Bad dog is aware and will have it fixed. See the 2nd post above yours.

Ver.4 for hoodie schlong is out now. Does that mean all I need to do is acquire that version?

I think 6.1 works mostly like it should if you get v4 of HS, but if you wanted to put the unusual schlongs on races, like putting the sheath schlong on an argonian or orc, then you'll have to wait until BD fixes it i think.

Huh. I thought I'd made it clear that 0.6.1 wasn't ready to go, but when I looked at the OP... apparently I didn't.

Anyways, 0.7 is up and good to go, I think. I was going to roll all my mods up into one with this version but was stymied by the wet & cold patch--turns out it's hard to switch a mod from one master to another... gotta somehow go in and change the race references in every damn hood.

Actually, typing this, maybe there's a better way... could make a rollup mod with w&c in it, then move the w&c forms to their own esp, which would refer back to the new rollup esp. Easier to take w&c out than to switch masters. Oh well, too late now. I'll do that on the next version.

So load up the new version and tell me what you thing. I upgraded Hoodies, so you need V4 of that mod. I set it up so all the new junk extends the sheathing schlong, whether it's for cats or dogs. I could have made the dog schlong separate but couldn't figure out what the benefit would be. (Although my next task is to pull it out so it can be used standalone with Lykaios, so it might have made sense to do it that way.)

Working on making sure sensible things happen when you do things that make sense. Also werewolves.

Putting odd schlongs on the new races will not work on the first go-round. Getting the basics right first.

Of course. Priority should be what the average user wants most out of the mod.

Then the weird stuff can happen later. :P

Anyways, 0.7 is up and good to go, I think. I was going to roll all my mods up into one with this version but was stymied by the wet & cold patch--turns out it's hard to switch a mod from one master to another... gotta somehow go in and change the race references in every damn hood.

If you mean having to change the master because you renamed the plugin to "YiffyAge.esp", there is a much easier way, but it requires Wrye Bash. You just have to run it, select your W&C patch plugin in the load order list, and go to the "Masters" list in the lower right corner. Then you just select "SexyFurries.esp" (which should be red because it will be missing), right-click, Change To..., and select YiffyAge.esp. Click on Save (under the list), and done. As long as the new master has the same records the patch is referencing and they keep the same FormID's (which they should because it's just the original one after being renamed), it should work fine.

I had a custom patch that did some personal edits to the race data and stuff (like giving female Orcs female animations instead of male ones, changing Khajiit player voices to something that did not sould awful, and making Khajiits taller), and all the references and edits worked flawlessly after converting it that way. Same goes for my Dremora plugin, which I could upload with the new master if you want.

EDIT 1: BTW, I have also made a little patch that gives orcs their own set of textures. This is mainly aimed at females in order to simplify things due to the hooves having seams unless the right body textures are used (Males just use SOS textures and SOS is a requirement, so I see no problem there).

Anyway, the thing is I assigned female orcs their own set of textures in the "FemaleOrc" folder (where their head normal map is the vanilla Skyrim), and gave them some edited original UNP textures, but using the Hi-Res normal map as a base and with the neck seam blended. The face textures included are the ones also available with UNP as an optional file (they are not the best around but still good enough, and most of the other ones require permission to be edited and used). I've managed to get the neck to be like 98% seamless, and your hoof textures are perfect, at least in my game. Wrist seams are more visible, but not that much of a deal IMHO. I could also upload what I have here, if you are interested.

EDIT 2: Here are some images for reference:

Edited by Blaze69

I've got to say that this mod has a lot to cover but at the same time plenty to promise. I look forward to the rest of the development once all the naughty bits are done being fixed and improved on.

Do you plan on anything that may be armor based in the future? Perhaps trying to fit in more armor and clothes to better suit the game? I like the current bare-foot way about it, but there are two things I noticed while messing around:

A) Common mods that add more armor don't work 100% with the legs, but that's expected since you can't be tasked with fixing them all. e.g. Immersive armor, etc.
B) You can stack more than one pair of boots for some reason. If you put up with the minimal additional carry weight, the additional armor is sort of an advantage. Not a big deal, but I wanted to know if that was your intention or just a detail not worth bothering with.

Sure for the orc textures. Not sure about the other changes... should khajiit be taller by default?

Thanks for the wrye bash info. I don't use it much, but that will make things much simpler.

When I mentioned uploading it, I was refering to the Dremora AddOn and my Orc patch, that Khajiit thing is from a separate .esp with my personal tweaks that I used only as an example of the master-swapping Wrye Bash function working fine. Anyway, here you go:

Note that in the case of Orcs, I gave females a muscular normal map (they are ORCS, so it seemed fitting), but I also packed a "Smooth" normal map named "OrcFemaleSmooth_msn" that can be used to replace the default one or as a base for future edits ('cause stacking other normal edits such as different muscle normals on top of the current one probably will look a little off). Males have the same textures they used to but I moved them to the "OrcMale" folder for the sake of organization and possible future edits.

I've got to say that this mod has a lot to cover but at the same time plenty to promise. I look forward to the rest of the development once all the naughty bits are done being fixed and improved on.

Do you plan on anything that may be armor based in the future? Perhaps trying to fit in more armor and clothes to better suit the game? I like the current bare-foot way about it, but there are two things I noticed while messing around:

A) Common mods that add more armor don't work 100% with the legs, but that's expected since you can't be tasked with fixing them all. e.g. Immersive armor, etc.

B) You can stack more than one pair of boots for some reason. If you put up with the minimal additional carry weight, the additional armor is sort of an advantage. Not a big deal, but I wanted to know if that was your intention or just a detail not worth bothering with.

BadDog has stated before that he intends to do some kind of shin guard or similar thing for each kind of equipment (heavy, light, clothing) and use it to replace vanilla items, possibly with the same meshes but different retextures for each set to make it easier.

In the meantime, you can kind of fix A if you don't mind loosing the digitigrade stance by replacing this mod's skeletons with XPMSE ones. That way you still get the (now plantigrade) paws and most NPC's will be barefoot, but any mod-added footwear will work fine as long as it doesn't show the foot itself.

Issue B is a Skyrim engine bug that causes items with no corresponding ArmorAddon for the race to actually not occupy any slot and thus they can be stacked with working gear or with other glitched items. IIRC it shouldn't actually be happening but I'm not 100% sure on that. (Plus, it's Skyrim we're talking about. Nothing works the way it's supposed to).

BadDog has stated before that he intends to do some kind of shin guard or similar thing for each kind of equipment (heavy, light, clothing) and use it to replace vanilla items, possibly with the same meshes but different retextures for each set to make it easier.

In the meantime, you can kind of fix A if you don't mind loosing the digitigrade stance by replacing this mod's skeletons with XPMSE ones. That way you still get the (now plantigrade) paws and most NPC's will be barefoot, but any mod-added footwear will work fine as long as it doesn't show the foot itself.

Issue B is a Skyrim engine bug that causes items with no corresponding ArmorAddon for the race to actually not occupy any slot and thus they can be stacked with working gear or with other glitched items. IIRC it shouldn't actually be happening but I'm not 100% sure on that. (Plus, it's Skyrim we're talking about. Nothing works the way it's supposed to).

I do have XPMSE on at the moment, but as far as I could tell, it seems that some of the boots tend to just curve like the digitgrade legs but without the actual curves to match. I may just be doing something wrong as I am still quite new to all this.

On another matter, I have updated to everything according to the guides for schlongs, yet I still face the odd missing groin for most models in the game. Is there a particular load order for the esp that I overlooked? Should I disable smurfaddon or disable it? Since the guide on the hoodie schlong and the one here are conflicting.

Edit: Nevermind, found why my last issue was happening. Accidentally ticked the wrong thing in my MO

I do have XPMSE on at the moment, but as far as I could tell, it seems that some of the boots tend to just curve like the digitgrade legs but without the actual curves to match. I may just be doing something wrong as I am still quite new to all this.

On another matter, I have updated to everything according to the guides for schlongs, yet I still face the odd missing groin for most models in the game. Is there a particular load order for the esp that I overlooked? Should I disable smurfaddon or disable it? Since the guide on the hoodie schlong and the one here are conflicting.

The thing is this mod includes the modified skeletons in specific paths different from the vanilla one and points the races to them, so it isn't enough to have XPMSE installed after Yiffy Age, you have to manually rename XPMSE files and use them to overwrite this mod's ones. It's not that hard, I can even make a quick patch that does it (I have done so already in my game, so it's just a matter of packing the files in the right paths).

The thing is this mod includes the modified skeletons in specific paths different from the vanilla one and points the races to them, so it isn't enough to have XPMSE installed after Yiffy Age, you have to manually rename XPMSE files and use them to overwrite this mod's ones. It's not that hard, I can even make a quick patch that does it (I have done so already in my game, so it's just a matter of packing the files in the right paths).

I'll have to admit I'm starting to wrap my head around what you are saying, but the lazy side of me would prefer someone who knows what their doing to get it done. 

On another note, even after doing what I considered to be the fix, most of the schlongs are missing. I don't believe I have anything on wrong this time. 0.7 version, Hoodie 4.0 and 2.5 orc...smurf addon is disabled. Yet the pelvis is till missing. 

Edit: An observation I made is that male character I create still have their penis, but NPC seem to be lacking them. 

Edit edit: Seems like Schlong of Skyrim made all NPC males as "No Schlong"