[DOA5LR] Some Character imports

SaafRats

Wooosh, she's cool!

And in the next days we will see a HLOD version for her, isn't right? :D

This skinny pale copycat girl have a certain style, it change from all others and it's good to have different things!

Yeeeeeayyy, I'm so happy that Raiden can playing around with Domino, perfect couple :D

Amazing work as always!

Thanks for share

Another masterpiece from Saaf

I mean you are the master of boobs, because honoka has the biggest one :P

Great work on Domino, looks awesome.

I really appreciate the supportive comments guys, I wasn't expecting that she was going to be well received (not so big boobs? :lol: ).

About the HLOD request... not compeltely sure if it will work good on this one lol. but who knows, at the end I always finish doing it (and gatto, I know that what you said was a subliminal message for doing :P)

I guess we have too much naked bodies with H size. Just a smart cool costume is what we need now ;D Especially such beautiful

I think that at some point the lactose overdose shows its effects :D, so maybe it's good to see girls without a big boobage sometimes... however... (just look at the end of this post lol)

Wow good one saaf, I really like this Domino, now if you make a Rogue and Psylocke port too the girl staff is complete :P

I'll try to find some good models of these, and I'll try to make them... but I'm afraid that at the time I'm writting this... these models are being made, just a hunch D:

I do not know Domino but I am satisfied
It is close to the feeling of seeing what I want to see
Thaks SaafRats

Thanks blendy!, yeah, domino is not a very known character after all, so I think is normal that you haven't heard about her before. I'm glad to know that she's something you wanted to see :D

Well, now I'm not sure if I've made something wrong here... but it's done anyway D:

popori.jpg

This cute face is awesome, I really like her, she look more "manga" than doa models and it's great I prefere that! Even she look like a petite girl :lol:

dude... I knew that you was going to like her... we're the same being after all, no? _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

(lol, I need to stop to make this kind of comments)

UPDATE: Elin girl - default costume (Tera)
Tired of big boobs?... then you may like this cute flat chested girl  :D
Preview.jpg

• Autolink compatible, ready to be swaped on MARIE.
  • 7 hair color variations to swap (these are available in the "hair variants" folder included in the pack).
  • Full import; costume, hair, and a fully functional face.
  • Slightly (veeeery slightly) increased boob size (original character was completely flat).
  • The imported hair is not so good... I still suck on that (hope to fix it on her upcuming hlod pack....).
  • Not tested a lot, so there could be some issues. As usual, feel free to report them.
Video preview:

Many thanks to Nonsolum for giving me the idea for porting her. Also thanks a lot to shygaa for the video preview!
Credits to Bringess for the XPS model that I've used to make the port.
The Elin race from Tera, belongs to Gameforge ® and its respective owners.

You are so talented !

Oh please, could you import both Lara Croft and Nathan Drake, my Lord ? Oh please Oh please !

Playing them both in a same game would be a dream come true (and tagging them in DOA... omg I'm dying )

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

Well, I surely want to port Lara and put her into a sexy HLOD suit :D... Nathan will also look hot with my HLOD boobs I think :blush:

Fapiiiiiiiiiiiiing tiiiiiiiiiiiime !!!!!!!!!!

Excellent model, now excuse me, the DUDE that I'm am will be busy 7 times _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

So, you'll fap to this pettite girl my dear kinky myself dude? :o

well, wait me then... we have a pending "session" since yesterday _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif_lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Petite, petite, be careful with this word my dear :ph34r:

A pending session? Humm.. Hummmmmmmm... Oh yes I almost forgot, we have to..

You really though I'll reveal that in public? _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

ufff what a relief... for a momment I thought that you was going to mention about the cyber sex thing in public :o

glad you didn't said it _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

And in this meantime I'm still waiting the "pending session", legs open... It's getting cold here you should hurry up!

giphy.gif

Do you like my parkinson boobs? :D

(damn that pose... ufff)

Of course I like them!... specially when you're on that same spread legs exposed wet pussy position :blush: ... Oh, I mean, not you ... honoka, yeah, her! hehe he _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

You forgot the most important detail "spread legs exposed BUSHY wet pussy position" :lol:

Damn I'm not sure if this detail is to my advantage at final lol but at least I had a great undercock preview _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif -As reward for made this gif, don't let public be confuse _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

Your bush!... how I could forgot that... I can't see my dear little chatounette since... two or three months already?? :o ...

Damn, I miss to see her "bald"... but I like the feeling of adventure in your jungle... the wet jungle _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif

(yeah, we're just kidding here... yeah _lol__by_idjpanda-d7916gx.gif lol)

Archived