[WIP] Amra72's sex animation for WickedWhims

Would love to see a standing MFF oraljob similar the the bedside one but with both girls on their knees.

I'd rather see more MFM from Amra (or Mike, tbh). He only has that one blowjob/handjob combo animation, no extra stages or anything. It's really nice tho, and hopefully he'll add more stages to it, maybe even a climax. I'd love to see more MFM threesomes from either of those 2 animators! Their stuff is just way too good!

salut,

je reviens vers toi parce que c'est plus facile en français. Ce matin origin ma fait une mise a jour forcée et j'ai installé le nouvel add on sims 4 vie citadine, hors depuis plus rien ne fonctionne. j'ai tout enlevé, j'ai retélécharger le wicked whoohoo turbo driver, la dernière version ainsi que vos animations mais rien n'y fait. le jeu ne reconnait plus du tout le WickedWhims. Pourtant j'ai bien autoriser la modification du script ect... et en plus ça apparait au début dans le récapitulatif des mods.... c'est chelou.

peut tu m'aider? 

merci beaucoup.

i say timer systeme is bad idea sorry turbodriver loop systeme is better i think

It took me a while, but I investigated it more closely and I see how loop system is better. Nobody explained me exactly what is the problem. Unfortunately after trying to implement it I failed because looping process happens on the rendering side which makes it impossible to simply add on the scripting side. I will keep looking for a way to do it though.

I download the file and I am unable to get the correct file. I have tried switching to chrome but its still the same. WW_Amra72_Animations V0.8.rar file. Not the package one.

This is a compressed file, like zip, you have to decompress it. You need Winzip or ExpressZIP or any other compression / decompression software to open.

trying to download these...but it downloads as a "solitare theme".....???

yes i am having the same issue.. i have winzip installed but when i try to download this it doesnt give me the option to use that to open it it gives me a Twinui option and says its a solitaire.

Than you guys have a virus or something unrelated to this download. I just tested it, and the proper .rar file downloaded. I uncompressed it and it was the package. I suppose a different server could have been compromised maybe, but I'd 100% run a virus scan first.

trying to download these...but it downloads as a "solitare theme".....???

yes i am having the same issue.. i have winzip installed but when i try to download this it doesnt give me the option to use that to open it it gives me a Twinui option and says its a solitaire.

Than you guys have a virus or something unrelated to this download. I just tested it, and the proper .rar file downloaded. I uncompressed it and it was the package. I suppose a different server could have been compromised maybe, but I'd 100% run a virus scan first.

Nah......not a virus. Just use a different browser. Try chrome or firefox. It has been talked about many times if you read a few pages back. 

sorry I write from Italy .... when I go to download melo download with solitarietheme. 8 ... so then I open this program and not the download file ... How can I fix anyone know help me?

sorry I write from Italy .... when I go to download melo download with solitarietheme. 8 ... so then I open this program and not the download file ... How can I fix anyone know help me?

affinity26

Just try to use a different  (normal ) browser like Chrome or Firefox ( probably u use IE ).

Like "doctorshock" write 

It has been talked about many times if you read a few pages back.