WickedWhims v180a [2024-05-18]

My Wickedwhims is not functioning at all. When I downloaded the recent update (Nov 17 2019) and tried to play a household it crashed, until I removed the ts4script file. Then it allowed me to play a household but the game says it's missing the tunning.package when its not. The package is right in the mods folder (same place as other wicked whim files) and Nisa's doesn't even work.

Also, is the new legacy compatible with wickedwhims?

3 hours ago, shonnig516 said:

My Wickedwhims is not functioning at all. When I downloaded the recent update (Nov 17 2019) and tried to play a household it crashed, until I removed the ts4script file. Then it allowed me to play a household but the game says it's missing the tunning.package when its not. The package is right in the mods folder (same place as other wicked whim files) and Nisa's doesn't even work.

Also, is the new legacy compatible with wickedwhims?

You installed it wrong. You have to have both the package and the script for WW to work. If your game is crashing, you've got something else going on breaking stuff. It's not WW.

I think this message will have to be repeated several times. No one reads three pages back. Mod WW works great. There is no problem with him. If your game has problems read here.

On 11/18/2019 at 10:21 AM, Petr54 said:

Version 1.58. Does the game crash? Do you have a problem? WW has nothing to do with this. Read here.

Since the last patch, there have been numerous reports about broken items with custom deco slots (bookcases, tables, shelves, etc.). The problem appears to be the addition of an apparently arbitrary limit on the number of bones an item can have. This change has impacted packages with custom added slots, causing these items to crash the game.

Before this patch, there was no reported limit on the number of deco slots that could be added to an item that functioned in the game. Since this patch, no mod can have more than 195 bones in the rig resource. This limits the number of slots that an item can have and still function in the game.

The result is that many CC items are now causing the game to crash. People have been making Sims 4 CC items with more than 195 bones for years. Thus, this change is causing a very large number of items to crash the game. Fixing this on our end would require all creators to modify all the creations they've made for the last several years.

What we're hoping is that EA will back out this possibly unintended change so that the years of work our community has put in on an enormous amount of content does not require creators to fix all of these many items. There is no graceful way for us to fix this with a batch fix, and making these items game-safe would reduce their appeal to players (it would require removing slots that players want). I would like to emphasize that this change is impacting a very large number of CC packages.

On 11/18/2019 at 2:11 PM, Petr54 said:

For those who have a game crash or problem, you need to do the following:

Download and install Sims 4 Studio

http://sims4studio.com/thread/562/sims-studio-windows-wishes-open

Launch it and open the cheat console with a key combination Ctrl + Shift + C.

In the window that appears, enter "Slot195" (without quotes)

Next, select the "Mods" folder. Click "Ok."

Wait until the program scans your Mods folder.

A window appears with a list of broken mods that will need to be removed manually from your Mods folder.

Make sure you have the latest version of Sims 4 Studio installed before doing all of the above.

Sorry for my bad English.

I am not sure if this is related to the patch but I am getting the following error on some of my households with cc. The game boots fine and I can see the house hold in cas but when I start the game and try to load into a household it crashes.

image.png.051e206a88d7f6fb59964cc449252ede.png

@TURBODRIVER Now that university is here and all, I have a couple of suggestions if possible

My sim got her period while in the dorms. She can order some from the computer but it would take tomorrow to arrive in mail. For realistic terms, she needs these ASAP. I can use cheats to enable build mode to edit dorms, then buy some from build mode but again I prefer something more realistic. Can we get some tampons/pads dispenser object? So that I can put them in the dorm's bathroom.That'd be so awesome for gameplay.

I found a condom dispenser mod by simdulgence (which was awesome for keeping tabs with pregnancy in dorms ;) )

Can I suggest making similar to this but with pads/tampons?

Another suggestion, there's a setting in whickedwhims for realistic chance that sims can get pregnant even with condoms right. Assuming they fell off or the condom tore.

If it did happen by chances can we get a custom buff after like "oh shit the condom tore" or something? XD then cum layer would be visible

edit: Some bugs on the new bathroom stalls
take pregnancy test - option is there but sims cant perform it

check for pregnancy chance - option is not there

condom dispenser.png

46 minutes ago, cobra2001 said:

Hopefully EA fixes this I scanned for content with slot195 but found nothing still crashes on loading. only thing I have is body mods but thought those would have shown up in the scan.

slot195 only searches for custom furniture that has more than the 195 placement slots. It will only detect tables, shelves and all the other furniture that can have stuff on top.

There's more cc that broke after the pacth that can't be found with that command, i. e. showers. You'll have to find the culprit with the 50/50 method.

1 hour ago, cobra2001 said:

Hopefully EA fixes this I scanned for content with slot195 but found nothing still crashes on loading. only thing I have is body mods but thought those would have shown up in the scan.

Since this last patch was so severe I'd say anything is suspect in regard to Mods.

Does the game run OK without using any mods at all?

Got a hunch it could even be save game data that needs to be cleared first.

If you run the game without any mods and load up to just the map screen only then save as, 'test', or 'new'.

It gives you a clean save for mod testing, just don't overwrite it later with mods installed.

Be sure to delete the localthumbcache both before and after doing the above.

Also go into the saves folder and delete any old WW, or Nisa's WP data after removing all mods. 

Start testing with WW + animations only.

Or whatever other mod you choose, but it's a one at a time deal when bug hunting.

Doing an Origin Repair Install after removing mods isn't a bad idea either.

If nothing is bad it doesn't take very long, just to be sure game files are OK first.    

The lap dance feature, though, I can only use it at a strip club? 'Cause I've been trying to make my Sim do one for her wife, and... I can't...? So, I can only use it, at a strip club? I don't want to have a strip club in my world (yet), and just wanted to use this with these two Sims... 

Also, since I'm on the topic, can't I make my Sim watch her wife perform (over the dance spot), and in the dance pole, though?

13 minutes ago, KinkyKittens said:

Does anyone else have the problem that WW doesn't show up in the game entirely? I'm thinking I must've done something wrong because I re-installed the game and added the mods again, my whole cc shows up but not the WW stuff.

When you start the game, and Sims 4 shows you what mods you have (including script mods), is WW listed? If not - you installed it wrong.

19 minutes ago, KinkyKittens said:

I didn't spot it, I'll try to re-install it. Thanks!

By far the most common error is putting it in a subfolder too deep. Sims 4 won't find it.

Worst case, copy the ts4script file and package file directly to your mods folder. And make doubly sure there are no old copies floating around.

45 minutes ago, Dal93132 said:

Hi, 

I get some problem with nudity of my sims ; all the time i get's these squares (in last patch i don't had this problem)

Any ide how to fix it ? 

I dealate all mods; put the new one (with new update) and nothing 

bug sims.png

Did you install a no mosaic blur mod? You need it if you wish to see the sims naked.

1 hour ago, Dal93132 said:

Hi, 

I get some problem with nudity of my sims ; all the time i get's these squares (in last patch i don't had this problem)

Any ide how to fix it ?

On 6/14/2019 at 11:47 AM, TURBODRIVER said:

"StreamerMode" or "Censorship". There is no other way to have censorship over WickedWhims without installing it.

You have to delete the "StreamerMode" file.

You need no "no mosaic mod" to got naked sims - this is still integrated in WW.

I just got Wicked Whims ?

20_11.19_16-33-35DarleenMarleenTwinsPaint.png.8be07d4fefe5c6b91dd3e2cf689b6db7.png