[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

hey saafrats, i was thinking, can we see characters from rumble roses come to doa5lr ?

I saw some of them already ported, and this will keep happening I guess,  so it will be a risk if I made some of these and later I found that the character has been ported before (trust me, I have a graveyard of unreleased full imports becasue of that u.u). I just don't want to have problems.

However, about the faces (and nude mods..). I could do someting about it.

Ashlotte seems like a maid :D

Indeed, a fappable kinky maid :D

post-1316614-0-90502100-1479652564.png

Finally, a render in ages  :P

Man, she's looking freaking hot, nice render!

I'm fappy to know that she's still getting some attention... releasing her was not in vain! *cries and grabs some tissues...*

Heyo saff... Great work as always... ^^ Especially with jill valentine...

But how could you forgot this babe... ??

mgsv-quiet-full.jpg

oooh quiet :wub:
damn, I would like to have more time for making all the imports I want... "she will be hlodized", that's for sure... 

Btw, here's a little preview of a dirty variant that I've made for ashlotte, while I was fixing her (damn pain in the ass multi meshed) costume. Her ass is a litttle increased compared the original HLOD body (kokoro).
ASSlotte%20perview.jpg

Ashlotte! Soul Calibur! One of the best looking and best designed (robot) girl in the series imo! Thanks SaafRats again! (If only those finger nails and Toe nails weren't polished tho, but each to their own preference!)

Sorry, missed your post before :o

Thanks for your kindness! I'm agree with you, this mechanic doll is one of the best looking characters of this kind that I rememeber... and damn, she looks more simple than she really is... this is so far the most tedious import that I've made so far... this thing had almost 50 different separated meshes, and around 100 damn textures!... the weight paint on her was really funny hehehe u.u. (her final version has been "optimized" a little).
As reference, captain america has two or three meshes (just one on the original xps model) and three main textures for the entire model lol

About the nails, I think I'll change these on the final HLOD version (that body texture is just the SAME used on vampirenoka and whitewalkernoka  :lol: )

Btw, I forgot to put this before:
UPDATE: Ashlotte - default costume (Soul Calibur IV)
If you like cute pale sexdolls mechanic girls, then you're sick you'll love this one!
Preview.jpg
This cute girl looks so innocent and simple, but her insane mesh and texture count will give you nightmares... maybe not.

Features:
  • Full import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be used as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, PAI, NYOTENGU or MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use with Kokoro)
  • 2 main color variations; she's available on her default costume with grey/purple hair, and also on her "2P" costume with blonde hair.
  • Fail experimental "soft skirt" variation is also included (only for Kokoro). That version was originally meant to be the main one, but it didn't worked well since the costume is suposed to be "metallic".
  • Improved some specular maps and materials.
  • Custom "solid skirt weight paint" (not 100% perfect, but it's the most close alternative for the nature of the skirt)
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some issues. As usual, feel free to report them.
"Soft skirt" variation detail:

Preview%20%28soft%20skirt%29.jpg

Video preview:

Many thanks to shygaa for making the video preview!
Credits to Thanatos-3D (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Ashlotte belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

UPDATE: Ashlotte - default costume (Soul Calibur IV)

HORRAAAY! SUPERB!!!

I think I'm in love to AssLotte ups sorry wrong type lol, yeah Ashlotte! Mmh...look at her innocent cutie zombie face...Really love it! Perfect outfit and variant...

Damn I dont know how to describe and apreciate your amazing work :D

Trully I never feel bored to visit your thread just to see your progress, yet getting better and better!

Thankyou so much for sharing this :)

HORRAAAY! SUPERB!!!

I think I'm in love to AssLotte ups sorry wrong type lol, yeah Ashlotte! Mmh...look at her innocent cutie zombie face...Really love it! Perfect outfit and variant...

Damn I dont know how to describe and apreciate your amazing work :D

Trully I never feel bored to visit your thread just to see your progress, yet getting better and better!

Thankyou so much for sharing this :)

Thanks for your kind words and support rivan!

you're not the only one who loves that innocent cutie zombie face  :wub: (damn we're weirds lol)

Fantastic :o

Thanks! :)

This Asslut.. Saafie I always knew your love for sexbot ! :D

lol! that's a perfect name, why the fuck I didn't tought about that! :o...

Maybe I should use that name for my next mod... thanks for the idea, my personal kinky fapper fembot Curie Lola _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Awesome work. Compliments.

Don't take this wrong: She looks more beautiful and slimmer when dressed then naked. ;)

It's ok, I'll always respect when it's about different tastes, so I understand.

ooh, perhaps its getting close to the time to execute our little private Project X!?  lol

Awesome work as always my Saafie :bush:

You mean that sexy genfu pack wearing the entire doax3 catalog? :o hmmmm _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Thanks for your words timmy, I know that you like soul calibur... so I'll try to find a decent model for that "other" girl ;)

YES YES, and I agree that she actually looks a lot better when dressed! Thank you SaafRats!

you're welcome!

You mean that sexy genfu pack wearing the entire doax3 catalog? :o hmmmm _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Thanks for your words timmy, I know that you like soul calibur... so I'll try to find a decent model for that "other" girl ;)

lol, now you would love that don't you?!

Archived