanwhile, I've just discovered a thing.

(Stuff)

That is indeed a difficult choice. But let's consider the facts.

If you were to set all of the races as ArmorRace=KhajiitRace, that would mean they would all use the exact same meshes for armors/clothing (bodies could still be assigned on a per-race basis, but only them). That means the possibility of canine/feline specifc footwear would be out of the question, all of them would use the same feet/boots.

Furthermore, all of the nice meshes and edits you did to fit the canine (Lykaios) heads would be useless because they would use the khajiit meshes. And you have to take into account that no matter what, mod-added armors will be compatible with this mod because they always work with vanilla human races, but not necessarily with Khajiit (I've seen armor mods where the author didn't add khajiit/argonian to the compatible races because "who uses them?" or similar reasons. And not just once).

So, in my opinion, the current setup is the right one and it works well. Having said that, let's move to the issue of headgear. Khajiit meshes work with most/all of the heads included here. Okay. So, how about we start by pointing the regular ArmorAddon of the helmets/headgear to the khajiit meshes?

I'm talking, open TES5Edit, go to RandomHelmetKhajiitAA, copy mesh path, go to RandomHelmetAA, paste. Then, if you make canine-specific meshes (which I think are really good), then you just create a new armor addon and everything, but it will work fine in the meantime. That's what I did with a patch for ZazAnimationPack and the gag meshes for use with this mod. Just pointed "human" AA's to khajiit meshes. I was done in a few minutes, and you only have to edit the Armor entries themselves if you create custom entries. I could even help you with that if you find that part (understandably) tedious.

Just my opinion, though. Whatever happens, I'll be happy with it.

I did something different, but equivalent. If the khajiit helmet works, just add the dog races to the khajiit helmet race list and remove them from the ordinary race list. I was doing this when I realized the underlying issue. (Part of the problem here is Orcs still have human-type heads and need the human helmets. Manakins too, if people care.)

FYI, didja notice I replaced Ulfric's gag with a muzzle? 

Then I liked it so well I added it to the wrist bindings, which makes sense because if you're tying a canine's arms you're also going to want to neutralize their primary weapon. So now all the random captives wandering skyrim are muzzled. So is Rokvir in Solitude.

But... as a result of that, everyone captured in the intro sequence is muzzled, which kinda detracts from Ulfric's uniqueness. I might make him a special no-shouting muzzle just for that.

But on the main issue, after playing with it I realized that just switching everyone back to the khajiit armor isn't the whole answer. It's okay for hoods & hats, but not for any helmet with a nose piece or face cover. And I don't want to go with closed human helmets that a dog's muzzle clearly couldn't fit inside. So maybe I'll just stick with the current strategy.

(...) So maybe I'll just stick with the current strategy.

I honestly think that is the best option, so that's good news.

FYI, didja notice I replaced Ulfric's gag with a muzzle? 

Then I liked it so well I added it to the wrist bindings, which makes sense because if you're tying a canine's arms you're also going to want to neutralize their primary weapon. So now all the random captives wandering skyrim are muzzled. So is Rokvir in Solitude.

Yes I did, and it's great. It also really adds to the immersion, because that's the kind of thing you would expect to happen in such a situation. Good call!

i want to report a problem i have been unable to solve. Ok the thing is that after uninstalling and reinstalling all my mods for about 4 times now i still get a glitch with the textures, even when i only install the main mods to make yiffy age work; the problem i have is that almost all of the npc's heads are a light color, while their bodies are a darker tone.
Is there anyway to fix this and if i can help pinpoint the problem how could i do so?.

Anyways thanks for your time and keep up the good work.

I think Lungaris race (Rabbit) needs some alteration or a complete rebuild becouse as it is now it uses Khajiit textures . I dont know what are you using to view those esp's files but even in notepad/n++ you can see entry's pointing to khajiit textures even if mod comes with textures in rabbitmale folder it still uses khajiit textures. Try'ed using MONSTERRaider's retextures for Khajiit and they are also showing on Lungaris Race.

Hey everyone, so I'm a huge noob when it comes to modding Skyrim, and I've been trying to get Yiffy Age of Skyrim to work for a few days now, it's never perfect. I have no idea how to set up my mod load order properly, if I still lack some pre-requisite mods, or anything.. argonians are green khajiits, orcs have misplaced eyes, the imperial captain in Helgen is just a normal khajiit, Haming is missing his body (I could look past that), and just all in all, a mess. Also I'm pretty sure the fennec race isn't supposed to be just a normal yellow-ish khajiit (sorry if I'm wrong about that).

Could somebody please help me set up my mod load order, tell me what to change/fix/do, and stuff like this? I really love the idea of this mod, I adore what I can see from the screenshots, and as a massive furry freak, I just need it. Please guys!

Skyrim mod load order and races.rar

Your load order is outdated. Go back and read the OP really carefully and do just that.

In particular, take out cats of skyrim and furry age of skyrim--they aren't needed any more. Download the latest 7z from the downloads. Make sure you get the file from the mirror site too.

All aesthetics are perfect for me, no discoloration, wrong races, e.t.c.

BUT.

No matter what I tweak, the sheath schlongs will not get erect during SL animations. And yes before you even ask, I do have SKSE - Register Custom Animation Events v02 installed. I've also checked the SOS MCM during scenes to check if the schlong is applied to the given character. In one instance, the bandit had your Hoodie Schlong equipped and it was at size 13. Changing the schlong and back, changing size did not work. It still remained in it's sheath.

My character is using Smurf's Average, which works as intended during animations. I have yet to see the Orc Schlong or Argonian in-game yet, so I will see what happens with that later.

If there is anything you need to help you with this, load order, e.t.c, just let me know and I will post it for you. I'm confident I have everything installed properly.

EDIT : Thanks for working on this mod by the way, I really appreciate what you have done. :)

did you download the bsa from the mirror site? Might solve that problem. If not, post a screenshot.

after downloading the bsa, the error happens less but i can still see it pop up here and there, specially with the lykaios, vaalsark and the lungaris.

Does any of the NPCs with the head/body mismatch have any kind of warpaint or face tint? I'm asking because if they don't, that is usually caused by missing FaceGen data for those NPCs, and you would be getting the famous "Grey Face " bug. It shouldn't happen if you did install the BSA, because I exported FaceGen for ALL of the game's NPCs listed in the CK. Still, there could be some kind of error somewhere.

There is also another bug I've been looking at for a while that messes up tint data for some NPCs and swaps the "SkinTint" layer (AKA the one that applies the skin tone to the head) with any of the other warpaints or face tints, so you get face/body color mismatch like you would with the Grey Face bug, but you also see some warpaint on them that does match the skin tone. I couldn't find a reason for it, and it doesn't happen in many NPCs, but it does seem to affect Nords the most, and also NPCs using Templates and Leveled Lists, like bandits or town guards.

Yeah, load order and especially papyrus log.

Here you go. Did more exploring with the mod and found that the Argonians didn't schlongify either. Your Orc Schlong works perfectly though. Seems to be isolated to your Hoodie mod.

I used the "Erection - NPC" spell on people using the Hoodie SOS and then checked SOS Internal Information. I got "Erection : True" and further down the list - "Schlongified by Addon : False".   Whether this is useful to you or not, I don't know, I thought I'd just post it anyway.

Load Order :

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp=1

Campfire.esm=1

EFFCore.esm=1

ImmersiveContent.esm=1

RaceCompatibility.esm=1

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SexLabAroused.esm=1

CreatureFramework.esm=1

HighResTexturePack01.esp=0

HighResTexturePack02.esp=0

HighResTexturePack03.esp=0

Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp=0

Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=0

Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=0

Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp=0

Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=0

Cutting Room Floor.esp=1

Disparity.esp=1

Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1

Book Covers Skyrim.esp=1

ICROL - Legendary.esp=1

immersive roads.esp=1

Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp=1

AnonymousPeople.esp=1

RDO - EFF v4.0.2 Patch.esp=1

NoFastTravel.esp=1

HoamaiiSleepingBags.esp=1

WetandCold.esp=1

AOS.esp=1

Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp=1

ISCompendium AOS Patch.esp=1

AOS2_WetandCold Patch.esp=1

sandboxcylinderheight.esp=1

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Reduced.esp=1

SimplyKnock.esp=1

InigoMCM.esp=1

SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp=1

the lungaris - rabbit-like race.esp=1

WotA-VaalsarkRace.esp=1

BDHoodieSchlong.esp=1

BDDigiFeet.esp=1

LykaiosRace.esp=1

FennecRace.esp=1

Vukasin.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1

Helgen Reborn.esp=1

imp_helm_legend.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1

Populated Skyrim Legendary.esp=1

more idle markers.esp=1

Realistic Boat Bobbing.esp=1

Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs.esp=1

RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1

Inigo.esp=1

RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp=1

RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp=1

RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp=1

EFFDialogue.esp=1

AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp=1

Vivid Weathers.esp=1

WetandCold - Ashes.esp=1

Vivid Weathers - AOS patch.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs - CRF Compatibility Patch.esp=1

RaceMenu.esp=1

RaceMenuPlugin.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

RaceMenuOverlays.esp=1

Combat Evolved - Core.esp=1

dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1

dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp=1

dD-Reduced Splatter Size.esp=1

dD-Reduced Wound Size.esp=1

ISCompendium Enhanced Blood Patch.esp=1

Combat Evolved - Damage.esp=1

Combat Evolved - Enemy Poison.esp=1

Combat Evolved - Stealth.esp=1

Mortal Enemies.esp=1

VioLens.esp=1

Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp=1

Mortal Enemies - SIC DLC2.esp=1

Mortal Enemies - SIC.esp=1

UltimateCombat.esp=1

FNIS_PCEA2.esp=1

PlayRandomIdle.esp=1

imp_help_dbrn.esp=1

iHUD.esp=1

XPMSE.esp=1

SOSRaceMenu.esp=1

FNIS.esp=1

SexTalk.esp=1

Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1

AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1

Differently Ebony.esp=1

aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1

RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1

The Ningheim.esp=1

Cloaks.esp=1

SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1

Frostfall.esp=1

SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp=1

RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp=1

SpousesEnhanced.esp=1

Immersive Music Temples.esp=1

Immersive Music.esp=1

RBB - Realistic Water Two.esp=1

1nivWICCloaks.esp=1

Inconsequential NPCs - Enhancement.esp=1

1nivWICSkyCloaksPatch.esp=1

Cloaks - Dawnguard.esp=1

Footprints.esp=1

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp=1

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp=1

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp=1

SLAnimLoader.esp=1

FloppySOS.esp=1

DW.esp=1

MoreNastyCritters.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp=1

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp=1

BDIC.esp=1

SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp=1

BDOrcSchlong.esp=1

UIExtensions.esp=1

SexLabDefeat.esp=1

SLALAnimObj.esp=1

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

SexyFurries.esp=1

Papyrus log attached below.

Thanks for any help you can give me. :)

Papyrus.0.log

did you download the bsa from the mirror site? Might solve that problem. If not, post a screenshot.

after downloading the bsa, the error happens less but i can still see it pop up here and there, specially with the lykaios, vaalsark and the lungaris.

Does any of the NPCs with the head/body mismatch have any kind of warpaint or face tint? I'm asking because if they don't, that is usually caused by missing FaceGen data for those NPCs, and you would be getting the famous "Grey Face " bug. It shouldn't happen if you did install the BSA, because I exported FaceGen for ALL of the game's NPCs listed in the CK. Still, there could be some kind of error somewhere.

There is also another bug I've been looking at for a while that messes up tint data for some NPCs and swaps the "SkinTint" layer (AKA the one that applies the skin tone to the head) with any of the other warpaints or face tints, so you get face/body color mismatch like you would with the Grey Face bug, but you also see some warpaint on them that does match the skin tone. I couldn't find a reason for it, and it doesn't happen in many NPCs, but it does seem to affect Nords the most, and also NPCs using Templates and Leveled Lists, like bandits or town guards.

Oh i see, well so far i have only seen the head glitch with the Leveled list characters. So i guess its because of that, although after using the bsa now the female bunnies have purple feet

post-766152-0-73975100-1474567988_thumb.jpg

Oh i see, well so far i have only seen the head glitch with the Leveled list characters. So i guess its because of that, although after using the bsa now the female bunnies have purple feet

Oh, well. I'll keep on looking for a way to fix it. It just doesn't make sense, not even re-exporting FaceGen fixes it. We'll see.

Do you mean Lungaris (the mod-added race) or previously-Wood-Elves-now-rabbits? If it's the former, I would have to check them, because I don't play with the original mod races (part of the point of this mod is to replace vanilla races with them, and EVERYTHING in the game is more compatible and works better with them because code-wise you are using a vanilla race). If you mean Wood Elves, I will take a look at them. They should use Khajiit textures though, which are provided by BadDog's Complete Khajiit, hence the requirement. Do Khajiit have the same problem? Is Complete Khajiit properly installed?

EDIT: Oh, wait. After taking a closer look at the picture. I see you mean the actual Lungaris race. I would recommend you to play a Wood Elf instead, for the reasons mentioned above, but I'll take a look at it anyway.

Edited by Blaze69

Pretty sure the lungaris ought to be working, but I'll check. Someone was saying they weren't using the right textures anyway. There are some actual Lungaris NPCs added by that mod, btw--a group right outside the back door of Bleak Falls Barrow, for a start.

Pretty sure the lungaris ought to be working, but I'll check. Someone was saying they weren't using the right textures anyway. There are some actual Lungaris NPCs added by that mod, btw--a group right outside the back door of Bleak Falls Barrow, for a start.

Just checked, and they work fine for me, so it should be something on their end. I would need more information, though.

That thing about the textures is just a misunderstanding. Lungaris/Wood Elves are SUPPOSED to use Khajiit textures. They never had custom textures, not in the original mod, not in previous versions of this one. There is one "RabbitMale" folder, but IIRC it's just slightly modified khajiit textures, and there is no female version.