[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

UPDATE: Ashlotte - mini skirt meshmod (Soul Calibur IV) 
Preview.jpg
Features:
  • Full import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Custom mini skirt mesh mod (original costume here).
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be used as KOKORO, HITOMI, LEIFANG, MILA, MOMIJI, PAI, NYOTENGU and MAI (to avoid issues, it's highly recommended to use with Kokoro)
  • 2 main color variations; she's available on her default costume with grey hair, and also on her "2P" costume with blonde hair.
Credits to Thanatos-3D (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Ashlotte belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: Miharu Hirano (Tekken Tag Tournament 2) - complete HLOD pack

Made some nights ago by a request from SkullKnight,  she's now here shared because why not.
Preview.jpg
Features:
  • Includes all the current 6 HLOD body variations for HELENA, LISA, TINA and RACHEL.
  • Bushy/shaved versions for every variation.
  • AutoLink compatible, ready to be swaped on any of the previous mentioned girls.
  • All variations can be used simultaneously without conflicts.
  • Some issues on her eyelashes (this is actually the same version from the wip, not so motivated to spend time on repair it  :P)
Body variations preview:
sizes.jpg

Credits to wakind (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
Miharu belongs to Namco Bandai and its respective owners.

More unreleased nudies later maybe.

Well I just made something quick but maybe people like girls with natural face.

Looks very good. I don't know if it me (maybe I don't see well), but it looks like that brown hair girl has more natural face then black hair girl. Although I like black hair better.

You did a pretty good job for "quick" screenshots. :)

Time to fap to one hot MILF. Thanks my Saafie. Awesome work as always :D

You're welcome man ;). Well, she's actually as young as most doa girls... but yeah, her face doesn't look that way after all (let's face it... she's not soooo atractive lol). Too good that lola made a makeup for her! :D

It became more pretty
Ncie adjustment
thx

Most excellent!!!

Thank you guys!, I'm really glad that you liked what I did with her.

Really nice but can we get a dressed one? totally naked seems kinda...not fun

Thanks, and yeah, I know.

hmm i was thinking if you can get her school outfit, i can try to find the model if you want.

For the moment I'm not so interested on doing a costume for her, that's why I've just released what I had (when I usually release costume packs before nude ones). Could be risky and "stressful" if you know what I mean :P

Well I just made something quick but maybe people like girls with natural face.

She looks really hot with this improvement! :heart: ... I see now that you remember when I said that she needed something urgently... and now you did it, my makeup-expert dude :D

Oh, you mean fucking you while you watch me with innocent face? :o

Oh I almost forgot that you turned gay recently, so this "innocent" face is more appropriate for you :

779924Image185.jpg

Hey, Saafie is mine!! (step back into the shadow)

Yeh I noticed all these intimate "my" Saafie that you say when you talk to him, I'm jealous :(

ROFL! there's Saafie for both  :blush:

Well, seems like we again have a threesome... (without siframe this time :o )

Ohh interesting! :blush:

The Boobie God and the Transformer God as sandwish?

Yeh I noticed all these intimate "my" Saafie that you say when you talk to him, I'm jealous :(

ROFL! there's Saafie for both  :blush:

Well, seems like we again have a threesome... (without siframe this time :o )

Ohh interesting! :blush:

The Boobie God and the Transformer God as sandwish?

lol @ the funny face.  With Lola's Asuran hands, I am sure we will both be pleased, but I'd like to be on top lol!

Transformer god has transformed me  :blush:

Don't be jelous, my Lolo dude! your big venous black cock is still inside on me my mind  :blush:

Lol, I'm going to far maybe haha.

I hope I didn't transform you into an old man with saggy balls (oh wait male support is never coming out still in planning phase).   I thought you only liked carrots inside you!?  Perhaps I am wrong.. :bush:

lol @ the funny face.  With Lola's Asuran hands, I am sure we will both be pleased, but I'd like to be on top lol!

Double anal fisting with these bulky asura hands? :o... it will hurt so much D:

I hope I didn't transform you into an old man with saggy balls (oh wait male support is never coming out still in planning phase).   I thought you only liked carrots inside you!?  Perhaps I am wrong.. :bush:

So... you really want to turn me into a genfu clone, huh? :blush:. .. well, not only carrots, there's a plenty of more vegetables! :D

no homo

UPDATE: Nathan Drake - default costume (Uncharted 3)
This guy just came here searching for some big boobs doa treasures.
Preview.jpg

Alt preview:

nathan.jpg

Features:
  • Full character import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on LEON or BAYMAN.
  • 2 costume variations included.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them!

Video preview:

Thanks to shygaa fro the video preview!
Credits to junkymana (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Nathan Drake belongs to Naughty Dog and its respective owners.

UPDATE: Nathan Drake - default costume (Uncharted 3)

This guy just came here searching for some big boobs doa treasures.

AWESOME!!!

Look at his face and expression, I think his mimic shown that he begging for some juicy carry (again???) from....who else? lol

Amazing work as always! and thanks alot for sharing :D

Archived