[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

I use your animations the most. They are spot on. There was one phase where the male sim looked angry and the female sim looked in pain. You picked up on that and changed it. I appreciate that you added a shift of expression on the male's face, (and I think a subtle change in the female's face too), for the doggy side double bed. Now it's erotic and not uncomfortable. And the spank is a a nice touch. Great job! 

can you do ones where one of the one receiving pleasure is super coy and shy and its romantic and fluffy. You do so many hardcore sexy animations but I know there has to be a "make love" moment in between the fuck like animals moments that happen in sim land lol , i guess id just be in love with a sensual animation in your style cause even if you make it sensual you will still make it hot and that is what im looking for. i love your stuff, its just a suggestion .

re the above, I was going to ask the same kind of thing, I wondered if at some point you might consider animating some steamy make out sessions, with some fondling in all the right places  :angel:   Don't get me wrong I LOVE your animations, they are amazing!   I just think if anyone would be capable of giving us 'leading up to sex' animations brilliantly, it would be you  :shy:

I agree.  I would like some romantic/in-love animations.  Do you plan on adding a "loving" teasing stage with a male sim performing Cunnilingus? By 'loving' I mean not aggressive, where a sim is roughly shoving body parts in the mouth of another sim.

I use your animations the most. They are spot on. There was one phase where the male sim looked angry and the female sim looked in pain. You picked up on that and changed it. I appreciate that you added a shift of expression on the male's face, (and I think a subtle change in the female's face too), for the doggy side double bed. Now it's erotic and not uncomfortable. And the spank is a a nice touch. Great job! 

I second everything said here.  

I was wondering if I could get clarification on install.  I've been trying to get this properly installed all morning.  I download it on Chrome, pull it up in my downloads folder on my PC, drag it to the Sims 4 Mod folder and NOT put it in a subfolder.  I have Wicked Woohoo there in it's own folder (should WW not be in its own folder in Sims 4 Mod - should it only be listed as items?).  Something obvious I've had an issue with is that there is no point in time where I'm prompted to put the Amra72 password anywhere.  Also I'm confused that the file name for download is WW_Amra72_Animations V0.6.rar but then the Installation name on your main page is "WW_Amra72_Animations.package".  When I have the RAR file in my Sims 4 Mod folder and I go into the game to play, none of your animations will appear and they don't appear in the WW settings.  Just whatever base animations for WW appear and even those are severely lacking.  There's only tease (make out) and vaginal (reverse cowgirl).  I tried deleting the WW saves in the saves folder.  I tried playing with a different family.  Nothing has worked.  Should I have a particular file to open the RAR file with?  I downloaded RAR opener for Windows 8 and that didn't help with anything so I uninstalled.  I appreciate any help!!

I was wondering if I could get clarification on install.  I've been trying to get this properly installed all morning.  I download it on Chrome, pull it up in my downloads folder on my PC, drag it to the Sims 4 Mod folder and NOT put it in a subfolder.  I have Wicked Woohoo there in it's own folder (should WW not be in its own folder in Sims 4 Mod - should it only be listed as items?).  Something obvious I've had an issue with is that there is no point in time where I'm prompted to put the Amra72 password anywhere.  Also I'm confused that the file name for download is WW_Amra72_Animations V0.6.rar but then the Installation name on your main page is "WW_Amra72_Animations.package".  When I have the RAR file in my Sims 4 Mod folder and I go into the game to play, none of your animations will appear and they don't appear in the WW settings.  Just whatever base animations for WW appear and even those are severely lacking.  There's only tease (make out) and vaginal (reverse cowgirl).  I tried deleting the WW saves in the saves folder.  I tried playing with a different family.  Nothing has worked.  Should I have a particular file to open the RAR file with?  I downloaded RAR opener for Windows 8 and that didn't help with anything so I uninstalled.  I appreciate any help!!

Download  winrar or 7zip install

after right click on WW_Amra72_Animations V0.6.rar 

choose Extract here

Guys this is just a game, it's for fun

but i take into account your sugestion

and it was planned

let me time to do anims

Meanwhile start by trying the kiss double bed an let playing ;)

Update V 0.6

Désolé pour mon anglais à deux euros

Yes I totally agree. Its just a game. I LOVE the facial expressions that you have been doing. Please keep it up. Hands down the best animator for the sims 4. Thanks sooo much for your excellent work!!

bonjour

j essaye en vain d'installer vos animations.... jai essayer plusieurs firefox chrome....ect

mais lorsque je lance le jeux un message d erreur s affiche. comment faire. les autres ( FFm, Turbodriver, klm...) marche bien pourtant.

aimerai beaucoup completer tout ca avec vos animations.... je joue sur mac est ce ca le problème?

and it was planned

let me time to do anims

Update V 0.6

Of course, totally understand.  Please don't think I was complaining in my previous post, I was not.  Your animations are outstanding! and are the ones that I use nearly all of the time.  I always look forward to what you will release next  :shy:  :shy:   Thank you for all that you do!!  :shy:

and it was planned

let me time to do anims

Update V 0.6

Of course, totally understand.  Please don't think I was complaining in my previous post, I was not.  Your animations are outstanding! and are the ones that I use nearly all of the time.  I always look forward to what you will release next  :shy:  :shy:   Thank you for all that you do!!  :shy:

I wasn't complaining either.  If it was taken that way, I apologize.  It was meant as a suggestion/request.  You're right, the kiss double bed is exactly what I was looking for. 

SaveSave

No problem at all

bonjour

j essaye en vain d'installer vos animations.... jai essayer plusieurs firefox chrome....ect

mais lorsque je lance le jeux un message d erreur s affiche. comment faire. les autres ( FFm, Turbodriver, klm...) marche bien pourtant.

aimerai beaucoup completer tout ca avec vos animations.... je joue sur mac est ce ca le problème?

salut!

attention!!! Car il possible avec certain compresseur décompresseur  tel que Winrar ou 7-zip d'extraire quand meme le fichier!

pour décompresser convenablement l'archive vous devez impérativement entrer le mot de passe!

Vérifier que votre fichier ne pèse pas 0 ko

J'espère vous avoir aidé!

Ps

thank you everyone for your kind words :)

Warning sensitive souls refrain

post-125769-0-41928300-1473623421_thumb.gif

No problem at all

bonjour

salut!

attention!!! Car il possible avec certain compresseur décompresseur  tel que Winrar ou 7-zip d'extraire quand meme le fichier!

pour décompresser convenablement l'archive vous devez impérativement entrer le mot de passe!

Ps

Excellent!

Now we need a lesbian/female equivalent

No problem at all

bonjour

salut!

Ps

Fantastic! I'm looking forward to more kinky rimjob animations :)