[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Very suitable, thank you soooo much! :-)

you're welcome, enjoy it :D

AWESOME!!!

Look at his face and expression, I think his mimic shown that he begging for some juicy carry (again???) from....who else? lol

Amazing work as always! and thanks alot for sharing :D

thanks for your kind comments as always ;)

and no... not going to put a carrot on his ass! (maybe lola will do it later anyway lol)

Can you please import one of these in the game someday ?

lol Jon fucking snow is also there? :lol: well not sure at the momment, but maybe later (aded to the 8789748948674897th place of my  to-do list)

Ohh Natan :blush:

I'm waiting with impatience the nude hairy erected muscular and venous version of this model! :blush:

Thanks in advance.

Oh and don't forget to create a DLC too.

"nude hairy erected" .... hmmm, what do you think about a bush-futa-HLOD version for him? :D

Wow a bush-futa-HLOD version, I'm drooling just of the idea of seeing this mod becoming true! :blush:

You should even add a little piercing on the top of his weapon :D

Oh and why not on nipples too.

Some pigtails.

And at final you'll get a LadybeardNathan, don't you think it's worth it? :lol:

Wow a bush-futa-HLOD version, I'm drooling just of the idea of seeing this mod becoming true! :blush:

You should even add a little piercing on the top of his weapon :D

Oh and why not on nipples too.

Some pigtails.

And at final you'll get a LadybeardNathan, don't you think it's worth it? :lol:

ROFL! I just wanted to make a very simple an innocent bushyfutaHLOD for the guy... and now you want a ladybearbNathan? :o

damn, just thinking about him with pigtails (and miniskirt?) makes me drooling lol

btw, here's a video preview of the mod (thanks a lot to shygaa!)

Features:
  • Full character import; costume, hair, and  fully functional face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on LEON or BAYMAN.
  • 2 costume variations included.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them!

Thanks to shygaa fro the video preview!
Credits to junkymana (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Nathan Drake belongs to Naughty Dog and its respective owners.

Okay, you know this question is coming.  Where is Elena?!  She would be a good candidate for HLUD.. lol.

lol @ the funny face.  With Lola's Asuran hands, I am sure we will both be pleased, but I'd like to be on top lol!

Double anal fisting with these bulky asura hands? :o... it will hurt so much D:

lol, I was thinking about hand-jobs.... but the minds of MoP work differently :bush:

Okay, you know this question is coming.  Where is Elena?!  She would be a good candidate for HLUD.. lol.

lol, I was thinking about hand-jobs.... but the minds of MoP work differently :bush:

I haven't found a decent model for her :/. but don't worry!, Nathan will feature a lovely futaHLUD too ;)

About the fisting... ooops :o

Indeed the minds of Saaf' work very differently and I'm sure you don't even imagine at what point  :lol:

And you still haven't found my limits, my smoky dude _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Can you please import one of these in the game someday ?

lol Jon fucking snow is also there? :lol: well not sure at the momment, but maybe later (aded to the 8789748948674897th place of my  to-do list)

That'd be pretty cool and unexpected lol

You're genuinely the best

You're genuinely the best

That'd be pretty cool and unexpected lol

Thanks! well, you have to be warned: it's very likely that I'll delay a looooot on making some of these, so you'll need to be patient lol

How many times I am amazing to you
I do not remember
nice work thx

Thanks a lot for your support blendy :)

And I could say the same about your work, I'm always amazed :D

damn, these rambo screenies that you posted were freaking hilarious lol!... (now I want to see rambo with pigtails and wearing marie rose bodysuit :D)

Great and fantastic job on Nate port SaafRats! Just in time to celebrate another the 2 new ND game announcements!

Thanks :D, well, as I mentioned in another place, I'm really disconnected latelly, since I didn't know about the new UC5 spin-off announcement, nor about last of us 2 :o

UPDATE: KRATOS - default costume (God of War 3)
This angry dude just came here to kill some boob goddess (yep, I'm running out of jokes)
Preview.jpg
  • Full character import; costume and  fully functional face.
  • 3 variations included; no weapons and weapons on hands and back.
  • Weapons (Athena, Blades of Exile) are toggleable by "toggle glasses" option.
  • Custom and improved diffuse, normals and specular textures, and some material improvements.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them as usual.
UPDATE

Video preview (courtesy of shygaa):

Imgur album:

Credits to Bringess (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Kratos belongs to Santa Monica Studio and its respective owners.

UPDATE: KRATOS - default costume (God of War 3)
This angry dude just came here to kill some boob goddess (yep, I'm running out of jokes)
Preview.jpg
  • Full character import; costume and  fully functional face.
  • 3 variations included; no weapons and weapons on hands and back.
  • Weapons (Athena, Blades of Exile) are toggleable by "toggle glasses" option.
  • Custom and improved diffuse, normals and specular textures, and some material improvements.
  • There could be some issues (not tested a lot), feel free to report them as usual.
Credits to Bringess (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.

Kratos belongs to Santa Monica Studio and its respective owners.

awesome mods brother :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  thank you  :D  :shy:  :cool:

Thanks Saafrats!

For Sparta!!!

You're welcome C3S4R, enjoy this badass dude :D

awesome mods brother :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  thank you  :D  :shy:  :cool:

you're wlecome ;)

hey, i was thinking is there anyway we can see andy and terry come to doa5lr ? it would be great to see those two as a team and can team up with mai as well

B)

Not sure if there are some good quality (3d) models of them (I was searching some female models from the games, no success)

Here's a video preview of kratos (as usual, many thanks to shygaa)

• 2 weeks later...
UPDATE: ALTAIR - default costume (Assassin's Creed)
Altaïr Ibn La-Ahad, aka the guy who doesn't know how to swim is now available in doa, because nothing is true, everything is permitted.
Altair.jpg
  • Full character import; costume and face.
  • Autolink compatible, ready to be swapped on LEON or BAYMAN.
  • 2 variations included; default and equipped weapons.
  • There could be some issues, mostly clipping on his skirt, and well... he tends to hurt himself with that sword sometimes.
Video preview (courtesy of shygaa):

Imgur album:

Credits to milance941 (deviantart) for the XPS model that I've used to make the port. Credits also to forrestpl (TF3DM) for the sword and short swords meshes and textures used here.

Altair belongs to Ubisoft and its respective owners.

Archived