[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

*sigh*...  don't give me ideas when I'm still trying to finish some other mods u.u...

...(I'm still trying to finish some other mods lol)

nice job on the port and so sorry, ill let you work on your other mods, but after you get to the miharu character, can you make her hair and face to be a tmc and tmcl file ? so i can use her on other costumes.  :D

nice job on the port and so sorry, ill let you work on your other mods, but after you get to the miharu character, can you make her hair and face to be a tmc and tmcl file ? so i can use her on other costumes.  :D

don't worry, her face and hair are already on separated files ;). And well, I think I'm done with the "other mod", check this cutie :D

bluecutie.jpg

more pics

http://imgur.com/a/ZpyuS

It's a wonderful import

She is cute.

Thanks blendy! Btw... the guy at your profile pic... is that rambo?

PS: I'm still waiting to see ladybearb in action! :D

Oh my God. Captain America is so realistic!!! Amazing work BoobsMaster!!(or Master of Boobs, choose what you prefer XD)

Thanks gattino, glad you liked it :). Well... if you take a closer look at him, maybe you'll change your mind lol. 

Hmmm... what about "TetteMaster"? :o

After Captain America you know you need to do the entire cast of Avengers now, right? :D   I will take Black Widow any day :bush:

Well, I've realized that the entire cast (except the captain) was already ported :/. Hmm not sure about black widow, though... I just need a good model, and let's see :D

Btw, a preview of this not so known nude cutie   :wub:

hanna%20v1.jpg

hanna%20v2.jpg

Isn't she fappable? :D

imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/3cOCg

After Captain America you know you need to do the entire cast of Avengers now, right? :D   I will take Black Widow any day :bush:

Well, I've realized that the entire cast (except the captain) was already ported :/. Hmm not sure about black widow, though... I just need a good model, and let's see :D

Btw, a preview of this not so known nude cutie   :wub:

hanna%20v1.jpg

hanna%20v2.jpg

Isn't she fappable? :D

imgur album:

http://imgur.com/a/3cOCg

WOW...that is just perfect. your thread gets better and better. By the way, I wonder if oyou plan to release that Experimental body shapes from Widowmaker for all the girls?

It's a wonderful import

She is cute.

Thanks blendy! Btw... the guy at your profile pic... is that rambo?

PS: I'm still waiting to see ladybearb in action! :D

That's right.

When I saw your Movie Character import  I also wanted to do it.

John Rambo one my favorite character.

post-834922-0-69150800-1478702688_thumb.jpg

WOW...that is just perfect. your thread gets better and better. By the way, I wonder if oyou plan to release that Experimental body shapes from Widowmaker for all the girls?

thanks! well, actually I was planning to release these experimental body variations if there is enough interest... this is the first step :D

That's right.

he's looking cool, excellent work!, this guy is total badass :D

But even if he's badass.. have you tought on make him more... cute :o? (ladybearb rambo?  :lol: )

Ohhoo, so much hope for your next cutie. And yes, she's fappable  :D

Fuck yeah :D

UPDATE: Geni - Default costume (Sudden Attack 2)
This (almost unknown) girl just wanted to make a sudden attack in doa to show her cuteness :D
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (some minor issues with Tina... try not to use with her)
  • Full import, including costume (duh), hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Edited (custom) specular map, and some little improvements like "separated meshes" (metalic parts). 
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some minor remaining issues. Feel free to report them!.
Face detail:
hanna%20face%201.jpg

Credits to Bringess for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Geni belongs to NEXON GT.

DOWNLOAD: Geni - default costume

...just wondering if someone is interested in an HLOD version for her  :angel:

DUDE this GeniHanna is faptastic!

Her face is so cute and beautiful, I really like her, very attractive woman :blush:

HLOD version? Ofc! :D

Don't forget that we are fappers, how do you want to fap with a costume on? Hem I mean I know some dude who don't need a lot for fap but butt anyway :lol:

Great job.

Thanks a lot my weird horny fapper dude! :D

I know that you'll enjoy the HLOD version of her... damn, I know for sure that you're enjoying it now!, since it's obvious that you have already used her to inspire your faps! he hehehe hehehe he hehe he...

*oin, oin* u.u

I mean I know some dude who don't need a lot for fap but butt anyway  :lol:

hey!, people will think that I'm some kind of sick pervert!  :o

ayayayay! Geni is so damn cute and gorgeous! I really love it

HLOD? what HLOD is? is that some kind of costume? lol

Ofc everyone like your HLOD mods, and yet agree that Lola will enjoy HLOD with CARROCIOUS version! hahahahaha

Great work and Thankyou so much for sharing it :)

That's right.

he's looking cool, excellent work!, this guy is total badass :D

But even if he's badass.. have you tought on make him more... cute :o? (ladybearb rambo?  :lol: )

Yeah
I thought that it would be fun to use him.

DUDE this GeniHanna is faptastic!

Her face is so cute and beautiful, I really like her, very attractive woman :blush:

HLOD version? Ofc! :D

Don't forget that we are fappers, how do you want to fap with a costume on? Hem I mean I know some dude who don't need a lot for fap but butt anyway :lol:

Great job.

You're a fapper, so are we! Ready for Friday fapping night  :D

Thanks to release this fappable mods  :P

UPDATE: Domino - default costume (Deadpool)
Another not so mainstream import, cuz these are the only ones I'm allowed to make. This skinny pale girl (a.k.a. Copycat)... also wanted to join doa5.
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on HELENA, TINA, LISA, RACHEL and NAOTORA (some minor issues with Tina, try not to use with her)
  • Full import; costume, hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Custom specular maps, and some mesh and material improvements
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some minor issues. Feel free to report them!.

Credits to 3dgenerator (tf3dm) for the dae file that I've used to make the port.
Domino belongs to Marvel and its respective owners

Archived