Thanks for taking a look at UBR.  Wait another moment please, before accepting the raptor feet, there's also Derok's reptilian feet.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29479/?

If UBR is too extreme for your setup, these look really nice too.  If you chop things up, you might even decide to use both.

Edit: To save you a little hunting, Derok is the same guy who made Better Claws & Gauntlets, one might say Argonian Reptilian Feet completes the set, although Derok prefers UBR now.  Clothing isn't effected and all vanilla shoes still fit, but a couple open toed sandal shoes were modified to show the new feet.

You really don't like raptor feet lol. In my opinion, I wouldn't see the point in implementing the reptilian feet you linked here. They look like you could still fit boots on them, and the main reason for wanting to change argonian feet I'd think would be to give them an actual reason to be going around barefoot. Just like the hooves did for the orcs. Just my thoughts.

You really don't like raptor feet lol. In my opinion, I wouldn't see the point in implementing the reptilian feet you linked here. They look like you could still fit boots on them, and the main reason for wanting to change argonian feet I'd think would be to give them an actual reason to be going around barefoot. Just like the hooves did for the orcs. Just my thoughts.

Yep, I don't.  And yep, the reptilian feet can still fit in boots, I like having the option to go with or without shoes in case I find very special shoes or am freezing to death, it makes getting to take them off again later feel more significant, to me.  The raptor feet look imbalanced, like a three legged chair, the little tiny attempt at digitigrade bugs me because I see the argonians with those feet falling backwards, they're also not very detailed.

Blaze69, does Bad Dog want permission from the UBR people to use their models?  Bilotheretard is the best one to ask, they and Senviro started the mod, and I'm not sure how to contact Senviro.  Here's them again, in case. http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/305149/?

Ya, I don't think it's kosher to just take someone else's mesh and use it in another mod--as opposed to using it as a starting point for a different model, which happens all the time. 

I sent Derok a message and haven't head back. I'll ask the retard.

If all else fails I might do my own argonian mesh. Probably something more weaponized than UBR without being as extreme as the raptor feet.

Nice, and I like that idea.  Just in case you do that, what do you think about coupling your mesh with one of the nice HD retextures?  Drachis Argonians, Forgotten Argonian Roots, Dragonic Argonians, etc.  We always try to get fitted versions of the retextures later, it might be easier defaulting with one.  Assuming the textures' permissions or abandonment of course.

I'll certainly support Drachis Argonis and vanilla. Others depend on how much nagging I get. :-)

New version up! Check it out and tell me what I screwed up. I'm trying out hosting it on Google Drive, so let me know how that goes. The files are big, hyuuge, the hugest ever, so it will take a while to download. It sort of bugs me that everyone's got to download all the original mod texture files and then download them again with this mod... but whateves. I'll roll in anything I get permission to roll in.

New in this version: better texture on male panthers, females will get it soon; better female orc feet--the seam looks pretty good on them but still sucks on the males; all Blade's fixes including the UUNPDQMZ textures; briarhearts; more hoods, hats, and helmets; and a wet and cold patch. W&C does just the hoods--I started with the face covers and then realized that the dogs couldn't wear the khajiit model because they have pointier noises. So goggles and face covers will be in a future version. 

I might do the rest of the helmets in one last push before doing argonian feet. I think I've done all hats and hoods.

Gonna go play with dicks now.

Briarhearts are gonna kill me. I'm putting up 0.6.1 which fixes the Bretons so they don't have marks on their chests. And the briarhearts mostly work--they have visible bodies, anyway. But when you kill one and take the heart, they switch to normal bodies with sticks laced through--the wound is gone. There's a script that replaces the heart covered with sticks with the empty hole and broken sticks--but I can't tell why it's ending up switching the body as well. Anyway, this is better than screwing up all the male bretons in the game.

Latest version also seems to have issues with feet textures for Khajiit and a few others.

Yeah, that would be my fault. I just realized CompleatKhajiit replaces all of the female body textures with the new ones but in the case of males it doesn't include the diffuse, just normal and spec.

Packing an extra texture set for the feet like it did while already replacing the base body texture seemed like something that could be skipped, so I just returned the feet to point to the body texture but due to the mistake mentioned above I packed the default SOS Khajiit diffuse instead, and same goes for the Lungaris because for now they just use renamed Khajiit textures (Which obviously are not compatible with the new feet). It's easy to fix, though. It's just a matter of renaming the modified body texture from CompleatKhajiit to "bodymale.dds" and replacing the existing ones for both races. I'll be away from home for a while, but as soon as I get there I can make a patch that would be just drag and drop.

Fixed in 0.6.1

BUT you can't use 0.6.1, sorry, I messed it up. I'm upgrading the hoodies to separate the race schlongs (courtesy of ChosenClue) and forgot that I'd fixed YA to use the new version. 

Use what you've got for now... I'll upload the new hoodies within a day. 

I am not sure which add-on is doing this but When I go to load my new save to register Scent of Sex on the new save the penis disappears on me, Could use some help Please! I don't think it is Scent of Sex, But I am not  certain what is causing the conflict. If you need to see the Papyrus I will look how to load that up here also. I'm not sure what to do,yet when I go the Reload a new save then it disappears. If you could help or point me in the direction to get help with this. I remember toggling a switch in one of the mods in the MCM to allow Erections underneath clothes, that's when it started I think. now I can't find it again to toggle it off.

@Usrdwnld post exactly which versions of what you're using--or better yet, wait till I have a fixed version up.

@Nuuhkia, I've thought about that. Ysgramor certainly--though that thing he's wearing on his head is a problem--but should the Aedra be modified? What about that huge statue of Azura? And then what race? Azura would look good as a fennec, actually. It's a theological problem, really.

You want to know how crazy I am? What about the draugr and skeletons? Is it likely that all the skeletons in Skyrim should be humanoid rather than canid? And the draugr are referred to by the occasional Nord as "My ancestors..."

I'm about to upgrade from version 0.3 to 0.6.1. Can I just deactivate the old version and install the new one via NMM or are there any specific steps to take?

I think you should instead update to 0.5. BadDog said that 0.6.1 is having problems. As far as the update process, I'm currently running 0.5 and I upgraded from each version simply by installing the new one, but I use MO and am unsure how NMM handles things nowadays.

@Nuuhkia, I've thought about that. Ysgramor certainly--though that thing he's wearing on his head is a problem--but should the Aedra be modified? What about that huge statue of Azura? And then what race? Azura would look good as a fennec, actually. It's a theological problem, really.

You want to know how crazy I am? What about the draugr and skeletons? Is it likely that all the skeletons in Skyrim should be humanoid rather than canid? And the draugr are referred to by the occasional Nord as "My ancestors..."

I don't know much about the lore of the Aedra or elder scrolls in general, so I don't see why not. I'd make the Azura and Boethiah statues the panther race though, since dunmer make up most of their followers.

Personally the draugr and skeletons being humanoid never bothered me with this mod. It seems like a LOT of extra work to change each variation of draugr and skeleton. You'd then have to worry about skulls in general, and the static mesh skeletons. And the skulls on the forsworn armor...Stresses me out just thinking about it lol.

Yeah, now the NPC's just all meow and bark.

Srsly, do the usual. Check your load order against the OP, make sure you have the latest version of everything, and if you still have problems post the load order and a log.

God, the skulls on the forsworn armor. Just never ends, does it?