Guest Posted July 12, 2021 Posted July 12, 2021 Thank you for your participation in my problem, but unfortunately there is no incest in the WickedWhims settings. I am an experienced user of WickedWhims, and I know exactly the WickedWhims menu and the mod itself as, my fingers on my hands. Probably WickedWhims will update its mod after the release of the next delusional add-on or catalog / game set, and I hope that everything will return.
DarkAudit Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 1 hour ago, mr.SimBlo said: I am an experienced user of WickedWhims That you can't find what the rest of us have been using without issue for months or years shows this to be a lie. 9
carnation77 Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 (edited) I have futons in my game, they are functional modified beds and they are recognized by WW as such, but of course the positioning is that of normal beds. Spoiler I wonder if it would be possible to implement positioning savings for single objects, once it has been modified. Spoiler Edited July 13, 2021 by carnation77
Guest Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 (edited) 19 hours ago, DarkAudit said: That you can't find what the rest of us have been using without issue for months or years shows this to be a lie. For WickedWhims, you do not need to jump with a tambourine, for it to work, you just need to put two files: TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Scripts.ts4script TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_Tuning But with Devious Desires, just with him, you need to tinker. Therefore, WickedWhims is much simpler. I generally downloaded WickedWhims not somewhere ... but on the WickedWhims website itself, and I have no idea what the problem is with the incest. When the next "shit" of The Sims 4: Dream Home Decorator came out - I updated all the mods, and then I had WickedWhims and Devious Desires ... but I did not notice that in the WickedWhims menu there was no "allow incest" menu, because I used Devious Desires. But with Devious Desires, I had a lot of problems, and I removed it from the mod folder. Going into the game, and deciding to "bring" the characters (brother and sister), and could not. Edited July 13, 2021 by mr.SimBlo
Novius Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 Incest is still there , just not in the same location Wicked Whims>Personalization>Wicked Attributes>Give Wicked Attributes This will bring up a list of many traits that deal with Wicked Whims including Incest. Or you can just go to Wicked Whims>Settings>Relationship Settings>Cheats>Global Incest Switch which will allow everyone to screw any family member.
Guest Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, Novius said: Incest is still there , just not in the same location Wicked Whims>Personalization>Wicked Attributes>Give Wicked Attributes This will bring up a list of many traits that deal with Wicked Whims including Incest. Or you can just go to Wicked Whims>Settings>Relationship Settings>Cheats>Global Incest Switch which will allow everyone to screw any family member. I tried everything. The only thing that pleases is that the rest of the gamers are fine, and that Wicked Whims left incest, as opposed to rape, to animal love. P.s. For now, I'll leave WickedWhims Inappropriate Unlock in my mod folder ... and when The Sims 4 Living with a Llama expansion pack comes out, I'll be hoping for the best Edited July 13, 2021 by mr.SimBlo
BatDood Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 5 minutes ago, mr.SimBlo said: ...as opposed to rape, to animal love. It's really simple. If you're looking for that stuff, look elsewhere. You're not gonna find it here. There's no sense bitching about why you can't have that with Wicked Whims. It's not going to happen. Accept it and move on. 4
Guest Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 7 minutes ago, BatDood said: It's really simple. If you're looking for that stuff, look elsewhere. You're not gonna find it here. There's no sense bitching about why you can't have that with Wicked Whims. It's not going to happen. Accept it and move on. Resign, accept and move on ... on? Where next ... will Wicked Whims be for nuns soon? Forgive me BatDood, I'm not trying to get nasty on you, it's just very strange to me that Sims 4 is so tight in terms of sex. I have never, never in my life admired characters and compared them with real people. These are not real people, why is it that everyone associates PLASTYLINE freaks with real people? In sims 3, KinkyWorldi was in vogue, there was rape and zoosex, and no one was offended.
Guest Posted July 13, 2021 Posted July 13, 2021 (edited) Wicked Whims has been around for a long time, so why is Wicked Whims not moving on ??? The Wicked Whims mod is so shackled. And the mod could already give us a lot more, for example, diseases that are transmitted through sex, such as AIDS, Gonorrhea and the like ... BUT, Wicked Whims is limited only by lice (Crab Lice) and that's it. It's a shame, FOR REGRESS, not progress! Edited July 13, 2021 by mr.SimBlo
Guest Posted July 14, 2021 Posted July 14, 2021 (edited) How do I get my SIM card to have a miscarriage? I have a basemental mod, and what do I need to take from the drugs for this to happen? P.s. And if I have already touched on the topic of pregnancy, then why does Wicked Whims not want to do surrogacy, take a dropper, take a sperm bank and "pour into himself"? Yes, the Nisa mod has something similar, but it is completely incomprehensible. I also know that everyone downloads such mods for miscarriage, donation - but I don't want to reload my mod folder, and the mods need to be updated, and the more there are, the more difficult it is to keep track of an old, broken mod. Edited July 14, 2021 by mr.SimBlo
00poxdus Posted July 14, 2021 Posted July 14, 2021 What is going on with July updates? When will they show up?
carnation77 Posted July 14, 2021 Posted July 14, 2021 36 minutes ago, 00poxdus said: What is going on with July updates? When will they show up? I imagine WW will probably get an update when the pre-patch for the new expansion will be released, but as a rule WW isn't updated here on LL every month.
DarkAudit Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 SOON... We're a week out from Cottage Living, so if tradition holds, we can expect a patch either later today, or this coming Tuesday. And since it's an Expansion Pack, expect EVERYTHING to break hard for a few days until the mod makers catch up.
ronald4adp Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 40 minutes ago, DarkAudit said: SOON... We're a week out from Cottage Living, so if tradition holds, we can expect a patch either later today, or this coming Tuesday. And since it's an Expansion Pack, expect EVERYTHING to break hard for a few days until the mod makers catch up. Full directory copy to another partition running ...... Thanks again.
DarkAudit Posted July 15, 2021 Posted July 15, 2021 No patch today means definitely this coming Tuesday. Prepare yourselves.
RUASim21 Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 4 hours ago, DarkAudit said: No patch today means definitely this coming Tuesday. Prepare yourselves. My game tried to update today before I caught it. I didn't know what update it was so I stopped that quick!
DarkAudit Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 3 hours ago, RUASim21 said: My game tried to update today before I caught it. I didn't know what update it was so I stopped that quick! There was no patch scheduled today, so that tells me your game is behind the current release. Meaning you're behind support for the current versions of the mods here. 1
RUASim21 Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 8 hours ago, DarkAudit said: There was no patch scheduled today, so that tells me your game is behind the current release. Meaning you're behind support for the current versions of the mods here. Just by one patch, which I don't remember.
Jhahmo Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 I'm finding group interactions a bit hard to get started without the Always Accept cheat. I do love the fact that the cheat has that "half level" as well, as I occasionally use that, but I usually leave it off because I like my sims to work for their WooHoos. However, in a group situation, as far as I can tell, relationship checks are made for each participant. I wonder if it would be super hard to add for example another level on that Always Accept cheat where group interactions would be accepted if the Sim has the requisite relationship with one of the participants? The roleplaying case is for example a situation where a GF brings home another girl for the BFs birthday (I think I've seen this in a film or two) or where someone gets convinced to "share" their spouse/SO
Scorpio Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 1 hour ago, Jhahmo said: I'm finding group interactions a bit hard to get started without the Always Accept cheat. I do love the fact that the cheat has that "half level" as well, as I occasionally use that, but I usually leave it off because I like my sims to work for their WooHoos. However, in a group situation, as far as I can tell, relationship checks are made for each participant. I wonder if it would be super hard to add for example another level on that Always Accept cheat where group interactions would be accepted if the Sim has the requisite relationship with one of the participants? The roleplaying case is for example a situation where a GF brings home another girl for the BFs birthday (I think I've seen this in a film or two) or where someone gets convinced to "share" their spouse/SO Always Accept 0 Bars or 1 Bar could restrict group sex depending on other WW Gender Compliance or Relationship Settings. Always Accept 2 Bars ignores Gender Compliance Restrictions to allow Group Sex but other settings might block this too I think. The main difference is the other WW Gender Compliance Switches as with one enabled other genders can join in. Both switches enabled is like anything goes and you'll likely have same sex sims asking for sex. In other words WW sees other sims above the 2P MF Sex act as the same sex for at least one of the 2 players having sex so straight sex settings won't allow any to join... Unless they are either Bi-Sexual Sims joining or the WW Gender Compliance switches are disabled. Rather complicated until you become quite good at finding and using WW for some time. You can look at my help file as my settings are Straight Sex wit h Gender Compliance ON so I don't have much joining in. Some notes are included for what some of the switches do as it may be easier than me writing a book here. WW Settings Help.txt
B10HAZARD. Posted July 16, 2021 Posted July 16, 2021 11 minutes ago, JWOQuil said: Does editing peeping sim affected their spawn? No.
Durolith Posted July 18, 2021 Posted July 18, 2021 On 2/7/2019 at 9:33 AM, RUASim21 said: Hey @TURBODRIVER Thanks for the mod and all that you do to keep it updated! I was wondering if WW will ever affect the fitness of a sim, not a lot, but just a small amount since in reality sex does burn a lot of calories. I was also wondering about a stamina system where if your sim is more experienced or has high fitness they might be able to last longer during sex. Just ideas that were floating around in my head. Ecactly what i'm looking for since im now a fat fuck that fuck everyone all the time lol
DarkAudit Posted July 19, 2021 Posted July 19, 2021 It is now Monday. The Expansion comes out Thursday. So that means... PATCH DAY IS TOMORROW. Turn off automatic updates. Take Origin offline in the last moments before H-hour. Follow the official broken/updated mods thread for news on your SFW mods. Do this, and your simming and lewd simming can continue uninterrupted. Failure to heed this warning will warrant a thwack from Agnes' purse. 5
Recommended Posts
Posted by DoctaSax,
leaving this pinned until update
Recommended by DoctaSax
Reputation Points
Go to this post
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now