[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

First, thanks all :)

I am having issues with the bj animations and doggy bed side, won't start, have worked after installation of v04 update but not anymore. Any suggestions? Have already tried downloading the package again, same issue. Thanks

try delete WickedWoohooMod save in your sims 4 folder

None of the download links are working for me :(

Use another browser like firefox or chrome and try again

...so where do we send the donations! $imply put, the animations are the best.

it is not necessary, but thank you very much

Next time  :)

spanking for naughty simsettes

I NEVER WANTED TO CRY SO MUCH! YES YES SPANKS PLSSSS

Amra, your work is great! I have a glitch or something wrong in my mods stopping my female sims from getting naked during the sex animations, they change right into default clothing,usually pink underwear..But when I use your new blow job animation 2,3,and 4,my female sims stay naked the entire time.. I wanted to no what you use to keep them naked during sex animation, or if anyone reading this could help that would be great.Thanx!!

Each time I try to download the files from the download section they show up as this WW_Amra72_Animations V0.4.solitairetheme8. Please help.  

snapback.png

trying to download these...but it downloads as a "solitare theme".....???

Same here...  :(

Kind of figured out why...It's because I was using Microsoft Edge. Weird. Downloaded Chrome and got the right file  :)

So Amra72... I was checking out The Sims 4 female rig, and noticed there a bones for the breasts... do you know if the game engine recognised animations for those bones? Are boob jiggle animations possible at the moment?! It's something I want so bad!

edit: well, I did a bit of googling and answered my own question. Doesn't seem like the game is set up for it to work :( I hope it's a problem a mod wizard can solve one day...

So Amra72... I was checking out The Sims 4 female rig, and noticed there a bones for the breasts... do you know if the game engine recognised animations for those bones? Are boob jiggle animations possible at the moment?! It's something I want so bad!

edit: well, I did a bit of googling and answered my own question. Doesn't seem like the game is set up for it to work :( I hope it's a problem a mod wizard can solve one day...

I animate all in blender breast, glass, etc. but unfortunately it didn't appear in game maybe later with better rigs......

BlowJob stand Floor 2 - 2P/3P MFM

post-125769-0-60835300-1472899978_thumb.gif

I animate all in blender breast, glass, etc. but unfortunately it didn't appear in game maybe later with better rigs......

BlowJob stand Floor 2 - 2P/3P MFM

Hi Amra!! The first, I love your amazing work in Sims 3 and Sims4!!

The breast can be moving because these bones are part of the engine game, I guess these bones there are for size breast and only work in CAS edit/create Sims. I think the way is remove the limitation in game, but this is work of some modder... Withouth movement breast the animatons are not the same (or maybe with other rig as you said)...  I was looking in google but I can´t find anything.