WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

I'm going to go ahead and throw caution to the wind by test out the latest patch. The update might be useful considering how often my main sims are darker skinned but not as useful as simply adding a skin tone slider and skin pattern selector similar to what the Pets have already.

That way, One could make the half-white, half-black aliens from Star Trek the original series.

As anticipated, the only thing which acts up in the slightest (that I have seen so far, anyway) is certain custom skin tones. Even custom overlays seem unaffected, allowing one to use one of the new skin tones enabled by use of the skin tone sliders (Hue, Brightness and Opacity) then place one of the old overlays onto it. 

Spoiler

1250192205_Sims4Screenshot2020_12.07-14_22_09_93.thumb.png.45fb2d2afd6f3f9cecf1e51b37d85098.png

As one can see here, this sim being a new shade of brown does not stop Tigersan's muscle overlay from showing up. 

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a mayhem with this patch. Slider are out and everything, brilliant work EA,

Edit: 

So custom skins seems to be working if have fix for them after famous october patch, sliders also but the amout of chaos that has been implemented into character creator is shocking. Can't just they focus on real in-game bugs ? Game still have a lot of them.

So steam kind of forced the update onto me but from what I can see, you can't see any custom skintones and the misc section which is meant for fantasy skins is completely empty of any options. Oh and cocks are pitch black, reminds me of the japanese ero content that censors the dicks this way. But besides that everything else 'seems' fine.

Everything works for me, all the sliders and custom skins, mods, and so on. To correct my initial situation (I could not turn mods on in options settings), I moved all of my mods out of the game. Then I deleted all of the loose files in the Sims 4 directory, the files you see at the bottom-avatarcache to usersetting. Started the game over and allowed it to create a new resource config file. Selected the setting to use mods under options, got out of the game, re-added all of the contents from the mod folder, and everything is there and works. Custom skintones are under skin details in CAS, they all worked for me. I don't know if this would work for everyone, but I am up and running. Worth a try.

2 hours ago, randomxyn said:

I removed the default replacement skins I had, deleted caches, ran ww.fix. Still black dicks.

It's not game breaking of course, just visually, disturbing.

I carefully (sort of) removed custom skins from tons of recommended people, nothing worked, until I tried "Simdulgence"-removal. 

It might have just been a happy error on my part but this worked (yay) But I'm not saying it was them, and in fact they mention something about it in their mod.

Capture.JPG.863d3193e4e96dc3fe497ce65233de7f.JPG

Edit: Not exactly, it worked on one sim but then another came along with the same problem.

So I'm still on a quest 

Edit2: Makeup (on the face) got rid of the other sim's black-thing.

The only thing left now is very white skin in the groin-thigh-area, but I'll probably get that one soon.

53 minutes ago, randomxyn said:

I removed the default replacement skins I had, deleted caches, ran ww.fix. Still black dicks.

It's not game breaking of course, just visually, disturbing.

I was able to use Noir and Dark Sims swatch in the Tattoo section.

I had a glitch with More CAS Columns though. And my Main Menu is blank where it should show the packs.

3 hours ago, Nicholas2004 said:

Everything works for me, all the sliders and custom skins, mods, and so on. To correct my initial situation (I could not turn mods on in options settings), I moved all of my mods out of the game. Then I deleted all of the loose files in the Sims 4 directory, the files you see at the bottom-avatarcache to usersetting. Started the game over and allowed it to create a new resource config file. Selected the setting to use mods under options, got out of the game, re-added all of the contents from the mod folder, and everything is there and works. Custom skintones are under skin details in CAS, they all worked for me. I don't know if this would work for everyone, but I am up and running. Worth a try.

Thanks for that, haven't tried the skintones but at least I can continue my game.

3 hours ago, Nicholas2004 said:

Thanks for that, haven't tried the skintones but at least I can continue my game.

3 hours ago, Theago said:

Did anyone have this penis issue? 

Only one NPC that I've noticed so far.  My Sim looks normal.

I also found a bunch of Helio tops are FUBAR.  Getting the famous red and white checkerboard with the question marks.

24 minutes ago, nomadicherdsman said:

I'm having this problem too.  I don't have any custom skintones, not even the WW ones, and the only penis I have in game is the WW default one. 

Ran a bit of troubleshooting and it seems half of the skin tones have the black penis, the rest of them look fine. Tested with only WW mod so I'm not sure what the issue is exactly still. If you want a temporary fix just change the skin tone of your character to one that doesn't have the issue for now.

2 minutes ago, rikul said:

Ran a bit of troubleshooting and it seems half of the skin tones have the black penis, the rest of them look fine. Tested with only WW mod so I'm not sure what the issue is exactly still. If you want a temporary fix just change the skin tone of your character to one that doesn't have the issue for now.

okay tnx