Vore, Amputees, and scarred bodies

Can i have an animation like this ?

Spoiler

Gif doesn't work...if its gory and disgusting I WILL create it. Speaking of which, I have been messing around in 3ds max with the vanilla skeletons and realized that I may be able to do some really awesome stuff with the npcs decapitated head...wish me luck!

It's about monster's birth animation from pregnant female player.

Like horror movie!

• 3 weeks later...

Aaaand this is why Skyrim is the best open world game ever released. Just look at it, it's ghastly and I LOVE IT.

LOL I totally agree with you. ^_^

Its funny, its seems as of recent skyrim really has taken a darker turn to the mods... i fucking love it..

Cant wait man, keep up the good work.. the dudes over at gchn are gonna lose their shit when this makes to their corner of the net

Aaaand this is why Skyrim is the best open world game ever released. Just look at it, it's ghastly and I LOVE IT.

LOL I totally agree with you. ^_^

Its funny, its seems as of recent skyrim really has taken a darker turn to the mods... i fucking love it..

Cant wait man, keep up the good work.. the dudes over at gchn are gonna lose their shit when this makes to their corner of the net

Thanks man! I tried uploading more stuff on there but it won't work :( I will try again :P

Thanks man! I tried uploading more stuff on there but it won't work :( I will try again :P

I think their servers are fucked again. 90% sure this is the issue.. reliable hosting for that content is well.. tough .

Ahhh I see. Well I will post my new stuff on here and undertow.club then :)

I think their servers are fucked again. 90% sure this is the issue.. reliable hosting for that content is well.. tough .

Ahhh I see. Well I will post my new stuff on here and undertow.club then :)

I have not seen anything worthwhile pop there in a minute, but i dont think most of them know the world of skyrim modding

With all this impressives stuff no one try to make a big skyrim MATURE Overhauls?

At that point, straight up skip skyrim.. use the CK kit.. and start here

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3827-modern-city/

with some of these mods on this website.. with their assets/ animations/ scripts

i think something big in the future

• 2 weeks later...

I'm modifying the scrpt for executionnr chopping block, based on death alternative ones.

Soon, I hope I will able to behead the player.

Does this mean I can walk around without a head? :D

Can already be done.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/63280/?

Lack of interest...

A good thing will be have the head as an item...

Is there one where you can kill or stun (like how it is in Defeat or Submit) and decapitate your enemy? Like via chopping block or something? Ten to one says you could use something like Jaxonz Positioner to move or add the head to your inventory (cause if I remember right it does it with static items at least)
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...