WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

4 hours ago, jenyeah said:

So, you guys didn't check if there is update for it or not...

Check it out here, it already done it by Turbodriver: WickedWhims Extra Skin Tones Mod

The one on Turbodriver's sight does NOT have the slider settings put in yet, yes it shows in CAS but it has far to extreme slider function.

2 hours ago, barboy5555 said:

So, you didn't check if the update work or not before throwing shade...

That wasn't an update. That was the July 28, 2020 file, which doesn't show up in CAS.

Thanks barboy5555 for the fix, I was only 1/4 way through fixing manually in S4S since cmar's is windows only, and I am on mac.

Soo, I presumably System Requirements have gone up with this version.

Without Uncompressed Textures all my sims looks like this

ss-2020-12-12-at-11-15-56.jpg

By Enabling it is ok, AND i only have MCCC and WW in the Mods thats it!

I kind of regret updating I'll rather black penises than this, can't find a way to find a earlier version of ww.

3 hours ago, Spiderkeys said:

Soo, I presumably System Requirements have gone up with this version.

Without Uncompressed Textures all my sims looks like this

ss-2020-12-12-at-11-15-56.jpg

By Enabling it is ok, AND i only have MCCC and WW in the Mods thats it!

I kind of regret updating I'll rather black penises than this, can't find a way to find a earlier version of ww.

The November version is still working, with black penises.

General / Wicked Attributes

• Compatibility for the 1.69.57 (December 7th) game patch
  • All of the newly added base game skin tones are now compatible
No more pitch black penises! You're required to enable 'Uncompressed Sim Textures' and disable 'Laptop Mode' in Graphics Settings.
I'm mentioning this specifically as making all of the skin tones work is a temporary solution that's not ideal. It might not be the most efficient or pretty solution, but you shouldn't be able to tell anything is different, although some potential issues might occur.
Currently, the only known to me issue is that tanned males will have odd coloring around their penis area. This will hopefully be solved with a proper solution at some point.
1 hour ago, Vincenza said:

for weeks i had no error messages. now the shit starts again. every time i leave the game. this is no fun. especially since the exception files run into the void.

sims4.PNG

I am getting lots of posture and weather related LEs. They don't influence my game style but I am deeply annoyed by their presence.

I've been getting this error and some of the sims penises don't show up in CAS. When I checked with the last exception assistant it says it is "

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis' module."

I have version 162a and my game is at version 1.69.57.1020

Any ideas as how I can fix this?

lastException.txt

1 hour ago, BigTBen said:

I've been getting this error and some of the sims penises don't show up in CAS. When I checked with the last exception assistant it says it is "

Script Mod Import Error (wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis)

Broken/Outdated mod is importing the 'wickedwhims.nudity.body.penis' module."

I have version 162a and my game is at version 1.69.57.1020

Any ideas as how I can fix this?

lastException.txt 4.4 kB · 0 downloads

Have you got Sugar Life mod? And if so, is it up-to-date?

1 hour ago, carnation77 said:

Have you got Sugar Life mod? And if so, is it up-to-date?

Don't have sugar life but by removing mods it seems that the AEP mod is somehow causing the last exception. I still am missing penises in CAS (had them before and can't tell which skintone is causing the black penis without going back and forth into CAS)

15 minutes ago, Loucifer13 said:

try deleating ww save folder contents also old setting f up new patches game will replace what it needs on lode (in the S4 documents folder)

Tried that before. I deleted everything in the save folder, WWnfolog and the localthumbcache and started a new game after I removed AEP. I going to kept removing mods to see if anything else is causing it.

I just tryed to run WickedWhims v162a it loads to main menu fine but when I load up a house I get stuck in infinite loading screen so I went back to last one and the game loads up fine the only thing new I added at same time is Simdulgence Skintone Fix 12.2020 but I don't think it should effect it but I may test it later to see bearing in mind WickedWhims has done a big update fix so there's bound to be a few more problems possibly to polish out.

I am having an issue with mods after the recent update 1.69.57.1020. When I redownloaded the latest mods such as WW my sims become checkered unless I disable the mods including the WW. This is the second time I am having an issue with checkered sims, I tried using the mod detector it says the Script is wrong content but the package is ready. Before the update all the mods were not causing any issues but now I can't play with mods at all. I love WW, EV, mods by LittleMsSam etc. 

Sims_Checkered_2.JPG

Ts4_Mods_Disabled.JPG

27 minutes ago, KinkyKittens said:

Is it possible that the newest update is missing the "OPTIONAL WINDOWS AUTO INSTALLER" .bat file? I'm using a new system and wanted to re-install WW but the folder only contained:

- WW folder with .PACKAGE and .TS4SCRIPT

- instuction video .mp4

- WW license .txt

Am I missing something?

The installer was taken out a little while ago. Just put the files in your mod folder as you would any other mod, making sure they are no more than one folder deep. 

I wish it was possible under sex options to set sex to not end until a climax animation is played and also have a limit set as far as how long animations will go on, that is to say that I wish it was possible to have both set at the same time, or have a setting that allows Wicked Whims to pick an appropriate climax animation after a set duration in order to finish off the sequence.