[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

sorry if this is a dumb question but i tried using a single and double bed for the spanking animation but it doesnt appear as an option does it require a particular bed? also if im just being stupid which option is it under handjob, anal etc (i tried looking under each one)

also thank you for the animations Amra i first used animations by you in fallout new vegas and couldnt believe how good they where although i have sims 3 since its release i never got to use any mods for it but now that im using sims 4 and seeing your work from new vegas and sims 4 i can say you have a lot of skill and for animating in general it beats most games i have ever played ( remember for general animations lol)

i look forward to seeing more from you :)

See if you have a duplicate package somewhere in your mod folder, I had an issue where I had 2 of the same animation package (one older and one newer) and the older was preventing new animations from showing up. Once I removed it, my new animations were working as expected.

how do you get three ppl to participate in the animations that involved three ppl?like the latest ones you just released, i can only select another partner and it ends up using only two ppl instead of three 

You select one partner and the animation starts. During the animation. You click on the third person, WickedWoohoo, Invite To Join In.

donno why but..game wont open with your animation package..gives me error saying to reinstall/repair game if it isnt a mod..tells me file is corrupt for some reason..

I had that problem, then I realised how I'd typed in the password. I using typing in amra 72 instead of Amra72. Make sure you type in capital A for Amra. By the way Amra I really love your animations.

> Amra72

Just tried the new version of the WW Mod yesterday and saw your "Blow Job Stand Floor Climax" animation.

Sorry for my poor English but... Wow, wow ! What an impressive job ! Facial expressions, movements, transition between the various animations... Everything seems to be made by a pro animator or anyway by a talented artist ! No doubt, I'm 100% fan of that kind of high quality job.

Sounds are a bit weaker maybe, there are voices (yeaaah !) but no "activity" noises ;) (if you want, I have sounds that can match that, I think).

Anyway, Bravo Maestro ! That job is simply IM-PRE-SSI-VE ! Thanks a lot for sharing your fantastic creations ! :)

I hope you will once create orgasm / ejaculation animations with explosive sounds. :D

I'm probably the only one who cares, but where did you get the khaki pants for you female :lol:  :lol: other than that amazing animations. I was very satisfied with the ones you released a week ago and the playing with the balls animations and blowjob animations look amazing and I can't wait til next release! Keep up the good work!

I'm probably the only one who cares, but where did you get the khaki pants for you female :lol:  :lol: other than that amazing animations. I was very satisfied with the ones you released a week ago and the playing with the balls animations and blowjob animations look amazing and I can't wait til next release! Keep up the good work!

you can found pants here https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/spring-colorful-pants/id/1338922/

Blowjob  Climax side Double bed

post-125769-0-07409000-1473356604_thumb.gif

can you do ones where one of the one receiving pleasure is super coy and shy and its romantic and fluffy. You do so many hardcore sexy animations but I know there has to be a "make love" moment in between the fuck like animals moments that happen in sim land lol , i guess id just be in love with a sensual animation in your style cause even if you make it sensual you will still make it hot and that is what im looking for. i love your stuff, its just a suggestion .

can you do ones where one of the one receiving pleasure is super coy and shy and its romantic and fluffy. You do so many hardcore sexy animations but I know there has to be a "make love" moment in between the fuck like animals moments that happen in sim land lol , i guess id just be in love with a sensual animation in your style cause even if you make it sensual you will still make it hot and that is what im looking for. i love your stuff, its just a suggestion .

re the above, I was going to ask the same kind of thing, I wondered if at some point you might consider animating some steamy make out sessions, with some fondling in all the right places  :angel:   Don't get me wrong I LOVE your animations, they are amazing!   I just think if anyone would be capable of giving us 'leading up to sex' animations brilliantly, it would be you  :shy: