WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

2 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Could you please explain how to setup a default skin for cocks? I have the same problem showing all of them black :(

Here's how I done it;

-Use cas.fulleditmode cheat

-Remove all clothes (to see changes to the cocks)

-Click the 'Face' category

-Select compatible skintones

Default skintones are ugly af, but will do for the mean time :((

4 hours ago, Tekisman said:

Could you please explain how to setup a default skin for cocks? I have the same problem showing all of them black :(

8 hours ago, Ruffbassn said:

Hey mate ya wanna explain how you have this working with the newest patch? Everyone else seems to have issues.

Well, after checking all of the new skintones, it appears some of them have black penises, but the majority of them are working. You just need to select one of the working ones from body -> skintones in CAS. See the little video I posted below:

1 minute ago, Spiderkeys said:

I'm had no interest in custom skintones or anything else that modified bodies, yet incredibilby most my sims have black dicks. 

It's because EA added a ton of new skintones, which are as of now unsupported by WickedWhims and TURBO is working hard to fix that issue.

@TURBODRIVER In WW there is a setting for the time that animation plays for. One of the settings is "as the original animation creator intended" or something like that. And if I play the animation it seems to work with the proper timing. However, if I make a playlist, the same animation can take up to 6 hours of game play to finish before moving on. (and most other animations repeat at least a few times before moving on) So my guess is that the "timing for animation" settings do not apply to the playlists.

2 hours ago, HuskTheHelpful said:

It's because EA added a ton of new skintones, which are as of now unsupported by WickedWhims and TURBO is working hard to fix that issue.

Thanks, I'll be patience, so annoyin' when you keep your game as clean as possible with just a few interesting mods.

Im having a ton of height issues. IE when I click on an animation for whicked whims things are NOT lining up correct. I have tried everything, I even enabled the height slider detector in the options menu for whicked whims. And suggestions? 

9 minutes ago, bsr2 said:

Im having a ton of height issues. IE when I click on an animation for whicked whims things are NOT lining up correct. I have tried everything, I even enabled the height slider detector in the options menu for whicked whims. And suggestions? 

Some sliders were also broken with the new Dec 7th patch.

Mostly body sliders and possibly eye sliders.

And at least one is causing problems with KS Slice of Life mod.

3 hours ago, carnation77 said:

Well, after checking all of the new skintones, it appears some of them have black penises, but the majority of them are working. You just need to select one of the working ones from body -> skintones in CAS. See the little video I posted below:

Those Skintones don't even show up for since this update... 

image.png.1371122ce8c4d1caa94ee8551dc75bdc.png

At least some showed up and im able to fix it under "Faces" right above ...

image.png.a818a5d3016b04fa01f860c2d2d44f12.png

26 minutes ago, Kymberlyxxx said:

Most non-default cc skin tones were broken with the latest game patch as you know.

Probably includes WW/TURBO's [Optional] Skin Tones. 

You will likely have to remove them until they have updates.

More info about broken non-adult mods/updates here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/984645/broken-updated-mods-cc-skin-tones-dec-2020

1 hour ago, Kymberlyxxx said:

image.png.1371122ce8c4d1caa94ee8551dc75bdc.png

At least some showed up and im able to fix it under "Faces" right above ...

image.png.a818a5d3016b04fa01f860c2d2d44f12.png

Kymberly, I saw people on reddit with the same issue but resolved it by updating a mod they had that was designed to show more columns in CAS.  The new update seemed to have broken it but the mod creator updated it very quickly

2 hours ago, Synalia said:

Kymberly, I saw people on reddit with the same issue but resolved it by updating a mod they had that was designed to show more columns in CAS.  The new update seemed to have broken it but the mod creator updated it very quickly

Awesome., thank you that was the issue...  I was using 5 columns (older version)  ...works great now..thank you so much after I downloaded the update works ...

image.png.88fbada232f9440afb53eab055fb4020.png

10 hours ago, sexysick23 said:

Sims 4 updated and i cannot enable my mods. should i just wait for a whims update ?

I had the same issue. I had BB, better bodies in my mods folder.  I only removed [BB]Skintones.package (to a desktop folder) and the game loaded my mods.  Still have the shadow dick issue, but at least I can do non sex stuff like building houses, sex dungeons, bordellos, playing with split level designs etc. 

11 minutes ago, Julie1918 said:

So all my sims dicks are like pitch black now since the update....

These are the skin tones broken by the update....if this helps...Change the skin tone or wait till Turbodriver releases an update,which he's working on as I type this :)

BrokenSkins.png

2 hours ago, GoldenRain said:

I had the same issue. I had BB, better bodies in my mods folder.  I only removed [BB]Skintones.package (to a desktop folder) and the game loaded my mods.  Still have the shadow dick issue, but at least I can do non sex stuff like building houses, sex dungeons, bordellos, playing with split level designs etc. 

Better Body is basically abandonware at this point.

I have been using a skin overlay (not one that changes the color of the sims skin) and I haven't had any problems with the Sims that have one. I haven't even gone into CAS yet so...the dick just stayed normal without me doing anything. 

Admittedly my current sim isn't fucking and suckin every dick they see.

But...at least with the sim I'm paying with has a normal (non black void dick). I'm also using Simdulgence's*sp*  dick and I haven't checked the other dicks yet.

I'm scared, lol.  Trying to play/fuck with the sims with normal dicks until WW gets an update.