[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

don't you remember the last night when you asked me to wear my strapon? <_<

Hey, that's noy true!  :@ ... it wasn't last night :s

You're right it was for the entire week but I though people was not ready to know this secret information oups :o

They should know about your food fetish too.. Hum maybe the public is not ready to know the TRUE Saafie.

You're right it was for the entire week but I though people was not ready to know this secret information oups :o

They should know about your food fetish too.. Hum maybe the public is not ready to know the TRUE Saafie.

Y... yeah... but they don't know that we're not using strapons... they don't know that you actually have a big venous black cock!... it always hurts so much  :blush:

Speaking about food fetish, I like carrots in ass!, it's my choice :P (and I also like your femburger :D... raaaawwrrrr.... wait! you're a dude! :o)

hey guys, i was thinking, since this a characters import page, why not get female fighters from super smash bro's games, like princess peach, daizy, zelda, palutina, and there are others to, and if you want, you can add some male's characters as well. if someone can happen to find their models, that would be great to see on doa5lr.

hey guys, i have found miharu from tekken game and this is how she look like 

and this is her downlode link http://www.deviantart.com/download/488265719/miharu_in_sukumizu_by_wakind-d82p88n.rar?token=9764c39682b2ade395367a2bd276769e55bb8488&ts=1478496677 i would love to see her face and hair gets ported to.

Is she 18+?  :lol: (asking just in case). Well, now I'm focused in something else (as usual lol), but later, who knows?

In the meantime, here's a preview of some random HLOD hottie that I've just ported

miyahot.jpg

hey guys, i have found miharu from tekken game and this is how she look like 

and this is her downlode link http://www.deviantart.com/download/488265719/miharu_in_sukumizu_by_wakind-d82p88n.rar?token=9764c39682b2ade395367a2bd276769e55bb8488&ts=1478496677 i would love to see her face and hair gets ported to.

Is she 18+?  :lol: (asking just in case). Well, now I'm focused in something else (as usual lol), but later, who knows?

In the meantime, here's a preview of some random HLOD hottie that I've just ported

yeah she is 18  B)

*sigh*...  don't give me ideas when I'm still trying to finish some other mods u.u...

Screenshot12224.jpg

Screenshot18008.jpg

Screenshot21423.jpg

...(I'm still trying to finish some other mods lol)

Archived