Amra72

[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

this doesnt work for me and its weird because ive tried everything i have only the wicked woohoo and some animations but only a few i dont have te floor ones or counters all i have it one when i click on bed, i dont understand how to bring up your animations they are not showing up 

Change family to any other and go back. It's normal for anims of any author because of saves of the WickedWoohoo. Also check that you did not put Amra's animations in subfolder.

it still doesn't work for me. i can't use any of the animations expect for the three standard ones.

Hey i got some trouble putting this mod on sims 4 i got it downloading and put in mods file in sims but cant get it to work help please

check out the FAQs and installation guide in the first post of this thread

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwoohoo-111026-4-september-2016/

go through it thoroughly, see if anything there solves your problem. If nothing there works, post a message there and give a more details about how exactly the mod is not working.

this doesnt work for me and its weird because ive tried everything i have only the wicked woohoo and some animations but only a few i dont have te floor ones or counters all i have it one when i click on bed, i dont understand how to bring up your animations they are not showing up 

Change family to any other and go back. It's normal for anims of any author because of saves of the WickedWoohoo. Also check that you did not put Amra's animations in subfolder.

it still doesn't work for me. i can't use any of the animations expect for the three standard ones.

Help, Ive downloaded the most recent version. Put it in my mods folder and the game will not start and gives me an error saying its corrupted? This the only animation that is causing me issues and its the one Im dying to have! lol

Hi Amra thanks for the awesome animations :D  but I'm having a problem downloading them it says its corrupted can you help me? :-/

Hey i got some trouble putting this mod on sims 4 i got it downloading and put in mods file in sims but cant get it to work help please

Can someone tell me how to install these anims? I read about a password but I can't figure out where to enter this password. (I'm using a mac)

Download winrar or 7zip

Install

Download WW_Amra72_Animations V0.6.rar

Right Click on rar file

Choose extract here

Enter password (required) Or you have file with 0 ko

Copy WW_Amra72_Animations.package into your mods folder

Voilà :sleepy:

Two more stage soon

post-125769-0-90566400-1473881299_thumb.gif post-125769-0-17288600-1473881326_thumb.gif

Hello there,

I have a question, I am not sure if you will answer but I will ask.

I am creating some elevated high heels for the sims 4 as I had for the sims 3 that were based on a pair of high heel created by Josh.

The thing is that for the sims 4 as the sims 3, part of the shoe is located underground.

Because of this I modify posepacks and also sex animations to elevate the rootworld when possible (I have elevated shoes for guys as well to go with it so I don't need to change a lot of things)

So far so good, what I love with your poses so far in the sims 4 is that I wouldn't need to modify many of them.

I did one test recently with the floor blow job y 02. In blender everything works fine. But In game the mouth of the sim is closed. She doesn't open her mouth giganticaly like she is supposed to. Would you have an idea so that I can solve this cause I don't really know what is wrong as the animation works fine in blender. (I just imported the animation in blender, change the rotation of both ankles so that my heel touch the floor and don't move too much. loc rot the heels in consequence. didn't touch the rest and reimported in the package through s4pe (gotta rename the clip properly cause the export with sims4studio rename all the poses). So it works in game but just the mouth is closed -_-

Thanks anyway for the awesome work. (do you have a website where we can find your work btw, like the animation posted by Lycenfel ?)

Jolie travaille Amra72 le soin des détailles et la qualité est vraiment trés bonne, dommage que les animation des seins sont pas encore implémenté.

details as care and the quality is really very good, shame about the animation of breasts are not yet implemented.

Nice job :heart:

Pas de reponse du coup ?

Je refais la question en francais alors :P

Y a une astuce ou un truc particulier a faire quand on sauvegarde une animation pour conserver l'animation de la bouche?

Apres avoir bidouille une animation de blowjob la machoire inferieure ne bouge pas IG et reste completement fermee alors que tout est ok dans blender.

Sinon je vais continuer d'essayer de bidouiller par moi meme.

Voilà :sleepy:

Two more stage soon

Love those teasing poses!

Thanks

Jolie travaille Amra72 le soin des détailles et la qualité est vraiment trés bonne, dommage que les animation des seins sont pas encore implémenté.

details as care and the quality is really very good, shame about the animation of breasts are not yet implemented.

Nice job :heart:

Merci

J'ai animé les seins dans pratiquement toutes mes animations au cas ou :D

Cunnilingus Missionary stage

post-125769-0-22884100-1474131468_thumb.gif post-125769-0-83630500-1474131476_thumb.gif