Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

• 3 weeks later...

PERFECT! I just finished and I'm glad bc thats exactly what I made lol

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-46-57-62.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-47-32-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-48-22-55.png

hey funnibunni... how did you open the mouth for those animations?

for dm i was considering creating a formlist "poses that need an open mouth" and trying to sexlab it open, as i hadn't really seen a way to do it on the animation rig. :o

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-46-57-62.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-47-32-85.pngattachicon.gifTESV 2015-12-09 02-48-22-55.png

for dm i was considering creating a formlist "poses that need an open mouth" and trying to sexlab it open, as i hadn't really seen a way to do it on the animation rig. :o

Darkieeee! ^_^ I hope you had an awesome holiday and I actually replaced a furniture animation from nsap when I tested this. I had to set the expressions in sexlab mcm menu I wish it were possible to do it in 3ds max :(

Darkieeee! ^_^ I hope you had an awesome holiday and I actually replaced a furniture animation from nsap when I tested this. I had to set the expressions in sexlab mcm menu I wish it were possible to do it in 3ds max :(

ok good just wanted to make sure you weren't hoarding excess magic lolol

holiday, uneventful XD

ok good just wanted to make sure you weren't hoarding excess magic lolol

holiday, uneventful XD

LMFAO awww come on if I figured that out I would definitely let you know. And yup same here I spent it at the computer trying to export new chaurus animations and playing Skyrim :D

Found new cool execution mod

Ryona execution ,download here http://www.mediafire.com/file/39qr3jx234djck0/Ryona_Execution.zip

Can this target player chara?

In theory, yes, but the animation will block. I tried. Even beheading the player needs a special script.

If you don't mind my prying, but what special script is that?

I don't know, I never found it...

I'm really surprised that nobody doesn't fix position of player/npc when dragon "eat" player/npc. And really surprised that nobody doesn't create poses of dragon-eating-someone. But if there are some tutorials, may be i can try. But have no experience in that things yet.

I'm really surprised that nobody doesn't fix position of player/npc when dragon "eat" player/npc. And really surprised that nobody doesn't create poses of dragon-eating-someone. But if there are some tutorials, may be i can try. But have no experience in that things yet.

There is a dragon eating animation in horny dragons of skyrim.

Pretty cool but without proper meshes, you end up just falling through the dragon in the end. 

hi guys, i believe this is my very first post!

I once saw a female follower mod, this follower had been executed/killed and during a quest you had to resurrect her. i think you had to find pieces of her/other women around skyrim and stitch them all together (like Calixto Corrium is attempting to do in the quest blood on the ice).
She had a custom body, one that looked more grey, stitched together along the arms and neck, with some heavy scarring, much like the Tim Burton film, corpses bride. (still human looking, not like a zombie or draugr) 

(if you ever played fable 2, at one point you could resurrect the queen and marry her, undead/stitched looking, but alive.)

Does anybody know where i can find anything like this? it doesn't have to be that specific mod, but one that adds a stitched together undead "corpses bride" follower?

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)

It's for impalement. Forgot to mention, 1 more animation would be just a 1-frame dead relaxed npc that died on a pole lol. Kind of like that screenshot.

Wow! I can't believe I hadn't seen those animations before. I actually tried making something similar by simply using FNIS poses to create screenshots. They turned out alright but didn't seem very fitting in the "post your sex screenshots" category. Quick question, are those impaled animations used in the SLAL Pack? Thanks!

Hey may I ask what its for so I do it correctly the first time like is it for hanging or are they impaled? I will have them ready tonight. :)
It's for impalement. Forgot to mention, 1 more animation would be just a 1-frame dead relaxed npc that died on a pole lol. Kind of like that screenshot.

Wow! I can't believe I hadn't seen those animations before. I actually tried making something similar by simply using FNIS poses to create screenshots. They turned out alright but didn't seem very fitting in the "post your sex screenshots" category. Quick question, are those impaled animations used in the SLAL Pack? Thanks!

Lol honestly I don't know if I released them or not. I will check today. And if not then I will add them in the next update :)

Lol honestly I don't know if I released them or not. I will check today. And if not then I will add them in the next update :)

Thank you!  :)

Can i have an animation like this ?

z25.gif

Gif doesn't work...if its gory and disgusting I WILL create it. Speaking of which, I have been messing around in 3ds max with the vanilla skeletons and realized that I may be able to do some really awesome stuff with the npcs decapitated head...wish me luck! :P
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...