WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

17 minutes ago, footmania69 said:

162a Body selector does not work. Does anyone know the reason for this?

Additionally, if I take off sim's clothes, don't have the option to dress up.

It is working. Have you tried loading the game with only WW, after deleting the localthumbcache.package and the wickedwhimsmod folder from the saves folder? If you haven't, try doing that and also redownload WW just to be sure. If it works, add back a penis mod and see if you can select it in the body selector.

3 hours ago, farbulldog said:

Hello.  All of my male sims have a black penis.  This is using only the game with all expansions and the WickedWhims mod so no conflict unless WW is conflicting with itself?  What can I do?

Ok, t'was my mistake.  I downloaded the wrong WW version.  Version 162a fixed black peen.

2 hours ago, riicky83 said:

I haven't seen anyone else mention this but when I updated the WW to it's newest patch my game takes a good while longer to load now, not an infiniate loading screen but the load time is significantly longer than what it was before.

It's possibly due to the hotfix for the skin tone issue not being fully optimized and just that a hotfix while Turbo fully figures out what to do going forward since without having laptop mode off and uncompressed sim textures on you get the missing CC texture on sims so it's likely the next version will not only not make that an issue or hopefully anyway and hopefully put the loading time back down

1 hour ago, The_Countess said:

It's possibly due to the hotfix for the skin tone issue not being fully optimized and just that a hotfix while Turbo fully figures out what to do going forward since without having laptop mode off and uncompressed sim textures on you get the missing CC texture on sims so it's likely the next version will not only not make that an issue or hopefully anyway and hopefully put the loading time back down

Think it's resolved now, I updated another mod that was giving me a few errors and the speed seems to be back to normal.

I'm having a slight issue with strip club employees set to "charming clients" where they will shoo a client or tell a client to move then both that client and the employee just leave the lot.

The employee either comeback after like 30 seconds or just never comes back until the next time the club opens, It doesn't happen everytime but happens every once in a while.

The employee is also set to prostitution via Nisa's Perversions so I can't say for 100% that the shooing/move interaction is a WW interaction.

I've been running the game speed while on normal during the entire time the club is open and it also doesn't throw me any exception errors.

I'm also running WW 1.62a and Nisa's 2.7ha.

Has anyone else experienced this happening?

Edit: I have discovered that the employee that tells a Loiterer to leave will 100% of the time leave as well, but can be stopped by forcing a conversation with them before they actually reach the edge of the lot.

7 hours ago, krimsonxg said:

I'm having a slight issue with strip club employees set to "charming clients" where they will shoo a client or tell a client to move then both that client and the employee just leave the lot.

The employee either comeback after like 30 seconds or just never comes back until the next time the club opens, It doesn't happen everytime but happens every once in a while.

The employee is also set to prostitution via Nisa's Perversions so I can't say for 100% that the shooing/move interaction is a WW interaction.

I've been running the game speed while on normal during the entire time the club is open and it also doesn't throw me any exception errors.

I'm also running WW 1.62a and Nisa's 2.7ha.

Has anyone else experienced this happening?

Edit: I have discovered that the employee that tells a Loiterer to leave will 100% of the time leave as well, but can be stopped by forcing a conversation with them before they actually reach the edge of the lot.

Yes I've got this issue to! same versions WW 1.62a and Nisa's 2.7ha.

So I've been having this problem where my sims would stop having sex and would just constantly do the spin animation (when they swap clothes) and just disappear and reappear. Whats generally the cause of this problem? WW gives a notification stating there is something wrong with the animations but when I do the same animation to another sims sometimes it works fine. 

12 hours ago, Reckoning said:

So I've been having this problem where my sims would stop having sex and would just constantly do the spin animation (when they swap clothes) and just disappear and reappear. Whats generally the cause of this problem? WW gives a notification stating there is something wrong with the animations but when I do the same animation to another sims sometimes it works fine. 

So would you say that it's totally random or only with specific sims?

And is it always the same animation that bugs out?

I suspect an older outdated animation might be the cause but you never really know for sure without more testing.

Might even be a corrupted animation.

If you can isolate the animation/author when it happens it would make things easier, maybe.

Hover your mouse over the Wicked Icon on the left to see what animation is playing when it happens.

Unless you already know what animation does this of course.

Hi there, can someone give me a hand; I have quite some animations error. For example:

Code #1 Couldn't find appropriate Sims to perfomr Handjob Sex at picked location.

Possible reasons...

But: I am running the latest version and I have installed animations.

The same action (handjob) does work at another place.

Do you know how I can solve this, or further analyse this?

Also it tells I could run ww.fix - but I have no clue where to do this.

kind regards

image.png.cdc0959f20b91d67a32ca82d1d70c752.png

1 hour ago, steman said:

Code #1 Couldn't find appropriate Sims to perfomr Handjob Sex at picked location.

This is usually because a sim/s is unavailable for sex for various different reasons.

1. Sim is leaving lot/zone or is just passing through.

2. Sim is set to prefer another gender

3. Sim is romantic or married to another and won't cheat

4. Sim is at risk for pregnancy

5. Public sex or other sims around and sim is too shy

And more I can't think of ATM

Changing some WW settings can fix some of them although # 1 is the most probable reason.

If you can ask them to hang out first it will usually fix #1.

I'd also move all your animations into a folder named Wicked Animations

1 hour ago, steman said:

Hi there, can someone give me a hand; I have quite some animations error. For example:

Possible reasons...

kind regards

ww.fix is a cheat code so just open up the menu to type it in. I had to take out everything and start with the new ww mod and slowly add everything else back. Any animations that have not been updated in years seem to no longer work. So I went through to see which ones have updated very recently and am using those. Now everything is cool except sometimes I get an exception error, mainly when my sim watches sex. 

On 12/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, Possumel said:

guys, does anyone know how to fix this?

i deleted a lot of mods and left just the barebones of ww and mccc plus a few script mods to minimize the chances of broken mods making last exception conflicts and i still get notifications of it, but when i used the turbodriver lastexception assistant its telling me this

for ww i deleted all body meshes that i had, but i have a lot of animations downloaded, and some from creators listed as inactive in the wicked whims download page.

has anyone else encountered this?

edit: maybe its important to mention, i updated my wicked whims to the last version from december 11th

image.png.bd3c21f6bac14ba0e8ac58be551831d3.png

Yes I kept getting them and took every single mod out and started from scratch. Seems the older stuff I had was causing problems. Now it only happens when my sim watches sex. 

41 minutes ago, LuluX2 said:

ww.fix is a cheat code so just open up the menu to type it in. I had to take out everything and start with the new ww mod and slowly add everything else back. Any animations that have not been updated in years seem to no longer work. So I went through to see which ones have updated very recently and am using those. Now everything is cool except sometimes I get an exception error, mainly when my sim watches sex. 

This has nothing to do with a Code 1 error and old animations won't trigger it.

2 hours ago, steman said:

Possible reasons...

kind regards

Ctrl/Shift/C opens the cheat bar....just type it in there.